TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SilverLady01 wrote:To be honest if Chuckie truly wanted the kids 24/7 he would have filed for custody. But he doesn't. Which is sad. He likes to have someone else take care of them, either that being their grandparents or Tayler even though they are growing up so sad, than actually have to do it like a father would. Period. He doesn't want them either and it's sad. Those souls will grow up unwanted because their father didn't use condoms with the right person. It is relevant if he uses now. It's useless since you got pregnant a stupid idiotic girl like Tayler, 4 times already. You are a fool with the cost of those innocent lives. I am completely disgusted by both of them. Yes Tayler doesn't work but even Chuckie that does work has enabled a bad environment for kids to grow up. He has created abuse and those children see it. Just because he hasn't laid a hand on them and chose her he isn't better. He instills his kids that this is acceptable. Soul wounds are so worse. They don't heal like physical ones. They stay hidden until it is too late.
So this. He doesn't want those kids. Tayler is right about one thing (from what I have seen): he wants to pay his child support and have people think that makes him a good dad. Doesn't his mom take the kids when it's his weekend?
I love how she slipped up and actually admitted that he's the dad.
I am sure she's justifying her purchases with "oh, but it's all for my business!" Which we all know isn't going to fly.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Who's to say he doesn't want them 24/7 though? That protection order is still in action so realistically he wouldn't be given full custody even if he tried to get it. I'm not saying he's a great and wonderful father but there is NO WAY he can get full custody. Maybe he lives with his mom or her house is simply better equipt for having lots of kids over and that way having it at her house they can see him and their grandparents?

I'm incredibly suspect of ANYTHING she claims about him simply because as we've seen, her story changes whenever she's mad at him
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”