Tayler calls children "retarded"

jacquelyn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tayler calls children "retarded"

Unread post by jacquelyn »

Tayler is known in our home town for busting out babies and living off the system.. meanwhile hiding behind the internet pretending to be something she isn't. But this is a whole new low, calling a child retarted? The said child does have learning disabilities... Where she even went on saying that she didn't allow her children to play with her because she was "slower". Chick has serious mental issues
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Re: Tayler calls children "retarded"

Unread post by meowmix321 »

What a dirty bitch..is Cassie chuckie's ex?
jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

Sure is. Casie is also the one who babysat her children so tayler could go to rock concerts 9 months pregnant because Chuckie isn't no parent & can't watch them himself.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I’m not at all surprised by that. It’s the exact same shit she did with Vanessa

So if Casie and Chuckie broke up why is she still sticking around his mom and sister?

Also an update, Brian finally deleted Tayler’s family off Facebook
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Brian dodged a bullet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

jacquelyn wrote:Tayler is known in our home town for busting out babies and living off the system.. meanwhile hiding behind the internet pretending to be something she isn't. But this is a whole new low, calling a child retarted? The said child does have learning disabilities... Where she even went on saying that she didn't allow her children to play with her because she was "slower". Chick has serious mental issues
Doesn't she live in ghetto section 8 housing?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

80085 wrote:
jacquelyn wrote:Tayler is known in our home town for busting out babies and living off the system.. meanwhile hiding behind the internet pretending to be something she isn't. But this is a whole new low, calling a child retarted? The said child does have learning disabilities... Where she even went on saying that she didn't allow her children to play with her because she was "slower". Chick has serious mental issues
Nothing new. Didn't she make a video about teenagemom2011's kid who has turners syndrome, a condition that comes with physical abnormalities? Tayler is trash through and through. I wouldn't even be shocked if she calls her own kids retarded to their face when they do something dumb or wrong. That's just how Tayler is.
Yes, she basically bragged to Vanessa about how her kids were healthy and how Lily wasn't. Sick fuck.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”