TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

SilverLady01 wrote:And the she targeted people that said no in her poll. And she called them mean because they said no on her house tour. How old is she? She has never grown up. It doesn't matter how much she reproduces she is a bratty kid that because she never had attention she has become and attention whore and she wants to be worshiped on every action. If you dot do that you are a meanie. I feel I hear my nephews and niece talk.... She isn't older mentally than a 5 year old.

Hahahha my name was there! Sorry not sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

SilverLady01 wrote:And the she targeted people that said no in her poll. And she called them mean because they said no on her house tour. How old is she? She has never grown up. It doesn't matter how much she reproduces she is a bratty kid that because she never had attention she has become and attention whore and she wants to be worshiped on every action. If you dot do that you are a meanie. I feel I hear my nephews and niece talk.... She isn't older mentally than a 5 year old.
We all know she wont do a house tour anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

lily1995 wrote:So she obviously doesn’t have Brenda anymore. I wonder what happened to her.

Omg I forgot about Brenda!! That didn’t last long at all. Pathetic.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

What happened to Tayler's "hippie" phase? Did I imagine that?

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

hannahbananastar32 wrote:

Hahahha my name was there! Sorry not sorry

But why?! LOL...
Actually I realize people do it to annoy her, but I really was dying for a house tour so I can make fun of her dreadful decorating skills she love to brag about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Looks like Kevin is suddenly being active on her account. That’s interesting
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Panda714 wrote:Looks like Kevin is suddenly being active on her account. That’s interesting
Who the fuck is Kevin? Image Is that the one she was going to have his baby then beside to abort and have Chucky's Band-Aid baby?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

georgiapeach19 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Looks like Kevin is suddenly being active on her account. That’s interesting
Who the fuck is Kevin? Image Is that the one she was going to have his baby then beside to abort and have Chucky's Band-Aid baby?

The very same

Also looks like Tayler has been going to court since May on assault charges

Things just got good
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

Panda714 wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:

The very same

Also looks like Tayler has been going to court since May on assault charges

Things just got good
I can't find her Facebook or anything Image think she blocked me. Is that where you found this out?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So wait-- Tayler is accused of assault?

Wow.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I looked it up and, sure enough...
image.jpeg

MOD EDIT - edited to update photo. Thank you for removing Tayler's identifiable info. General reminder to all... Please also remember to remove any identifiable information for anyone else who is not associated with the YouTuber in question. Also remove info that would make is possible for someone to find said identifiable information. Thanks. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The newspaper seems to have no report about the assault itself, as far as I can tell. I also went back through this forum and no notable gossip happened on May 22nd
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I can't find anything about the assault, but I did find out that Tayler's mom is marrying a man with the last name Taylor lol.

The thing that caught me off guard is just how much they look alike! Is everyone in East Liverpool inbred??? They look like full blood siblings...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I can't find anything about the assault, but I did find out that Tayler's mom is marrying a man with the last name Taylor lol.

The thing that caught me off guard is just how much they look alike! Is everyone in East Liverpool inbred??? They look like full blood siblings...
Whoa. That is freaky.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She had mentioned someone being petty who has a protection order against her so I decided to look up the public case access for the county and found it

From the records it looks like the actual assault itself was April 7th but that the legal process didn’t start until May 2nd with a warrant and she didn’t go to court until May 9th
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

Who tf has a protection order against Tay? How does she find the time to assault people?
Panda714 wrote:She had mentioned someone being petty who has a protection order against her so I decided to look up the public case access for the county and found it

From the records it looks like the actual assault itself was April 7th but that the legal process didn’t start until May 2nd with a warrant and she didn’t go to court until May 9th
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Mythix wrote:Who tf has a protection order against Tay? How does she find the time to assault people?
Panda714 wrote:She had mentioned someone being petty who has a protection order against her so I decided to look up the public case access for the county and found it

Looking through the threads with the above timeline it looks like it was one of the nights right after she and Brian broke up(for the most recent time)where she was saying she wanted to go out and enjoy herself while the kids were at Chuck’s

Her starting court lines up with her sudden inquiries about jobs and the start of her crafting “hobby” that she’s trying to make money from lol
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Of course Tayler would be the first to say she feels she did something incorrectly and then immediately say she’s in the right when someone confirms

Just because you know a bunch of moms who use carriers a certain way doesn’t mean they’re any more right

Shit you’re not even supposed to EVER add anything to a car seat that it didn’t specifically come with but there’s a huge business for pads and head rests anyway

Maybe actually bother taking ten minutes to look into and read something instead of being a defensive moron who would rather potentially cause discomfort for their kids than admit to not being all knowing
LetsGoPens87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LetsGoPens87 »

So the Complainant and the officer that issued the ticket/citation have the same name... She didn't assault an officer did she???

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

LetsGoPens87 wrote:So the Complainant and the officer that issued the ticket/citation have the same name... She didn't assault an officer did she???

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Usually they classify it as assaulting an officer so it carries a heavier sentence but Idk I don’t know what document ur talking abt

ETA If the cop saw the assault he could be the one to report it

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”