TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Unread post by staceymj »

SassySassenach wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:For those who may not have noticed yet...

YTMD is back online. Things have changed slightly. Tweeks may still be made. But thanks for hanging in there during the downtime.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
I’m on mobile app & no longer see a “thanks” button... was that a change I missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have one either and I really miss it. It is such an easy way to agree with someone’s post without having to quote and reply to it. I hope they’ll bring it back. The site feels naked without it lol

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d7bfdc.jpg[/IMG]

Why the hell was Alesana washing dishes alone while Tayler showered??? YOURE THE MOM TAYLER...

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

I can just picture it...
Wet slippery counter from an 8year old doing dishes... Anberlin jumped on the counter to screw around because her children act like animals since there is no adult supervision... busted her head wide open while her mom was butt naked “taking a shower “. Or she means taking half naked pictures to post on Instagram...

It also sounds like Alesana was in charge of all three kids...
Why were Amity and Jakob’s crying in the room?
I’m sure big sister was babysitting...

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

The irresponsibility and negligence that went into making that situation possible. They should not be left unsupervised. Oh my god Tayler...
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

This is what happens when your kids don’t have boundaries or discipline. I leave my 5 & 7 year olds alone while I have a shower for 10 mins all the time but they know not to do stupid shit like jump all over the benches because it’s never allowed in my house. They just play with their toys or colour for 10 mins. I feel bad that Anberlin was hurt but it easily could have been avoided if Alesana wasn’t expected to babysit her younger siblings and if they had routine and structure and rules and discipline.

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Why did Jakoby need to go get her phone?

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:This is what happens when your kids don’t have boundaries or discipline. I leave my 5 & 7 year olds alone while I have a shower for 10 mins all the time but they know not to do stupid shit like jump all over the benches because it’s never allowed in my house. They just play with their toys or colour for 10 mins. I feel bad that Anberlin was hurt but it easily could have been avoided if Alesana wasn’t expected to babysit her younger siblings and if they had routine and structure and rules and discipline.

Exactly!!! They are like wild animals running around the house...

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

It won't let me quote.

But I'm on mobile (Android) on the website and I have a thanks button. It's a little thumbs up button on the right hand side beside the username
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

We know you are a stripper Tay but what does that have to do with your daughter splitting her head?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 777783.jpg[/IMG]

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

red3head wrote:We know you are a stripper Tay but what does that have to do with your daughter splitting her head?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 777783.jpg[/IMG]

Because everything is about TAYLER. Like why the fuck do we care if she was naked?! Like it makes her mum of the year because he tended to her child before getting dressed.. any parent would do the same thing. Shes a fuckwit .

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

red3head wrote:We know you are a stripper Tay but what does that have to do with your daughter splitting her head?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 777783.jpg[/IMG]

A4 tried playing in the blood?! I hope she realizes with that story CPS may investigate her since she's got A1 watching all the other kids

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I don't understand why she can't bathe AFTER the kids are in bed! That's just common sense. Or set them up in their rooms, but don't just let them run free. They could do anything. They could leave the house for all she knows. What a dumbass. I hope she is flagged for this.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

So Tayler is claiming her TATTOOS as work related on her taxes lmaooo this bitch
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

What I can't phantom is her laughing on the post..... Saying about SVU shit...... Honestly no..... No matter how "mature" your child is unless they are 8-9 years old or older it needs some form of supervision.... If you can't shower safely...... Don't fucking shower......
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She’s in for a rude as shit awakening if she thinks she can claim her tattoos. She might wanna take a beat to look into Onision’s story of trying to claim deductions without professional assistance

She’s right that she can write off the lingerie and shoes and probably the makeup. But you can’t just write off ALL clothes you buy and say “well TECHNICALLY” cause the IRS will goddamn win the technically game every fucking time

Don’t be a cheap ass for ONCE in your life Tayler and seriously just spend the money to have a professional tax person walk you through this process

Unless of course you’re just scared you’ll be audited for all the times you’ve failed to file in the past because you for some reason thought filing is OPTIONAL

Or don’t bother to take someone’s advice on how to make your life easier for yourself because you refuse to acknowledge there are things you’re not fully knowledgeable about

Just remember your ass is goddamn lucky the government has been doing your job of paying for your kids for this long. Maybe if you actually had to foot the bill for once, your kids would stop getting head wounds
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

twomommies wrote:

A4 tried playing in the blood?! I hope she realizes with that story CPS may investigate her since she's got A1 watching all the other kids

Why the hell is she running around butt naked around her kids???? I get not making your kids uncomfortable with nudity and the human body yadda yadda... but it’s extremely inappropriate to be walking around your home completely nude vagine flappin wide open for your children (the boy especially) to see...

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Hasn’t she been claiming that Brian watches her kids every day? Where was he in this mess?
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
twomommies wrote:

Why the hell is she running around butt naked around her kids???? I get not making your kids uncomfortable with nudity and the human body yadda yadda... but it’s extremely inappropriate to be walking around your home completely nude vagine flappin wide open for your children (the boy especially) to see...

She said she needed to shower... And went to grab something she forgot before going in for shower, I admit I have been in that case. And I am too bored. To fully dress and feel kinda iffy if my clothes have touched the other laundry. So I will go quick outside and since she knew they were downstairs they wouldn't see her in full nudity. I think that aspect is not the issue here. The issue is she left them unattended. I don't care how much your child wants to help.... You say no or redirect them in something safer to help with. No I don't care either how hard it is to explain to a toddler. Just because it is hard it doesn't justify it. If you find parenting hard because you are the bad guy don't be a parent, which me it happens only if you let your child without discipline and out of sudden because you are so overwhelmed from the chaos you created your child detest. They detest because you changed your routine.... It is your bad as a parent. A parent is never bad when they discipline for a reason.... No physical discipline but boundaries should be clear.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

She's hurt herself dancing, just like many said she would. Posted she has costochondritis (which i had to google lol) It's inflammation of cartilage on your breast bone, usually caused by a blow to the chest lifting heavy things or intense exercise... Shoulda listened to that girl giving you advice TayTay!!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why doesn't she shower at like 9pm when all kids are in bed?? Sorry if someone has said this. Even if they awoke, it'd be less risky than leaving 4 kids alone in the evening whilst you go and shower.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”