Unread post by thewordalive »

Edit: double post
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

There’s a mass delete coming.. she just said on fb she’s going to delete cps she’s sick of having social media and nobody talking to her, Snapchat included. So sounds like she’s contemplating a mass delete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I remembered when for those few days everyone thought she was a great mother when she went sort of viral when the baby was born. Now she posts about neglect and injuries on the internet. Good times.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

She isn’t getting the attention she wants. First she posted that she has no friends and wants to go to a concert but no by herself. (I wonder what happened to Brian?) then she post this[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0f3397.jpg[/IMG]

And now she is going back on YouTube
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 322f78.jpg[/IMG]

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lmao she’s a bitch. You attract people just like you tayler! You’re rude, insecure, lazy, entitled and not the best looking either. Practice what you preach.

And geez what a fucking low blow to Brian, after everything he’s done for her. She’s the worst.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Aboogabooga wrote:Lmao she’s a bitch. You attract people just like you tayler! You’re rude, insecure, lazy, entitled and not the best looking either. Practice what you preach.

And geez what a fucking low blow to Brian, after everything he’s done for her. She’s the worst.

And continues to do for her. He watches her kids for her while she works, he doesn’t have to do that they aren’t his kids. She’s an ungrateful, spoilt, selfish bitch.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

red3head wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:03 pm She isn’t getting the attention she wants. First she posted that she has no friends and wants to go to a concert but no by herself. (I wonder what happened to Brian?) then she post

Rude AF that person didn’t ask if she found them attractive they asked what she was looking for. And of course people are shitty to her she’s a shitty person.
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

She keeps on complaining about having to spend extra hotel money and drive 4 hours to Michigan because she accidentally bought it for there instead of Ohio. The ticket was $35 lol I don’t understand why she just doesn’t repurchase it again in Ohio and lose out on the $35 instead of spending money to make it there.

Mommabear2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mommabear2017 »

I thought Charles didn’t think Amity was his..?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 600664.jpg[/IMG]

Mommabear2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mommabear2017 »

I thought Charles didn’t think amity was his?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 97b6b2.jpg[/IMG]
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Oh oh, them's the starting *words* of a new love/hate cycle for Chuckie and Tayler, just wait and see. The cycle will never end.

I WISH she could find a decent guy like she says she wants, but no decent guy wants HER. She has 4 kids and nothing but drama and baggage. And at the same time, she's a cold fish.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What decent guy is going to see her life and want to get into that mess?
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Tayler needs a lot more than seven months work on herself. When you have a shitty childhood and follow in the footsteps as an adult, it takes that much more effort into realizing sometimes you ARE the toxic one, understanding the reason behind your toxicity, and how to prevent it. You Can’t pour from an empty glass.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

wildFlower14 wrote:She keeps on complaining about having to spend extra hotel money and drive 4 hours to Michigan because she accidentally bought it for there instead of Ohio. The ticket was $35 lol I don’t understand why she just doesn’t repurchase it again in Ohio and lose out on the $35 instead of spending money to make it there.

Because she just isn’t that bright...?
Honestly, she probably wants to go to the one that’s far away, just to spend more time away from her kids, but she wants someone else to pay for it
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's one of those people who continues to make her own problems and doesn't seem to connect that she is living the consequences of her own actions. Too bad the kids are also forced to live with it. Are the kids' biological father[s] in a place to take the kids even some of the time?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:34 am She's one of those people who continues to make her own problems and doesn't seem to connect that she is living the consequences of her own actions. Too bad the kids are also forced to live with it. Are the kids' biological father[s] in a place to take the kids even some of the time?
He used to get them sometimes, or maybe just his mother got them. I'm not sure about how it works out now, she hasn't talked about them staying with their dad in a while, but hes engaged and has a baby on the way with the new girl. I assume that's why Tay doesn't talk about him anymore, bc he has finally moved on. She only talked about him when she wanted to have another baby. lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wildFlower14 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:17 am She keeps on complaining about having to spend extra hotel money and drive 4 hours to Michigan because she accidentally bought it for there instead of Ohio. The ticket was $35 lol I don’t understand why she just doesn’t repurchase it again in Ohio and lose out on the $35 instead of spending money to make it there.

she could probably resell the ticket as well and be out nothing. I'm a concert junkie and i have NEVER bought tickets to the wrong fucking city, but even if i did there are websites and message boards to resell tickets everywhere. She could have them sold in less that 24 hours if she did the work. Might have to cut the price some if it starts getting closer to the date, but shes fucking dumb if she didn't think about doing this instead of bitching about having to get a room. What a dumbass.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mommabear2017 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:51 am I thought Charles didn’t think Amity was his..?

He's no better than Tayler. Grown ass man, father of 4 (soon to be 5) kids and he's bitching bc "she takes all his money"?? YOU HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH THIS GIRL ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS... if you didn't want the responsibly of being a father, then you shouldn't have stuck your dick in her. Sorry, i have zero sympathy for anyone bitching bc they have to provide for their children. I'm sure Tay loves spending that money on herself, which is also a problem, but fuck man... grow the hell up and do what has to be done. The kids will love to see how much their father resents having to care for them one day.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

that post was shitty I wondered if he resented her buying herself things with child support while the kids go without. Either way he kept making the same mistake so now he has to live with it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:30 am that post was shitty I wondered if he resented her buying herself things with child support while the kids go without. Either way he kept making the same mistake so now he has to live with it.
RIGHT!! Yes, Tay spending money on herself instead of the kids is shit on her part, but those are his damn kids. If he's concerned about how she is spending the kids money. can't he open some sort of investigation with the state? (i have no clue if that is something that can be done..) He made the choice to sleep with Tay over and over again, knowing full well what she was doing. He has zero right to bitch bc he can't pay his bills bc he has to pay child support. Get over it and find a better job, he got himself in this position. AND he's now wanting to see Amity? His name isn't even on the birth certificate right? If he wants to see her, Tay can make him got get a paternity test, which means she will be entitled to more child support (unless that pesky TPO gets in the way). So he's bitching about paying for 3 of his kids while trying to open himself up to pay more... he's as dumb as she is.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”