TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by Panda714 »

I mean she actively CHOSE to have Chuckie’s kids

Like multiple times

Says more about her than him that she insisted on sticking with him as the father
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Of course she would steal his shine, whatever his shine is , she can't accept someone else has attention. At least he worked to support his kids. That doesn't make him the father of the year but at least he provided somewhat?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Loooool she's so embarrassing I cant even. "Knocked me up 4 times" - YOU PARTICIPATED IN THAT, TAY TAY! Good god.

You should have to be IQ tested to have a child bc homegirl would fail.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

I mean, y'all know I haven't been following her for very long, but this post shook me... Like Tayler needs any more issues than she already has, so let's just start messing around with crap like paganism and witchcraft. WTF?!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 8653ef.png[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
toepick17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by toepick17 »

She can’t read a damn algebra book to better her life but sure let’s study witchcraft to perpetuate the stupid image she wants to create for herself
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

toepick17 wrote:She can’t read a damn algebra book to better her life but sure let’s study witchcraft to perpetuate the stupid image she wants to create for herself
BUT WITCHCRAFT IS COOLER THAN ALGEBRA Image
Seriously everyone is pagan/wiccan now. It's such a trend and most don't even know what it means

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
toepick17 wrote:She can’t read a damn algebra book to better her life but sure let’s study witchcraft to perpetuate the stupid image she wants to create for herself
Seriously everyone is pagan/wiccan now. It's such a trend and most don't even know what it means

If she was intelligent enough to actually educate herself with this stuff properly, I wouldn't really have an issue with it... But I'm guessing that she's only interested in doing it because she's obsessed with the show Supernatural. I'm the kind of person that gets really freaked out by people messing around with things like that when it's just for shits and giggles and they want to look cool and not because they actually believe in something. LOL. But also, paganism and witchcraft aren't going to help her provide a better life for her kids. Just freaking get a tutor and study for your GED!

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:

If she was intelligent enough to actually educate herself with this stuff properly, I wouldn't really have an issue with it... But I'm guessing that she's only interested in doing it because she's obsessed with the show Supernatural. I'm the kind of person that gets really freaked out by people messing around with things like that when it's just for shits and giggles and they want to look cool and not because they actually believe in something. LOL. But also, paganism and witchcraft aren't going to help her provide a better life for her kids. Just freaking get a tutor and study for your GED!

I'm with you. She doesn't strike me as the type to actually properly practice, and it does seem like it's because of her interest in SPN. There are WAY more important things she should be doing. Like working to pay for her kid to do cheerleading, or furtering her own education so she can someday have a career.
My two best friends are Wiccan and there's more to it than wearing black and being witchy. I just don't see Tayler being able to do it.

Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

She wouldn't research it properly. Honestly I believe in ghosts/demons etc and she's the kind of fool that would curse her kids for life with it. Don't fuck around with the occult cuz it's the in thing.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

You have reached another lever of delusional. It woukd require us to care to bring you down. We are just here for your shit show Tay. You are the example to avoid dear. Not the example we are so jealous that want to bring down. Wake up in reality sweetie....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 2d2d98.jpg[/img]
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

She’s probably trying to stir herself up some money with that witchcraft. Sure sounds easier than getting a job!
That or she’s trying to curse all of us here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

I really like that she dyed the girl's hairs purple! I think it will look cute.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

georgiapeach19 wrote:I really like that she dyed the girl's hairs purple! I think it will look cute.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Same

And Arctic Fox is a vegan, no chemical direct dye so it’s perfectly safe to use

Good on her for doing it safely
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She’s so ugly. Inside and out. *

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Is that hair dye permanent? I think their hair looks awful but honestly I think it’s more to do with the fact that their hair has no style to it and always looks unkempt and the purple just draws more attention to it.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

lily1995 wrote:Is that hair dye permanent? I think their hair looks awful but honestly I think it’s more to do with the fact that their hair has no style to it and always looks unkempt and the purple just draws more attention to it.

I’ve used Arctic Fox before. It’s just a semi permanent dye
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

To be fair the dye she chose is good. And it is a good concept for he girls to play with their hair. Though their hairstyles are awful. I understand they are kids and their hair will become messy. The problem is they have zero shaping. Ahhh what do you expect. Tayler isn't better with her hair either
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I think it looks terrible. They have awful thin hair and zero style to it, like ever. It makes them look trashy like her. Coloured hair isn't trashy in itself, it's just that they are all so unkempt. I feel like she has ridiculous standards. Dye your kid's hair purple, but don't give them nice clothes or nice haircuts or take them anywhere or do anything with them. The wiccan thing is hilarious. I say this because she doesn't take ANYTHING seriously. Like, has she ever even read a book? But now she's going to go into something just because she thinks it makes her seem cool? She is SO far behind the times in trends. BTW Tayler, my blue haired daughter went to college, got a degree, and has a great job in a big city. My other daughter has been wiccan for more than 15 years, because she made her choice early on in life. It's not what YOU think it is at all. And it's bloody expensive to boot.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Honestly, I really can't speak bad about the hair coloring, I let my daughter start dying her hair crazy colors at age 10. Personally I think kids should be allowed to express their personalities in safe and fun ways. I won't judge a parent for letting their kid look like Punky Brewster, when I literally started calling my daughter Punky as a kid because of her unique sense of style, hahaha.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

I agree with what others have said about the Wiccan thing though... Not a lifestyle change you should be making without really being prepared to do more research than just watching a few episodes of Supernatural.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”