bleeker10
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by bleeker10 »

lily1995 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 71b91b.png[/img]

And next year she will be posting about how she used to be immature but now she's a 24 year old mom of 5 and she hoped that her husbitch had finally changed but he made her hold deaths hand again! She's so predictable.

She's totally going to brag all the time about how Amity is a miracle because she almost lost the pregnancy even though it was her own fault for getting knocked up right after the abortion.

And it's sad that she thinks almost getting her GED 5 years late, working for a couple months and popping out a 4th kid she planned on welfare is "getting shit done". I'd give her some praise for working and trying to get her GED but like someone else said, I don't want to give her the benefit of the doubt since every other time I have she always goes back to her old ways.

"I had the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with put his hands on me again this year after having hope he had finally changed after 7-8 years"

Don't know if I'm the only one to think this, but does that sound like she still has some hope of getting back with her "old flame"?Image she made her IG public again only to show that Brian was there playing daddy for Amity, which should be the Last thing she should be doing.

What she needs to do is figure out is how she is going to get her GED with a newborn and find a job before the holidays come. But we all know her mom will do everything for her. I just can't understand what kind of mom would support this kind of behavior, having baby after baby with no education or job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Panda714 wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:Why was she on tinder anyways...
Because she literally can't be single for more than five minutes

I've got five bucks that says he'll be gone before Amity's six month checkup
She always says she "wasn't looking" when she met Brain. But if you are on Tinder, or any dating/ hookup site, you are looking as far as I know.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Hey guys I'm gonna make a new thread since this one should've been closed like 10 pages ago. Is A New Dawn Arises alright?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aboogabooga wrote:All she did this year was pop out another child. Like how is that such an accomplishment? Kids are something to be proud of OBVIOUSLY but she's basically just a walking baby factory. I don't get it. I can't believe she's that proud of herself when she couldn't even finish high school or keep a job. You know, basic shit all adults have to do. She lives in a dream land.

Lots of people pop out babies. It's _raising_ them that's the hard work.
It makes me nuts that she's fertile Myrtle when I have friends who are amazing people who can't get pregnant.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”