TaylerTragedy, Part 59

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Chuckie Gone & Brian Hanging On Part 59

Unread post by charmed596 »

What the fuckkkkk. Doesn’t matter if the animal is done nursing (which they shouldnt at 3 weeks) it’s recommended ten weeks for kittens. She’s so hypocritical and clearly transphobic.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

charmed596 wrote:What the fuckkkkk. Doesn’t matter if the animal is done nursing (which they shouldnt at 3 weeks) it’s recommended ten weeks for kittens. She’s so hypocritical and clearly transphobic.
From looking at the pics on his page they seem to have the mother dog. So they didn't take it from the mom, they just hold them
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Their pics are still up. She is just racist and transphobic! She is stupid, worthless human being for acting that way. Mind I am not a trans yet I am fuming for the fact that this person has children that one day they will become like her misrable, racist mother.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 6533c7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... fc0bc6.jpg[/img]
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

charmed596 wrote:What the fuckkkkk. Doesn’t matter if the animal is done nursing (which they shouldnt at 3 weeks) it’s recommended ten weeks for kittens. She’s so hypocritical and clearly transphobic.
I’ve never heard 10 weeks for kittens. We always rehomed our kittens & puppies at 8,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Lmao is this bitch really trying to call someone else out for being an irresponsible pet owner? And was it really necessary to call this random persons photos cringe worthy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

What I call cringe worthy is her believing a child can understand religion.......you are an idiot yet again. Don't confuse faith with religion you moron. You know nothing of them. Being religious is not a good thing where I come from. Believing to god and have faith is another matter of speaking. Don't confuse these two....ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 597ce9.jpg[/img]
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Also being spiritual and faithful are way different then religious

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

“They should choose for themselves!” yet they’ve only got material from one religion to read. Unless they’re kids bibles I doubt they could even read them. Like someone else said, kids don’t fully understand religion and if she wants them to choose for themselves she should let them do their own research when they’re older.

Also we get it, you’re not religious and you don’t believe in heaven, you don’t need to bring it up all the time, especially on a post about a child that’s passed away.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
From looking at the pics on his page they seem to have the mother dog. So they didn't take it from the mom, they just hold them
I was talking about taylers comment about her kitten? Does she have two cats? Sorry I don’t keep up with her too much lately!
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

charmed596 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
I was talking about taylers comment about her kitten? Does she have two cats? Sorry I don’t keep up with her too much lately!

Does it say how the puppy died? You can touch a puppy usually (our dogs have had no issues with it) I know dogs can lay on their pups and smoother them by accident. She probably just didn't like the person and decided to talk trash.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

On second thought it looks like the puppy had a hernia which could be linked to poor feeding, tumors inside the puppy, etc. So, Tayler is upset that someone touched a dog but is fine with the fact that she had a baby cut out of her because it didn't share the same dad as her others?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She’s upset someone touched a dog but is going to let every patography client touch the rabbit even though it hates being held.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

And when you think she can't go that low....that she has some dignity...
Sometimes I wonder why world is made such a way were she, stupidest person by choice, can bring children in the world that she doesn't truly love or care to make them miserable and totally balanced people are faced with infertility. True infertility not like the bogus lies and stupidities, as I said stupid by choice.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 323e73.jpg[/img]
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Nobody rails on Tayler for getting an abortion, they rail on her for the way in which she got the abortion and the reasoning behind it with the added effect of everything she’s done since.

Stfu you stupid bitch.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Actually, there really are not that many babies able/ready for adoption. There are many, many women that are waiting SPECIFICALLY for babies and are on waiting lists. The issue is that most people don't want to adopt OLDER children so there are many older children in there or children with disabilities that take special caretakers. From what I've read most babies that are in foster care are waiting for the parents to get their acts together, are in the process of getting adopted (but they are still considered "up for adoption" because I think it takes 6 months to a year to be fully adopted and parents can back out at any time) or they are searching for family members to take them in. I know this as me and my husband plan to adopt and it has always been something we have wanted. Another thing is, adoption is not always cheap (it can be fairly inexpensive if you go through DCF) but if you go through an agency it can cost up to $20,000 on top of the $2,000 for hone study. Maybe if she would stop dick hopping and raise the kids she has instead of feeling the need to pop a new baby out every other year she wouldn't be living with the guilt of knowing she aborted a baby because it didn't share the same dad as the other three. She had an abortion out of spite and just to get pregnant by Chuckie. She's complete trash and she can live with the guilt forever and I won't pity her one bit.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

She's so bothered and constantly posting to remind people she had an abortion; I think she actually feels guilty and wants her minions to praise her for doing 'the right thing' when in reality, she basically walked out of the abortion centre and straight over to Chuckles to get knocked up.

I also don't think many of her minions are actually minions. I think a lot of them are just praising her ass so she doesn't block them because they want to see the train wreck that is her life.

I don't recall anyone even shaming her for the abortion itself. It's the fact that she's a brain dead, piece of crap mother that was probably texting Chuckles through the whole process 'it's almost gone we can be together again I love you 666' and then tricked him into conceiving another baby.
No one forgets that you had 'TTC' in your bio Tayler.

I honestly can't stand her and would actually knock her out on the streets if I ever saw her. Even though we all know that even if I just told her I recognized her, she would 'get triggered' and throw the nearest lamp at my head and scream abuse.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Echox3 wrote:I also don't think many of her minions are actually minions. I think a lot of them are just praising her ass so she doesn't block them because they want to see the train wreck that is her life.

Yes! I'm not going to lie, I've done it and I remember others saying they have as well. Basically, just fake "like" her and be "active" so she doesn't suspect anything even though I actually feel the opposite of the comments that I write. I'm pretty sure more than half of her minions don't actually agree with her but try and act positive about her crap life just so they don't get deleted and can continue to follow her train wreck of a life. Well.... everyone except crazy Danwell...
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Echox3 wrote:She's so bothered and constantly posting to remind people she had an abortion; I think she actually feels guilty and wants her minions to praise her for doing 'the right thing' when in reality, she basically walked out of the abortion centre and straight over to Chuckles to get knocked up.

I also don't think many of her minions are actually minions. I think a lot of them are just praising her ass so she doesn't block them because they want to see the train wreck that is her life.

I don't recall anyone even shaming her for the abortion itself. It's the fact that she's a brain dead, piece of crap mother that was probably texting Chuckles through the whole process 'it's almost gone we can be together again I love you 666' and then tricked him into conceiving another baby.

I honestly can't stand her and would actually knock her out on the streets if I ever saw her. Even though we all know that even if I just told her I recognized her, she would 'get triggered' and throw the nearest lamp at my head and scream abuse.

Getting an abortion WAS the right thing, getting pregnant immediatly after wasn't. I think I saw maybe one person shame her for the abortion but most pro-life comments respectfully disagreed with her decision. She just plays the victim to try and make people think she's not piece of shit.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

lily1995 wrote:
Echox3 wrote:She's so bothered and constantly posting to remind people she had an abortion; I think she actually feels guilty and wants her minions to praise her for doing 'the right thing' when in reality, she basically walked out of the abortion centre and straight over to Chuckles to get knocked up.

Getting an abortion WAS the right thing, getting pregnant immediatly after wasn't. I think I saw maybe one person shame her for the abortion but most pro-life comments respectfully disagreed with her decision. She just plays the victim to try and make people think she's not piece of shit.
Exactly. I remember at the time people on this board were congratulating Tayler for making a mature decision for the first time in her life. Of course she had to prove us wrong by getting pregnant again two seconds later - THAT’S what 99% of us have an issue with

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

SilverLady01 wrote:It is one of these moments I want to open my mouth. The said person is a trans ftm and he is being referred as she. I am not a trans but it irks me way too much....Also why the hell is she shaming another person? I find it so hard to hold myself from exposing myself.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 580f5c.jpg[/img]
Remember, she's THE advocate for straight pride.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”