Btw. Anyone see her Instagram picture?
banksyChic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Unread post by banksyChic »

On the topic of her kids clothing. I always feel bad for the cheap Chinese stuff she buys them but I don’t know what I expect from her. She is like a cartoon character. Always wearing the same exact thing, black shorts and a crappy t-shirt.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

I know a 24/25 year old that just had baby #7. Tayler could be worse.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

So weird that this thread started with tayler leaving Brian for chuckle and now she’s back with him. She can’t even stay together w her bf of the day for one topic here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Piperx wrote:I know a 24/25 year old that just had baby #7. Tayler could be worse.
Well Tayler is 24 and Amity was pregnancy number seven soooooo
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

80085 wrote:Is anyone else surprised that Tayler doesn't have a substance problem? Not even a "started as an innocuous doctor's script" thing like Xanax or pain meds. That's the only thing I can commend her on. People who come from situations like hers are far more vunerable to them than anyone. I hope she never ever goes down that road, I wouldn't wish substance addiction on anyone and definitely not anyone with kids or dependents.
Granted she does flip flop between posting about and remaining silent about marijuana

While marijuana is not inherently destructive and bad, anything can be misused and abused if it takes priority
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

80085 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:
80085 wrote:Is anyone else surprised that Tayler doesn't have a substance problem? Not even a "started as an innocuous doctor's script" thing like Xanax or pain meds. That's the only thing I can commend her on. People who come from situations like hers are far more vunerable to them than anyone. I hope she never ever goes down that road, I wouldn't wish substance addiction on anyone and definitely not anyone with kids or dependents.
Granted she does flip flop between posting about and remaining silent about marijuana

While marijuana is not inherently destructive and bad, anything can be misused and abused if it takes priority
That's true but I more meant that East Liverpool has a opiate problem and I'm surprised Tayler never ended up addicted to pain meds after one of her c-sections or something. Tayler ignores her kids whether she has drugs or not so it's not like it's much different.

Since there is an opiate problem around that area they probably don't prescribe pain meds any stronger than Ibroprophine Xtra strength after a c section.
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

mamamayhem14 wrote:
80085 wrote:
Panda714 wrote: Granted she does flip flop between posting about and remaining silent about marijuana

That's true but I more meant that East Liverpool has a opiate problem and I'm surprised Tayler never ended up addicted to pain meds after one of her c-sections or something. Tayler ignores her kids whether she has drugs or not so it's not like it's much different.

Since there is an opiate problem around that area they probably don't prescribe pain meds any stronger than Ibroprophine Xtra strength after a c section.
We have an opioid epidemic in my area and they gave me Percocet after my c-sections. Even after getting my wisdom teeth out and when I got my tonsils out. Probably why there’s an epidemic. They hand it out like candy. You go to the doctor and tell them you have anxiety and you’re prescribed Xanax or klonopin. Doctors are going to jail left and right here for over prescribing opioids and benzos to people.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Actually old school members should remember when an old member who worked at a pharmacy looked up tayler and chuckies info and found some drugs they felt were important enough to tell us about that they lost their job lol
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

That is crazy how different areas are. There is a drug problem around here and they will almost never prescribe anything. I had a c section in 2016 and they only gave me Ibuprofens. My husband deals with constant extreme headaches and he can't even get a prescription to anything more than that. I never even took the pain medicines from the hospital once I left because I try to avoid any pain meds but I wonder how people with low pain tolerance deal with the pain and the fact they refuse to prescribe anything strong around here but they pretty much have to because it is so bad. They stopped prescribing anything strong since around 2014. Not even the local state will do much pain wise when it comes to medications. My husband milked his pain pills for over a year and had no addiction what so ever and still was refused anything strong enough to help him with pain.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Actually old school members should remember when an old member who worked at a pharmacy looked up tayler and chuckies info and found some drugs they felt were important enough to tell us about that they lost their job lol
I remember that. And she couldn’t seem to understand why we all thought that was batshit crazy and inappropriate.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

So she’s wearing her engagement ring again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 405c50.jpg[/img]
Look who’s getting married again. There’s no fucking way she was just on tinder to make friends Image

“You were there for me” and you repaid him by running back to your ex after he allegedly beat the shit out of you. If Brian knew what was good for him he would leave your ass at the alter.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

staceybrax wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Actually old school members should remember when an old member who worked at a pharmacy looked up tayler and chuckies info and found some drugs they felt were important enough to tell us about that they lost their job lol
I remember that. And she couldn’t seem to understand why we all thought that was batshit crazy and inappropriate.

Wait what happened?

Speaking of drugs, did anyone see her response to the person calling her out for sleeping through the kids crying and the cops being called? She said she was tired from being a mum of 2 and that she wasn’t on drugs but I’m pretty sure the person asking never mentioned drugs..

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Who wants to bet Tayler pulls a Ross (Friends) and says the wrong name at the alter? She's obviously still pining away at his dick.

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Last week they were just friends. Now she's getting married again. And she was Chuckie at Christmas time. It's not even Valentine's day ,her first wedding.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

The best part is I looked at the person's IG the other day and they've fallen so far down the rabbit hole it's hilarious. I'm sure it's covered in their pretty dead thread but I find it hilarious what she did to Tayler and now she's a hypochondriac "spoonie" that thinks she has all these conditions and needs all these meds. Oh, how the tables turn. Lol. Never take YTMD too far! Image

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Piperx wrote:Last week they were just friends. Now she's getting married again. And she was Chuckie at Christmas time. It's not even Valentine's day ,her first wedding.
Lolllll week before that she wanted to be single, wasn’t ready for a relationship and was bitching that chuckie can’t stay single. ( my phone just autocorrected chuckies name to chicken ImageImageImage)
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Interesting that Brian was supposedly so good to/for her yet she still left him for Chuckie

CONSPIRACY TIME

She and Brian set up a scheme to pretend to break up so she could get Christmas/tax money

Idk your ex pulls all the shit she did and you go back? He’s either 1) desperate 2) legit just has Prince Charming syndrome or 3) has nefarious intentions

For EVERYONE’S sake I hope it’s number two. If Brian’s a legit good person and good influence on her then that’s great and what she needs
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lily1995 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Wait what happened?

Speaking of drugs, did anyone see her response to the person calling her out for sleeping through the kids crying and the cops being called? She said she was tired from being a mum of 2 and that she wasn’t on drugs but I’m pretty sure the person asking never mentioned drugs..

Have a read of the “little family of 3” thread. This was years ago now but the basic gist is that she worked in a pharmacy and looked up Tayler and chuckie in the system to see what drugs they were prescribed. I can’t remember what she planned on doing with the info, CPS maybe? She came on her bragging about this info she had and everyone called her out for violating HIPPA. It was a bit crazy.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”