TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Mythix
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by Mythix »

He actually can't take any criticism at all... It is easy to make. It's a bit of paint on a palette? Hardly a time consuming masterpiece. Sorry Tay but you're beyond the age and status where everybody will pat you on the back.

Welcome to the real world- where your feelings don't mean shit and the amount of kids you have isn't an excuse.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Mythix wrote:He actually can't take any criticism at all... It is easy to make. It's a bit of paint on a palette? Hardly a time consuming masterpiece. Sorry Tay but you're beyond the age and status where everybody will pat you on the back.

Welcome to the real world- where your feelings don't mean shit and the amount of kids you have isn't an excuse.

I will agree with you in an extend. But no. A world where someone's feelings mean shit isn't the norm. That is a cruel mindset. Tayler shouldn't accept not being pat on the back yet she should actually try and toughen up slightly but not accept what you say. Being mistreated isn't a norm nor should be. In general I mean. Tayler has zero tolerance on critism for sure and she should work in that since she wants to do crafts. Handmade items take time to be better but she only does them to gain money. That won't take her far. If she doesn't like to create.... Image
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

SilverLady01 wrote:
Mythix wrote:He actually can't take any criticism at all... It is easy to make. It's a bit of paint on a palette? Hardly a time consuming masterpiece. Sorry Tay but you're beyond the age and status where everybody will pat you on the back.

I will agree with you in an extend. But no. A world where someone's feelings mean shit isn't the norm. That is a cruel mindset. Tayler shouldn't accept not being pat on the back yet she should actually try and toughen up slightly but not accept what you say. Being mistreated isn't a norm nor should be. In general I mean. Tayler has zero tolerance on critism for sure and she should work in that since she wants to do crafts. Handmade items take time to be better but she only does them to gain money. That won't take her far. If she doesn't like to create.... Image
Ah I think you misunderstood me just a bit, or I worded it wrong.

What I meant was that she needs to stop expecting people to ladle out praise just because she's a sensitive little snowflake ("your feelings don't mean shit")

Although I disagree with you a bit. Being mistreated is actually the norm in the world and that's why the phrase is "life is cruel/unfair" and not " life is brilliant and its rare to come across someone who's an asshole".

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

georgiapeach19 wrote:It's not "easy" but you can do it in a hour[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... e0bf26.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Where I live pretty much every house has one of these but in different designs that are the flag and it might not even take some people a whole hour. Plus she needs to add in what kind of paint she's using because it can't be something that washes off in the rain

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Unread post by Panda714 »

twomommies wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:It's not "easy" but you can do it in a hour

Where I live pretty much every house has one of these but in different designs that are the flag and it might not even take some people a whole hour. Plus she needs to add in what kind of paint she's using because it can't be something that washes off in the rain

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Not to mention if the wood isn’t properly treated it’ll get destroyed in the weather
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Scavenged (stolen?) pallet wood is nasty ass stuff. Also, Tayler, you know what kills time and provides a little income? Getting a JOB!
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

The person she teared up was me. I’m a makeup artist and I work plus go to college, been following her for ages but it’s honestly annoying that she snapped at me because I told her it was easy, it is. That is why makeup artists charge cheaper for stuff that is easier to make and we charge more money for looks that are harder and involve more time and products. I’m so done with her, being a bitch for no reason just because I told her it’s easy to make! She sure is a little girl. Blocked her and not following her anymore.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

spillingthetea wrote:The person she teared up was me. I’m a makeup artist and I work plus go to college, been following her for ages but it’s honestly annoying that she snapped at me because I told her it was easy, it is. That is why makeup artists charge cheaper for stuff that is easier to make and we charge more money for looks that are harder and involve more time and products. I’m so done with her, being a bitch for no reason just because I told her it’s easy to make! She sure is a little girl. Blocked her and not following her anymore.

I creeped on your makeup account a little and just wanted to say you do some awesome work!
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Maybe I'm reaching but with the girls birthday, she has always changed her profile pictures to her in the hospital with them & posted some heartfelt message. I haven't seen her do that with Jakoby. You obviously don't have to Express your love for your children all over social media but it just kind of bugs me that she does that for the girls and not him.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

She straight up just said it’s really annoying when people “mom sham” on ig live. Not shame, SHAM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

And being a mom is “stupid”.

Well no one made you have FOUR kids, Jan.

She’s probably losing her shit now that summer is here and she has to watch her own damn kids everyday.

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

Bsveach15 wrote:She straight up just said it’s really annoying when people “mom sham” on ig live. Not shame, SHAM ImageImageImage

And she referred to herself as "nice" and "quiet". She's so deluded. And also, yes, I agree that most parents think their kids are assholes from time to time, but the difference is that they don't say it within fucking earshot of their kids. They are going to grow up with terrible self-esteem issues if she keeps telling them what a burden they are.
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Sooo is it not Jakobys birthday today? Is she seriously sitting in her yard talking about how much she just “doesn’t like her kids sometimes”...
ON HER SONS BIRTHDAY?

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Will say fuck and motherfucker in front of her kids but won't say asshole?

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Bsveach15 wrote:She straight up just said it’s really annoying when people “mom sham” on ig live. Not shame, SHAM ImageImageImage

I DIIIEDDDDD. Her whole little rant...and to say "normal" moms have days where they don't lile their kids. I think I'm pretty normal, but would NEVER FUCKING SAY I DON'T LIKE MY KID. I don't always like her BEHAVIOR but to just say "I don't like my kids" is awful.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Looks like Chuckie and his supposedly pregnant girlfriend broke up

I give it three months before Tayler’s “trying to make her family work”

I can’t help but wonder if Tayler has some undiagnosed depression and/or she’s been diagnosed but refuses to medicate. Being a mom is stressful especially with multiple children but I mean...c’mon Tay you LITERALLY asked for this

To be completely honest I think where she screwed herself was having the first three so close together because Alesana was just barely if not even two by the time she was pregnant with Amity. So they were still FAIRLY easy age wise and she didn’t truly understand how much harder/expensive it would get until well after she already had three

Like obviously there’s not much she could do about it now but I can understand and respect the less than wise decisions made in one’s youth...and then there’s Amity where she damn sure knew better
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

She looked way older than she is in her Insta rant. Like mid 30s. Yikes.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Panda714 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:The person she teared up was me. I’m a makeup artist and I work plus go to college, been following her for ages but it’s honestly annoying that she snapped at me because I told her it was easy, it is. That is why makeup artists charge cheaper for stuff that is easier to make and we charge more money for looks that are harder and involve more time and products. I’m so done with her, being a bitch for no reason just because I told her it’s easy to make! She sure is a little girl. Blocked her and not following her anymore.

I creeped on your makeup account a little and just wanted to say you do some awesome work!
Aww thank you! Glad you like it. I never intended to put my personal life out here but it honestly bothered me a lot specially because I have supported her in the past

HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 653dfb.jpg[/img]
never got the chance yesterday? but you got the chance to rant on your story? okay... lol

Edit to add commentary: the way this is written makes me feel like we’re in high school, the use of her emojis and using abbreviations instead of actual words. this entire post was about her as a “mother” rather about Jakoby. Like what this a birthday post or a tayler can’t function without daily asspats post??

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

"Upmost respect." LOL. Read a damn book Tayler. She's raising 4 kids who only know how to live off welfare, never go anywhere, and have different men traipsing in and out of their lives frequently. They have never seen her in an successful adult relationship. Same with their father. Where are the kids going to magically get the values she says she espouses? Dream big Tayler. :roll:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”