TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by twomommies »

red3head wrote:The way jakoby says "s" is words is so strange. It's like he replaces the letter s with a d. It must be so frustrating for him at school because there is no way his teachers can understand him. I don't think he is in speech because he sounds just like he did when she did a q and a last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My girlfriend's niece does that as well and I feel bad for kids like that, because if they're in trouble you won't be able to tell because you can't understand them. Parents like Tayler and my girlfriend's sister see that as an advantage though because then if they see abuse, they can't tell anyone.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:Tayler, "how do you feel about having three sisters?"
Jakoby: "Pull my hair out!
Tayler: "how do you feel about being the only boy?"
Jakoby: "I wanna be dead!" (At least that's what I understood.
The videos were exactly what I expected: the kids have absolutely no personality nor know things that kids their own age know about. In the comments, Tayler said that she didn't even know what shopkins were and had to google them, but thinks they're stupid. Alesana obviously knows what they are, but I think it's sad how Tayler doesn't try to get to know her kids or try to see if they are interested in anything. Her proudest parent moments are only when they're head banging to her favorite music.
Why can't she go get her Shopkins then? These kids have nothing in common with their peers.

modern_hawking
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by modern_hawking »

I couldn't understand Jakoby, but could understand Anberlin because she talks like my 2 1/2 year old daughter. I do hope she's telling the truth and they are in speech therapy. Also talking to them, and having them describe things even if it sounds like jibberish helps. The kids are pretty cute though! <3
"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny."- Stephen Hawking

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

There's a page on Instagram called all things anon, they didn't accept me but my friend follows it and apparently someone submitted that Tayler said the N** word and a bunch of people were mad about it so Tayler quickly unfollowed the page lol she used to comment on literally everything they posted until people started submitting about her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can dish it out, but can't take it?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Can dish it out, but can't take it?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
That's her to a T

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Well Alesana is obviously a smart girl but Jakoby needs some help from Tayler with his speech!! Why doesnt she talk to the kid more... correct him when he says letters wrong and try and HELP him pronounce instead of just asking him stupid questions like "what makes you mad".... not helpful.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Excuse me if this has already been posted, but yknow the video will vanish in about 2 weeks or something so yeah.

More proof that Amityville Horror is Fuckles baby [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 1e3731.jpg[/img]

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Yeah, she also admitted it on a live video but no one has a recording of it
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:

Yeah, she also admitted it on a live video but no one has a recording of it
I know she's admitted it a few times but the more proof the better right, especially with her track record of deleting everything

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Full blooded siblings ? Are they dogs ? She may as well have said they're pure bred.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Double post but LOL @ Alesana saying she isn't excited for the new baby. Nobody is, kid!
Lol when Taylor asked her that and she looked straight at the camera like "no." It totally seemed like she knew her mom was the welfare queen and didn't need any more children.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

leem91 wrote:Full blooded siblings ? Are they dogs ? She may as well have said they're pure bred.

Also I still don't believe Jakoby is Chuckie's. Kid looks NOTHING like his siblings or his father, plus Tayler was slutting around at the time of conception (and continued to do so while very pregnant). According to Tayler, Jakoby shouldn't even exist because she had a restraining order on Chuckie at the time he was conceived and they weren't supposed to be around each other
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
leem91 wrote:Full blooded siblings ? Are they dogs ? She may as well have said they're pure bred.

Also I still don't believe Jakoby is Chuckie's. Kid looks NOTHING like his siblings or his father, plus Tayler was slutting around at the time of conception (and continued to do so while very pregnant). According to Tayler, Jakoby shouldn't even exist because she had a restraining order on Chuckie at the time he was conceived and they weren't supposed to be around each other
On the off chance Koby is Chuckes (which I sincerely doubt), at least he'll have that in common with Welfare Check #4, right? Since she's all about her kids being full siblings or being full bloods and trying to make connections between them

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

If he wasn't Chuckies, wouldn't she have aborted him? Like the other baby?
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

funkycat123 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

If he isn't then Tayler probably thought he was Chuckie's. She was also very pro life back then.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

The thread got a shoutout in the anon page. Let's see if any captains save a hoe we encounter lol
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:The thread got a shoutout in the anon page. Let's see if any captains save a hoe we encounter lol

WELCOME, FRIENDS!!!!! :D

WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:She should really just name this next kid Welfare-Check (One name) Child Support Herron
Orrr she could name it "Wicca" after WIC (also in line with her whole ~iluvsatan666xo~ aesthetic)
I love you
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

funkycat123 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

I personally think she would have, I truthfully have questions about her losing Ethan's baby so soon after she and chuckie got together.
And I think J and A look a look alike, nose down it's the same features, his eyes just seem to come from Taylor's side. I havent really understood all the questions, some siblings just dont look alike nor do they look like their parents twins, genetics can come out weirdly

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”