TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

On September 13th, 2017, former scene queen and current welfare queen TaylerTragedy gave birth to her 4th welfare check, Amity Dawn Mae. Brian was there with her during her birth and she won't stop telling everyone.

She's also telling people she plans on going to College...same ol' song and dance she does every year.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Dhatkat
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by Dhatkat »

I can't believe she has 4 kids and still can't drive lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

@immomsd to reply to what you were saying in the last thread. Yes that's exactly my point. Tayler is just an incubator and not even an actual mother. How she looks right now with Amityville is sweet, loving and happy. This is the last time we'll her like this until welfare check #5 arrives. Any other time she just looks utterly miserable and disinterested.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

She has 4 kids and no GED. NOT EVEN A LICENSE. I couldn't even function without a license.

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

I can't help but feel super bad for that poor baby...her "mom", if you can call her that, doesn't even know how to take care of herself...and that poor innocent baby needs someone to protect her, not someone who brings her into absolute chaos as soon as she enters this world.

(Sorry. I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant and really hormonal. I just feel sorry for that baby...)
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm anxious to know the birth certificate credentials. Does she have the last name Herron or Johnson? Or Brian's last name? Is Chuckie even listed as the father?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I wonder what kind of car Brian has and how long it's going to take her to convince him to buy a mini van so they can all fit. I have always wanted to see her do a true day in the life. Like I want to see her mom come over, install 4 car seats and go grocery shopping or something.

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

I guess we have our answer about the name--Amity's wristband says "Herron".
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Anyone else disgusted by her saying she's carried 4 babies? You carried another until almost your second trimester id consider that carrying another.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

lucycat732 wrote:I guess we have our answer about the name--Amity's wristband says "Herron".
Idk the wording on that band is weird. It says tayler girl herron.
Mine said baby girl last name when my daughter was born. so I wonder if its just saying girl and tayler herron
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

lucycat732 wrote:I guess we have our answer about the name--Amity's wristband says "Herron".
It says baby girl Herron because that's Tayler's last name. They don't but the baby's name on the wrist band.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

I may be wrong but it looks a lot like she the kids come in and hold Amityville without washing their hands.

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Mine said baby girl last name when my daughter was born. so I wonder if its just saying girl and tayler herron
You're right! And honestly I'd be SHOCKED if she gave Amity any other name besides Herron. She cares so much about them all having the same father, and at least some part of that includes them having the same last name (and that may also be why she hasn't bothered changing her last name back to her maiden name).
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amity Dawn Mae Herron. Imagine going to a job interview and having to introduce yourself with that name.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

lucycat732 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
You're right! And honestly I'd be SHOCKED if she gave Amity any other name besides Herron. She cares so much about them all having the same father, and at least some part of that includes them having the same last name (and that may also be why she hasn't bothered changing her last name back to her maiden name).
A couple of weeks back, she did say that she was planning on changing Alesanas last name to Herron, because she's the only one to have Johnson. So that made me believe that she was planning on giving Amity the last name Herron. Also I don't think that she would put Brian on the birth certificate, she can lie and say that she's leaving it blank, but we all know that chuckie's name will be put on there. She needs that check.
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

hannahbanana wrote: A couple of weeks back, she did say that she was planning on changing Alesanas last name to Herron, because she's the only one to have Johnson. So that made me believe that she was planning on giving Amity the last name Herron. Also I don't think that she would put Brian on the birth certificate, she can lie and say that she's leaving it blank, but we all know that chuckie's name will be put on there. She needs that check.
Even leaving aside the matter of an extra check, it's wise to not put the name of a completely unrelated man on your child's birth certificate, especially when you've barely known that man for 6 months. Still, I wouldn't put it past her to do something that crazy.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

She could always just say Amity Herron, ive never introduced myself with my full name, even at a job interview. But the point remains that it is a horrible name. I don't know why she had to throw the Mae in there. Amity Dawn is better...if only slightly.
Personal: My husband has acquaintances with 4 children. All 4 f those children have 3 names (plus a last name of course) and the mother lists the full names on EVERYTHING... birthday invite? "You are invited to Joshua Redeemer Waterfall Jones's 3rd birthday! (not their names, lol just using that as an example, but they are equally cringey and that name would fit perfectly with ther brood) Christmas cards? Takes you 5 mins to read through the names.. Birth announcement in the newspaper? You better believe that ALLL the kids full names are listed. It's so hard to try and keep up. And some go by first names and others by middles.. i never know what to call those kids.
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Playsinrain wrote:She could always just say Amity Herron, ive never introduced myself with my full name, even at a job interview. But the point remains that it is a horrible name. I don't know why she had to throw the Mae in there. Amity Dawn is better...if only slightly.
haha I was about to write the same thing. I have never walked into an interview and introduced myself with my full name (and I also have 2 middle names--THANKS MOM).
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I wonder if she'll actually get a job or learn to drive now?! 4 kids at 23 and wholly dependent on welfare..... she needs to stop getting pregnant and get her life together.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:She could always just say Amity Herron, ive never introduced myself with my full name, even at a job interview. But the point remains that it is a horrible name. I don't know why she had to throw the Mae in there. Amity Dawn is better...if only slightly.
Personal: My husband has acquaintances with 4 children. All 4 f those children have 3 names (plus a last name of course) and the mother lists the full names on EVERYTHING... birthday invite? "You are invited to Joshua Redeemer Waterfall Jones's 3rd birthday! (not their names, lol just using that as an example, but they are equally cringey and that name would fit perfectly with ther brood) Christmas cards? Takes you 5 mins to read through the names.. Birth announcement in the newspaper? You better believe that ALLL the kids full names are listed. It's so hard to try and keep up. And some go by first names and others by middles.. i never know what to call those kids.

Yeah but still on every application or anything like that she has to fill out her full name: Amity Dawn Mae Herron. I'd be embarrassed that my mother was such an idiot.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”