Another Teen Mom: DearTaylerTragedy Part 0

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Another Teen Mom: DearTaylerTragedy

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

KathrynKae wrote:Tayler, if any of these girls comes against you for being unstable, you know you don't have a pot to piss in right?

You badmouthed Chuckie, then took it all back once you made up.

You called that poor teen a SLUT and said how she was a liar and a whore, and then apologized (I screencapped that too)

You called that Morgan a slut, then took it back a second later.

Now you're calling out a 30 yr old and damaging her professional career it seems.

Ethan has been drug into your baby-drama mess, with his last name now out there.

You taunted most of these girls until they finally taunted you back, and now you're crying "bully" when I know TWO of them came on here asking you to call/email them and leave them alone.

there are screencaps of physical abuse, both from chuckie to you, and you to chuckie

You ADMITTED to smoking pot and trying to kill yourself when pregnant with poor Jakoby, and I have screencaps of that WITH the url address

there's the racist stuff (but that probably won't hold any weight, it'll just make you look like an ass)

OH, and then there's the fake suicide, which I have the url addresses of at least 6 girls who were pissed off (former followers of you) during that.

Seriously Tayler. What do you have left to argue with? Salvage your relationships while you can. Admit your faults. And leave people alone. YOU ARE the bully.
AMEN! And those kids should not be involved in all this. She's a big bully and now she's just getting a taste of her own medicine!

Unread post by Guest »

So... Jenny and Aria and Geralyn's mom are conspiring against you? Alright. Yep. You seem an important enough person to warrant this much attention. And Geralyn was hacked by which of these three? I do have a screencap with a brunette that looks about 15 years old who sent a message to some girl, which you posted on your FB. So who hacked her? That was clever. And this hacker posed as a 15 year old... for what reason exactly? To destroy you? That MAD GENIUS! I would love to know why a 30 year old journalist or Geralyn's mother would hack that kid, and Aria is connected to Morgan, so she probably wouldn't hack Geralyn? Wow, this conspiracy theory is really becoming quite the tangle. What did you do to warrant such attention Tayler? Honestly, the only person who would target you - LETS BE HONEST - would be one of us (and we don't know you from Adam), or, someone you know personally, who KNOWS details of your private life. Doesn't take a brain scientist to figure out.

Unread post by Guest »

And next, on Days of Our Lives....
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Happybabe wrote:Tayler, why dont you take a break from the internet? focus on taking care of your kids, getting your diploma, drivers license, a job. all the hours you spend -today is a good example have you even gone to sleep yet?, you could be spending with your children, teaching them things, finishing your high school, or even looking for a job. you seem so caught up in this interet drama, it does kinda seem like you live for it. i know you say you have made 4 figures from youtube, but it really doesnt seem you can handle all that comes with it.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Where are her kids right now?? She's a mess and she gets her kicks outta this. She loves drama and attention. Exactly why kids shouldn't have kids. She's to immature and worried about herself to even get off the computer and do something for her kids. Alesanna is plopped in front of the TV right now while eating noodles off the floor.

Unread post by Guest »

Serious time-out is needed; it's Christmas time, focus on the kids.
Goat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Goat »

... What the hell happened when I was asleep? o_o'
Image Image
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Goat wrote:... What the hell happened when I was asleep? o_o'
Tayler got owned. :)
Goat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Goat »

TaylorKnows wrote:Tayler got owned. :)
I'm not actually very surprised she came on here, after she couldn't apparently register of course. Lolwutwasthatabout. Anyway, I saw the photograph someone posted of Tayler's miscarriage/abortion report, my question is why would Tayler still have that after all these years? It seems a bit too convenient.
Image Image
TaylorKnows

Goat wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:Tayler got owned. :)
I'm not actually very surprised she came on here, after she couldn't apparently register of course. Lolwutwasthatabout. Anyway, I saw the photograph someone posted of Tayler's miscarriage/abortion report, my question is why would Tayler still have that after all these years? It seems a bit too convenient.
I can see having it, like in a scrapbook or in a memory box or something but the fact that she waited that long to show people does seem odd...
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Tayler, correct yourself before correcting others. It's WOMAN, not women, you little emo skank.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

If you make 4 figures from youtube, why not get a part time job (which, combined with your school would qualify you for government childcare assistance) and add another $500-1000 a month to your income so that you can get off WIC?
TaylorKnows

heilst wrote:If you make 4 figures from youtube, why not get a part time job (which, combined with your school would qualify you for government childcare assistance) and add another $500-1000 a month to your income so that you can get off WIC?
Exactly. She's not even making four figures but still. She'll make up excuse after excuse. In Tayler land, no one else is right.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

heilst wrote:If you make 4 figures from youtube, why not get a part time job (which, combined with your school would qualify you for government childcare assistance) and add another $500-1000 a month to your income so that you can get off WIC?
If she truly falls within the income qualifications to collect WIC/Medicaid she is not rolling in it from YT.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

kiwi wrote:
If she truly falls within the income qualifications to collect WIC/Medicaid she is not rolling in it from YT.
How does YT pay? Do they get a w2 at the end of the year or are the partners paid as if they are contract labor/self employed with no taxes taken out? If that is the case, then she could be not claiming the income that she is making from YT since it could be seen as "under the table" to some folks... not saying that she is doing this - just speculating. And remember, $1000 gross is not a lot of money when you think about it... but she doesn't have to claim her child support as income either... so even if she only claimed what she was making from youtube it still might put her in the WIC qualifications...
TaylorKnows

YouTube is definitely what qualifies her for WIC. She doesn't make enough to live without it. If she were to get a full time job she'd be able to work harder to get off WIC but that's not what she wants. She wants to never have to be responsible for her actions. She's Tayler.

Unread post by Guest »

http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/howtoapply/ ... elines.htm

Above are the income guidelines for WIC.

She has 3 family members in her household, meaning she can make $2,944 once a month or $1,472 twice a month and still qualify for WIC. So yes, I believe her when she say she is making four figures and still qualifies for it.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

Okay this thread was taken TOO FAR! The fact that it was nothing but one giant fight for that many pages is awful.

The WIC thing, it actually makes me want to scream at how many people sat on this forum and gave this girl hell for being on WIC. WIC is there for those who need it and it is there to help take care of children. Know the guidelines of how to qualify for WIC before you sit and bash someone to get off their ass so they aren't taking "your money" anymore. You would be surprised how many women out there have to rely on WIC to help their children. If you can qualify for it then every bit counts so take it.

The CPS stuff has got to stop. If you want to turn her in then more power to ya, but the constant threats on here of people saying they are going to turn her in has got to stop. Those are threats and those are not necessary on this forum. Unless you know for a fact that these children are in danger then that is a pretty serious threat that can put a family through hell for no reason. Keep the CPS threats out of this thread because it would be downright horrible if it came back to bite Lulu and everyone else on this board in the ass.

This thread is actually going to remain locked for while until myself, the other mods, and Lulu decide what to do. What happened went on for too long and should not have happened.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”