TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
kindasorta
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by kindasorta »

Mummyandthree wrote:Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

But yeah for non-sections I think they wait at least a week after your due date to induce
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

kindasorta wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

But yeah for non-sections I think they wait at least a week after your due date to induce
True, see I've never had a c-section so the whole thing confuses me haha. I always go over though, 18 weeks with number 4 and not even hopeful for anything less than 41 weeks Image

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Mummyandthree wrote:
kindasorta wrote:

True, see I've never had a c-section so the whole thing confuses me haha. I always go over though, 18 weeks with number 4 and not even hopeful for anything less than 41 weeks Image

I read that as you saying you went 18 weeks overdue and almost died at the thought Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

soma31 wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
kindasorta wrote: At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

I read that as you saying you went 18 weeks overdue and almost died at the thought Image

I would have cut it out myself Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

soma31 wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
kindasorta wrote: At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

LOL, me too! I was 13 _days_ past due with my daughter, and crabby AF. Then I saw "18 weeks" and was thinking "What???".
Hope you have a nice smooth pregnancy and are both healthy! Creepy internet hugs!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Also read as 18 weeks overdue haha.

I was just over 4 weeks overdue. Due date was February 1st and I was born March 3rd via emergency C-section. Even after my mom was induced I didn't want to come out.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Has she birthed Amityville Horror yet???? Someone keep me updated, she's on private still on instagram lmao. Is she still with BriGuy? No incoming sign of an "old flame" aka Chuckles?
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Has she birthed Amityville Horror yet???? Someone keep me updated, she's on private still on instagram lmao. Is she still with BriGuy? No incoming sign of an "old flame" aka Chuckles?
Nope! With how much she's posting about how horrible she feels you'd think she IS 18 weeks overdue, not still over a week away from full term. ImageImageImage(eyeroll emojis for those who can't see) [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c92ad9.jpg[/img]
She still has pics up of Brian so I'm guessing nothing's changed there.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

melody01010 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Has she birthed Amityville Horror yet???? Someone keep me updated, she's on private still on instagram lmao. Is she still with BriGuy? No incoming sign of an "old flame" aka Chuckles?
Nope! With how much she's posting about how horrible she feels you'd think she IS 18 weeks overdue, not still over a week away from full term. ImageImageImage(eyeroll emojis for those who can't see) [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c92ad9.jpg[/img]
She still has pics up of Brian so I'm guessing nothing's changed there.
At least it doesn't say "If your reading this"...

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

My scheduled C sections were always made at 39weeks. My OBGYN did not want me to go into labor .. If I had gone into labor prior to 39 weeks I would have had an emergency C section..
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

What did I just watch? That's not dancing lol. The title... Trying to go viral like Jess? At least Jess had some moves and used a song everyone knew! (Cannot believe I just gave Jess credit for something!!) Yikes.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Omg that dancing video was ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Damn should she be jumping up and down like that?

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

In her mind who cares if she should be jumping like that, as long as welfare queen gets a bigger check ASAP that's all that matters lol
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

PurpleOctopus wrote:Omg that dancing video was ridiculous Image

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

I had to go dislike it lol ImageImage
20 likes 18 dislikes.
There was a comment saying they didn't know why people were disliking it. Umm maybe because she's not even full term. She doesn't need to be "dancing the baby out" ImageImageImage these idiot ass children.

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

That was dancing ? She looked like a kangaroo strung out on crack.

Also that's good. Give the baby shaken baby syndrome before she's even born.

And does she even have shorts that fit her ? Her entire ass is showing practically. Shocked the infamous meat curtains Ethan said she had didn't flap out. Lol. Swear if she ever starts doing fan mail again I'm gonna send her some shorts that might actually fit.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

leem91 wrote:That was dancing ? She looked like a kangaroo strung out on crack.

And does she even have shorts that fit her ? Her entire ass is showing practically. Shocked the infamous meat curtains Ethan said she had didn't flap out. Lol. Swear if she ever starts doing fan mail again I'm gonna send her some shorts that might actually fit.
Oh my god. I have never heard about the "meat curtains". Please tell me more. Are there screenshots?
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Didn't know headbanging induces labor but ok

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

funkycat123 wrote:
leem91 wrote:That was dancing ? She looked like a kangaroo strung out on crack.

Oh my god. I have never heard about the "meat curtains". Please tell me more. Are there screenshots?
Yes, please. I never heard that either. Sounds like something out of "Something About Mary". Remember how her old neighbor said that the doctor needed an oyster shucker to do her pap?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”