TaylerTragedy, Part 59

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Chuckie Gone & Brian Hanging On Part 59

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I wonder where she got the info they let the pup die....I think she is the queen of assumption to accuse someone....sometimes pups and kittens die for no apparent reason. Or most of the times it can't be done anything because compared to people animal intervention hasn't been the same like for babies or people....which is sad but it is a fact nonetheless.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 63cdb6.jpg[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Her dog got parvo? Isn't there a vaccine for that now? If she really took care of her pets, she would have gotten it the vaccine! Big wow she took the dog to the vet (too late). What a model pet owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

Lmao hayyy gurl![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... ab9e4b.jpg[/img]

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Based on the screenshot she posted there’s zero cause of death for the puppy. Sometimes they just fucking die? I know that’s a harsh way to say it but it’s true. Miscarriage, stillborn and SIDS just fucking happen across multiple species

Also why is anyone surprised she is transphobic considering she thinks it’s funny to call her “loved ones” *no gender slurs, ty*t

She’s as right winged white trash as it gets
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^I censored it out already but she calls her loved ones f@ggot is what I said

Also did NOBODY notice the puppy that died and the puppy he refers to as his are two different pups?

So logically he knows or owns the mother dog

Again, it sucks but puppies die sometimes
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Panda714 wrote:^I censored it out already but she calls her loved ones f@ggot is what I said

Also did NOBODY notice the puppy that died and the puppy he refers to as his are two different pups?

So logically he knows or owns the mother dog

Again, it sucks but puppies die sometimes
He owns it it seems. Theres pictures farther down that show him hugging the mother and with the mother and pups.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I don’t get why or to who she even reported them too. I don’t get what the crime was. She’s such a cunt. Drags her kids through an abusive relationship for years on end but wants to cry about a puppy dying by accident? The fuck is going on...

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Puppies die. Heck, we lost some just because they were not quick enough coming out from birth. This person already lost a puppy and then she chooses to down them and blame them over the loss of the puppy? We have lost some and it is heart breaking none the less. I bet that person still treats their animals better than Tayler treats her children which is sad.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Her post about adoption infuriates me. There are VERY LONG waiting lists and people pay tens of thousands of dollars to be able to adopt ONE baby. The kids that are immediately available are so for various reasons and it taking on an older child takes serious thought. They very often have fetal alcohol effects, serious behaviour problems that are very difficult to control because they were raised with abusive camilies then taken away when they were older . Or often the system gives the mom so many chances to straighten out that the kids bounce from foster care, back to mom etc and because of that may have serious behaviour problems. As far as new babies go, there would have been tons of couples competing for her baby if she had carried it to term.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamamayhem14 wrote:Puppies die. Heck, we lost some just because they were not quick enough coming out from birth. This person already lost a puppy and then she chooses to down them and blame them over the loss of the puppy? We have lost some and it is heart breaking none the less. I bet that person still treats their animals better than Tayler treats her children which is sad.
Every litter of puppies I've ever had we have lost atleast one from each. It seems really common that one just doesn't make it or one is born already dead.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sometimes I want to smack her followers as much as I want to smack her lol they are so so so stupid!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Good to know the bar is as low as “are any of your kids dead”

There’s a difference between surviving and living
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Sometimes I want to smack her followers as much as I want to smack her lol they are so so so stupid!!

Does it really take one of her kids dying to prove that she's not a damn good mom? I mean.....that's a bit extreme and would be "a little too late." With her kicking Chuckie in the face while he was driving and baby Alasana was in the back it very well could of happened.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamamayhem14 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Sometimes I want to smack her followers as much as I want to smack her lol they are so so so stupid!!

Does it really take one of her kids dying to prove that she's not a damn good mom? I mean.....that's a bit extreme and would be "a little too late." With her kicking Chuckie in the face while he was driving and baby Alasana was in the back it very well could of happened.
Or when the kids open the door and the dogs get out. Most kids love their pets and one of them could run after the dog into the street too and she said it was a super busy road she lived on
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone should send her the wrong answers for how to do the math work
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Damn gawd mawn u just judging her because you are jealoussss of her amazing kids with the same father I mean, that’s the real shit u just wish you could take those amazing phatographies of all your full blooded children

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Wait which dog got parvo?

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

That is why Tayler will stay in the dirt she is. Because she choose to survive and not live. That she will never get back. And that is what it is different of us with you Tay.....Cry out loud as you want...you will always be that white trash you chose to be. Say we are jealous of you while let's be real girl.....you have said it too many times. In the weekends YOU get jealous of young teens that didn't purposely get pregnant and can enjoy their weekend.....you deserve 0 sympathy. I am only merely sad about your children as they didn't choose that life. Though you have become a bad record that we get immune even on that. You spread that 0 sympathy you have to others. Try to convince us you are happy.....you are happy because you don't have anything else to aspire on or have a goal. Your goals are mediocre though you could achieve more and not money wise. Experience wise. You will still stay that white stupid ignorant white trash. Yes....that is what we get jealous of......Yea Tay keep lying to yourself....
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Anyone watch the video of anberlin with the new one whatever the fuck her name is? Anberlin is gripping her so tight her fingers are digging into the babys shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Mummyandthree wrote:Anyone watch the video of anberlin with the new one whatever the fuck her name is? Anberlin is gripping her so tight her fingers are digging into the babys shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I was waiting for her to accidentally head but the poor baby.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”