TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

So can she still go to work? Or does house arrest really mean house arrest with no leeway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

Mummyandthree wrote:So can she still go to work? Or does house arrest really mean house arrest with no leeway?

I would assume work would be one of the exceptions for her house arrest. Her probation officer is going to want to see her employed so the kids are provided for, and the probation officer and court are going to want to see that she has consistent employment over a long time frame. I think there’s definitely going to be a restraining order put in place to protect the girl that she attacked, though.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by pixiefrost »

spookyme wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:So can she still go to work? Or does house arrest really mean house arrest with no leeway?

I would assume work would be one of the exceptions for her house arrest. Her probation officer is going to want to see her employed so the kids are provided for, and the probation officer and court are going to want to see that she has consistent employment over a long time frame. I think there’s definitely going to be a restraining order put in place to protect the girl that she attacked, though.

I do wonder if this will affect her custody though.. if someone in chuckles family wants to fight for them she may lose them with jail time, house arrest , charges n probation. She doesn't understand the games shes playin..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
spookyme

pixiefrost wrote:
spookyme wrote:

I do wonder if this will affect her custody though.. if someone in chuckles family wants to fight for them she may lose them with jail time, house arrest , charges n probation. She doesn't understand the games shes playin..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think if anything it’ll probably end up with custody split 50/50 between her and Chuckie. If custody does end up getting split between the two of them, then she won’t be able to force Chuckie to just hand her hundreds of dollars anymore whenever she wants to in order for him to see his children, which is great. And she may have to keep a log of how much she spends on things for the kids and where she bought them from since she has the habit of taking the money meant for her children and spending it on herself. But Chuckie and his family need to be persistent and stick to it if they really want to see change happen in regards to custody, and they need to be able to back all of their claims up, which I haven’t seen them be consistent with through all of these years. If she fucks up again before her probation is finished, then she very well could lose primary custody, but that would all depend on what exactly she does to fuck up.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

If Chuckie's family really wanted to get the kids they would have got them by now. They don't the kids ALL the time as Tayler has grow them to be torments...
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

So what was she arrested and jailed FOR??? Did I miss that? And who looks after her kids at night while she is out stripping or dancing whatever she does, her Mum or Brian or Chuckles?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Work is definitely allowed. Funny-- I wouldn't think driving without a license is... In California, you can work, shop for groceries and run important errands. You can only have family members over. And they can drop in anytime to check. Sorry, Tay-- no "pussy tickles" (shudder)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SilverLady01 wrote:If Chuckie's family really wanted to get the kids they would have got them by now. They don't the kids ALL the time as Tayler has grow them to be torments...
And Chuckie definitely doesn't want to be a full time single dad. It would cramp his style way too much.

spookyme

lmmomSD wrote:Work is definitely allowed. Funny-- I wouldn't think driving without a license is... In California, you can work, shop for groceries and run important errands. You can only have family members over. And they can drop in anytime to check. Sorry, Tay-- no "pussy tickles" (shudder)

I wonder if she’s been having Brian ride around with her while she’s driving. As long as the passenger has a valid drivers license and has been driving for a certain period of time and is over a certain age, she can legally drive with her permit. And there’s been speculation that he’s been watching Amity while she’s been working. So maybe he goes with her to her job, takes her car and Amity back to his place while she works, and then picks her up once she’s done and takes them back home. As for the other kids, maybe Chuckie’s family has been taking them while she works. Have any of his family members been posting more pictures of the kids lately?

spookyme

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... dcc486.png[/img]

I did some lurking because it’s early and I’m bored. No recent posts involving the kids that I could find. I think the latest was back from around Halloween last year. But I came across these two statuses while lurking from both of Chuckie’s parents. They’re not recent, but I can’t remember if they’ve been posted here before. I blurred names, profile pictures and locations to protect their privacy.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

The funny part is that when the kids grown up will understand that no one truly wanted them and how trashy both their mother and her family is but also their father and their grandparents are. Both families are trashy, low as dirt and incapable of having or nurture children. One side isn't better than the other.... Those kids are doomed.
It would be nice if they grow up and not following the same steps, but they won't. In reality they will be like their ancestors.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SilverLady01 wrote:The funny part is that when the kids grown up will understand that no one truly wanted them and how trashy both their mother and her family is but also their father and their grandparents are. Both families are trashy, low as dirt and incapable of having or nurture children. One side isn't better than the other.... Those kids are doomed.
It would be nice if they grow up and not following the same steps, but they won't. In reality they will be like their ancestors.
I feel awful "liking" a comment like that, but it's so true. They won't know any different. And the cycle will continue.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I agree. It's frustrating to know that these kids will never amount to anything, and it's because of all the people around them. If they had any decent role models, maybe it could be different, but there are literally none in their lives. Tayler doesn't realize that her kids will never do more than what she or Chuckie have achieved. Kids HAVE TO HAVE good, competent, and intelligent support throughout their lives. They have none. They have zero incentive to do better. They won't go to college. They will probably just live off welfare like Tayler does. It's become that way for 3 generations already. At this point I doubt any of the kids will even finish high school. Tayler can't. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

gypsophila wrote:I agree. It's frustrating to know that these kids will never amount to anything, and it's because of all the people around them. If they had any decent role models, maybe it could be different, but there are literally none in their lives. Tayler doesn't realize that her kids will never do more than what she or Chuckie have achieved. Kids HAVE TO HAVE good, competent, and intelligent support throughout their lives. They have none. They have zero incentive to do better. They won't go to college. They will probably just live off welfare like Tayler does. It's become that way for 3 generations already. At this point I doubt any of the kids will even finish high school. Tayler can't. :(
I honestly don't agree with this. If anything her kids may work even harder so they won't end up like their mother. I've met adults in much worse situations growing up, climb mountains and achieve so much.

I hope, I pray these kids have Wonderful and successful lives.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dani_now wrote:
gypsophila wrote:I agree. It's frustrating to know that these kids will never amount to anything, and it's because of all the people around them. If they had any decent role models, maybe it could be different, but there are literally none in their lives. Tayler doesn't realize that her kids will never do more than what she or Chuckie have achieved. Kids HAVE TO HAVE good, competent, and intelligent support throughout their lives. They have none. They have zero incentive to do better. They won't go to college. They will probably just live off welfare like Tayler does. It's become that way for 3 generations already. At this point I doubt any of the kids will even finish high school. Tayler can't. :(
I honestly don't agree with this. If anything her kids may work even harder so they won't end up like their mother. I've met adults in much worse situations growing up, climb mountains and achieve so much.

I hope, I pray these kids have Wonderful and successful lives.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
While I agree maybe the people you have met had an aunt or an external influence that showed them the other option. With both families and 3 generations back to back doing the same things I doubt they will breaks the cycle. Even adults with many resources find it hard. These children will never meet any different. Any different teen or child or even environment. Unless they are taken away and not given to Herrons. Even then being on foster is a danger itself. I would love to hope but the more Tayler drags them to shit the less hope there is for a sunshine. Which is sad. I haven't been an old follower but since Tayler doesn't show anything better the children will pick up that this is the norm. This is how families are and this is their purpose. Children can't magically pick up healthy thinking or habits. It requires an extreme amount of will and that is if they have realized it is unhealthy how they live.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Naturally, I hope so as well. And yes, there are people who rise up against the odds. But they are the exception rather than the rule. The odds just aren't in those kids' favor. And a lot of times, people who succeed like that have parents who aren't happy with their lives and content to be living on welfare, or have _some_ adult somewhere who takes an interest, so that there is a push to do better. I doubt that if Tayler hadn't been arrested, she would have actually gotten a job.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Honestly being hopeful with Tayler is old news. She has done the same pattern. I wouldn't hold my breath that her children will be better than her. Which is sad because they are innocent and for sure not to be blamed.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

They're also growing up in a depressed area. There really is no incentive for them. I'm guessing even the kids they go to school with are from similar backgrounds and situations. They may grow up hating Tayler and Chuckie once they're a bit older, but that doesn't mean they'll escape the cycle. They live in a rough situation all around, with a narcissistic mother and a drunk absent father. Grandparents are poor and on welfare too, and no one on either side has succeeded in life. It is what it is.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Her kids dont even get to experience LIFE, and I dont mean wow spend 5 grand and take them to Disneyworld. They dont even go outside to a park or library or play sports or ride bikes or go to sleepovers/parties or have play time with friends like... they just exist in Tayler's shitty bare house.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”