TaylerTragedy, Part 59

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy, Part 59

Unread post by Panda714 »

Usually the old admin would just pick whichever thread title she thought to be best/funniest but if you’re new to Tayler’s drama that may not work so well for you

I still vote for my suggestion of “From DV to D Me”

Bruh this is hilarious to watch
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by leem91 »

This is getting good
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Double post but wasn’t April when she dumped Brian for the second time?

Did she just lowkey admit she left Brian for Chuckie TWICE?!
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

The girls name is blasted all over as usual so I took the liberty of scribbling it out just in case she deletes this before everyone got to see it

But it's obvious they were more than friends and Chuckie deleted all the other messages trying to damage control lmfao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anyoldname66
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyoldname66 »

Panda714 wrote:Double post but wasn’t April when she dumped Brian for the second time?

It sure sounds like it.

Brian is stupid for going back to her in the first place, but if this assumption is right, then she is seriously a C**T for throwing away a good guy for Chuckles (and I do not use that four letter “C” word unless I really, truly think it through). I don’t care that all four of her living womb fruit are biologically his; “making the family work” is a poor excuse for ripping a guy’s heart out twice. And damn do I hope Brian has the sense not to fall for her bullshit again. I don’t care if he’s stupid, he deserves better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Brian may very well have been a very good guy. Or he could have been a weirdo. I mean, there are some decent men out there who are willing to be good role models for a single mother's children.

Hopefully Brian doesn't EVER go back to Tayler and forgets the bitch even exists because she will never get away from Chuckie. They will always get back together. I mean for fuck sakes they're divorced and yet back together again ? I bet even this latest scandal won't deter Tayler from Chuckie.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

anyoldname66 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Double post but wasn’t April when she dumped Brian for the second time?

It sure sounds like it.

Brian is stupid for going back to her in the first place, but if this assumption is right, then she is seriously a C**T for throwing away a good guy for Chuckles (and I do not use that four letter “C” word unless I really, truly think it through). I don’t care that all four of her living womb fruit are biologically his; “making the family work” is a poor excuse for ripping a guy’s heart out twice. And damn do I hope Brian has the sense not to fall for her bullshit again. I don’t care if he’s stupid, he deserves better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking back in the thread it seems she dumped Brian a week before April soooooo idk man. Either Chuckie saw and swooped in or she left him “to make her family work” AGAIN

When will she learn family ain’t blood and blood alone? My father is a toxic piece of shit. I removed him from my life and he has never met and never will meet my kids because he’s “family” but he’s unhealthy
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Please continue in part 60 -

viewtopic.php?f=179&t=13579
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”