Another Teen Mom: DearTaylerTragedy Part 0

TaylorKnows

Re: Another Teen Mom: DearTaylerTragedy

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Tayler Dawn wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:I actually am going to graduate in June because unlike you I didn't pop out two babies on purpose. And we all know that YT doesn't pay you enough or else you wouldn't be on WIC. Get a real job. Quit with the excuses.
They aren't excuses (: think what you want. I swear on my kids lives I've made 4 figures.
Then get off WIC if you have a job that pays that much. You're saying that you make more than a real job would provide so you don't need WIC right? Thought so.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

You don't make four figures from YouTube. That's complete bullshit. You don't have enough subscribers. I know all about it because the company I work for has a YouTube channel and the lady who handles the social media works in my department. Your lying.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So why are you on WIC if your making all this money from YouTube ?
TaylorKnows

Lovemehatemexo wrote:So why are you on WIC if your making all this money from YouTube ?
Exactly my point...she's just lazy.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JENNY BOYCE wrote: *REMOVED*
I knew she had to be getting government help. So people like me are working, paying taxes, so Tayler can sit on her ass and surf the Internet, sleep around. Get a job ! YouTube isn't a job! And if it was, why are you on wic, government housing, government money???????
We really do have enough proof to get her kids taken away. She says she's not worried about it, and will actually give us the number. Any real loving mother would be worried, hurt, etc.
TaylorKnows

I just pray the kids will end up in a good foster home and hopefully they're young enough to be adopted, if she loses all her rights.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Oh this just got more intresting...

Unread post by Guest »

I wish I didn't have to go to work!
Cosima
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cosima »

Wow, this thread is very entertaining...
I don't know what is worse, Tayler defending her awful choices & parenting, a college graduate who doesn't seem to know the difference between "your" and "you're" or a butt-hurt "engaged woman of almost 30" who posts Tayler's personal information on a message board? Pathetic, yet entertaining, just like reality TV...
Lauraaa0723
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauraaa0723 »

JENNY BOYCE wrote: *REMOVED*

From Tayler's mom to you:

to the so called adult thats is posting all this stuff about my daughter stating that you know alot of information because you work for the newspaper well my name is stephanie danver henderson and IM Tayler Dawn's mother and just become your worse nightmare you know so much come to my house and talk to me like adult you went about and beyond posting her address and my grandbabies names WHAT THE HELL is wrong with you.

Unread post by Guest »

Cosima wrote:Wow, this thread is very entertaining...
I don't know what is worse, Tayler defending her awful choices & parenting, a college graduate who doesn't seem to know the difference between "your" and "you're" or a butt-hurt "engaged woman of almost 30" who posts Tayler's personal information on a message board? Pathetic, yet entertaining, just like reality TV...
I knew I missed soap operas for some reason :)
Lauraaa0723
Talker
Talker

Also I am sure most of us agreed that Tayler would do a go live on Blog T.V at 11 and everyone could ask her if you have a question. So just drop it til then.

Unread post by Guest »

Um, where is her address posted? People keep saying her address is posted, am I missing something?
Lauraaa0723
Talker
Talker

KathrynKae wrote:Um, where is her address posted? People keep saying her address is posted, am I missing something?
I had to look back too but the person posted her town but not her exact address.
TaylorKnows

NoelyandDarius, now you're threatening people? I'm taking journalism right now and she has every right to write the article if the facts are there. As long as she doesn't directly diss her (Tayler is the biggest whore in the world-not right, Tayler is buying iPhones and other things yet she's on Wic), it's fine. Plus I doubt Tayler would ever have money to sue, it'd never stand up in court.
Lauraaa0723
Talker
Talker

TaylorKnows wrote:NoelyandDarius, now you're threatening people? I'm taking journalism right now and she has every right to write the article if the facts are there. As long as she doesn't directly diss her (Tayler is the biggest whore in the world-not right, Tayler is buying iPhones and other things yet she's on Wic), it's fine. Plus I doubt Tayler would ever have money to sue, it'd never stand up in court.

First of all if you CLEARLY read what I posted you would of seen I said Tayler's MOM SAID not me (:
TaylorKnows

NoelyandDarius wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:NoelyandDarius, now you're threatening people? I'm taking journalism right now and she has every right to write the article if the facts are there. As long as she doesn't directly diss her (Tayler is the biggest whore in the world-not right, Tayler is buying iPhones and other things yet she's on Wic), it's fine. Plus I doubt Tayler would ever have money to sue, it'd never stand up in court.

First of all if you CLEARLY read what I posted you would of seen I said Tayler's MOM SAID not me (:
Sorry, I read that wrong. My apologies, truly.

Unread post by Guest »

So much white-trash drama. Mama bear? Baby bear already posted her kids' names in previous FB and Tumblr posts. Alesana and Jakoby, and she said the baby daddy is Chuckie Herron? And um, Tayler has a PO box number for East Liverpool Ohio on her Youtube? So exactly what did this Jenny girl say that was new???? LOL. Seriously. Tayler put all that info out herself. If you type Alesana Herron in on Google, pictures of Alesana come up HAHA. so Tayler comes out the idiot in the situation. For real.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lauraaa0723
Talker
Talker

Also I won't believe she is a journalist til I see an article or something because I could say I am a doctor and for all you know I could be lying. Im just saying. This is the internet there are fakes and what not.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Oh, please Tayler.. You try to sound so nice and you're a total ass on your social sites. Grow the fuck up. And stop screwing around with that creepy bf of yours which you're NOT dating =) Pay more attention to that planned kids.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”