Another Teen Mom: DearTaylerTragedy Part 0

Re: Another Teen Mom: DearTaylerTragedy

Unread post by Guest »

Tayler, I saw what that girl put on your FB. And after you called your BEST FRIEND (who apparently you played barbies with???) a slut!!! and than apologized to her after you said she was a slut (by the way, that's slander, isn't she a minor, and your 19?), and then you take it back, and THEN you call some girl with an M-in her name a slut. And NOW you're calling this Jenny person an old loser. WOW. So. Is everyone in your town against you? Or do you just like slandering all your friends/neighbors without any proof, and apologizing later? Dude, you dug yourself a HUGE hole here. Seriously, you shouldn't even plan a live broadcast tomorrow, because if you mention ANY of these girls' names and you're proven at fault? You've dug yourself in further. Seriously Tayler, step back now while you can. Seriously. Look at this as an adult, I'm honestly trying to help you here. You've made nothing but bad decisions so far.
Lauraaa0723
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lauraaa0723 »

She can answer what she thinks is appropriate and she can pass what isn't just like what Vanessa did.
Tayler Dawn

Unread post by Tayler Dawn »

I never called Morgan a slut. Can everyone just stop with the freaking child services I don't do nothing wrong all this is too much for me to handle.......... If you don't like me that's fine not everyone will but leave my children out of it Jesus Christ
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

KathrynKae wrote:Tayler, I saw what that girl put on your FB. And after you called your BEST FRIEND (who apparently you played barbies with???) a slut!!! and than apologized to her after you said she was a slut (by the way, that's slander, isn't she a minor, and your 19?), and then you take it back, and THEN you call some girl with an M-in her name a slut. And NOW you're calling this Jenny person an old loser. WOW. So. Is everyone in your town against you? Or do you just like slandering all your friends/neighbors without any proof, and apologizing later? Dude, you dug yourself a HUGE hole here. Seriously, you shouldn't even plan a live broadcast tomorrow, because if you mention ANY of these girls' names and you're proven at fault? You've dug yourself in further. Seriously Tayler, step back now while you can. Seriously. Look at this as an adult, I'm honestly trying to help you here. You've made nothing but bad decisions so far.
She doesn't want help. It's what I was trying to do earlier but it was pointless.
Tayler Dawn

TaylorKnows wrote:
KathrynKae wrote:Tayler, I saw what that girl put on your FB. And after you called your BEST FRIEND (who apparently you played barbies with???) a slut!!! and than apologized to her after you said she was a slut (by the way, that's slander, isn't she a minor, and your 19?), and then you take it back, and THEN you call some girl with an M-in her name a slut. And NOW you're calling this Jenny person an old loser. WOW. So. Is everyone in your town against you? Or do you just like slandering all your friends/neighbors without any proof, and apologizing later? Dude, you dug yourself a HUGE hole here. Seriously, you shouldn't even plan a live broadcast tomorrow, because if you mention ANY of these girls' names and you're proven at fault? You've dug yourself in further. Seriously Tayler, step back now while you can. Seriously. Look at this as an adult, I'm honestly trying to help you here. You've made nothing but bad decisions so far.
She doesn't want help. It's what I was trying to do earlier but it was pointless.

I did nothing to that women, if she wasn't guilty she wouldn't know if this site, she pretended to be Geralyn earlier in this post, this is too much I just want her to leave me alone

Unread post by Guest »

Tayler, you're attacking other people in your own personal life, and than apologizing later. doesn't that seem a bit childish??? Like, get your FACTS straight first, you sound like a ten year old a play-ground time. I can't help but take Geralyn/Morgan/Jenny's words for fact, when you're all over the place. Why are you attacking people without knowing concrete facts? That's way bipolar. If you can't trust anyone in your personal life, take a step back for god's sake. you don't sound like the type of person to be make a live broadcast. if you slander these girls in public, it's going to bite you big time girl
Tayler Dawn

Lovemehatemexo wrote:You don't make four figures from YouTube. That's complete bullshit. You don't have enough subscribers. I know all about it because the company I work for has a YouTube channel and the lady who handles the social media works in my department. Your lying.

It's you're and I'm not actually (: I could show you my thingy but you still wouldn't believe me so why bother.....

Unread post by Guest »

Who pretended to be Geralyn? Girl, you better have proof. Because last time you accused someone of something... well. it was Geralyn. LOL. So what's your proof??
Tayler Dawn

KathrynKae wrote:Tayler, you're attacking other people in your own personal life, and than apologizing later. doesn't that seem a bit childish??? Like, get your FACTS straight first, you sound like a ten year old a play-ground time. I can't help but take Geralyn/Morgan/Jenny's words for fact, when you're all over the place. Why are you attacking people without knowing concrete facts? That's way bipolar. If you can't trust anyone in your personal life, take a step back for god's sake. you don't sound like the type of person to be make a live broadcast. if you slander these girls in public, it's going to bite you big time girl

Morgan and Geralyn have done nothing.....
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Tayler Dawn wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:You don't make four figures from YouTube. That's complete bullshit. You don't have enough subscribers. I know all about it because the company I work for has a YouTube channel and the lady who handles the social media works in my department. Your lying.

It's you're and I'm not actually (: I could show you my thingy but you still wouldn't believe me so why bother.....
If you showed us evidence with YOUR NAME ON IT then we'd believe you. You're just looking for excuses once again Ms. Tayler.
Lauraaa0723
Talker
Talker

KathrynKae wrote:Who pretended to be Geralyn? Girl, you better have proof. Because last time you accused someone of something... well. it was Geralyn. LOL. So what's your proof??
She was talking about her YouTube paycheck.
Tayler Dawn

KathrynKae wrote:Who pretended to be Geralyn? Girl, you better have proof. Because last time you accused someone of something... well. it was Geralyn. LOL. So what's your proof??

If she wasn't guilty of pretending to be Geralyn how and the fuck did she know I mentioned her name ? Exactly because she's been pretending to be her, I don't care anymore I'm sick of this drama with her

Unread post by Guest »

Oh okay, Geralyn who you called a slut only a week ago, and said she wanted "the D" from your boyfriend? And Morgan, I don't really remember much of her only that you said she slept with Chuckie. (wow, he's a whore). And Geralyn, what else... you said she was envious of something, I forget what. And then you failed to address Jenny. So what are all three of these girls after? Weird that three girls in your life are targeting you.
Tayler Dawn

TaylorKnows wrote:
Tayler Dawn wrote:

If you showed us evidence with YOUR NAME ON IT then we'd believe you. You're just looking for excuses once again Ms. Tayler.

Only one I can locate is a 800 dollar one ...
Tayler Dawn

KathrynKae wrote:Oh okay, Geralyn who you called a slut only a week ago, and said she wanted "the D" from your boyfriend? And Morgan, I don't really remember much of her only that you said she slept with Chuckie. (wow, he's a whore). And Geralyn, what else... you said she was envious of something, I forget what. And then you failed to address Jenny. So what are all three of these girls after? Weird that three girls in your life are targeting you.

I didn't this girl named aria did but it was a lie to start drama with Morgan because Morgan didn't call her about her brother being in a wreck
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Tayler Dawn wrote:I never called Morgan a slut. Can everyone just stop with the freaking child services I don't do nothing wrong all this is too much for me to handle.......... If you don't like me that's fine not everyone will but leave my children out of it Jesus Christ
The kids are the ones I'm worried about, and why I want to call CPS.

Can you show us the paystub? Stop making excuses. And what's the # for your CPS in your county? You said you'd give it to me.

Unread post by Guest »

Tayler, before you TARGET people in your inner circle of friends, you better have proof; those girls could come at you with a vengenence. you're playing big-time here

So okay, now there's Jenny, Aria, Geralyn and Morgan.... Seriously Tayler. You're a lawsuit waiting to happen. You accuse others of online bullying, but you're slandering these poor girls' names online without any proof? YOU. ARE. A. BULLY. Get your facts in check before passing out first and last names. You're childish. This is why we all don't like you. Seriously.
Tayler Dawn

KathrynKae wrote:Oh okay, Geralyn who you called a slut only a week ago, and said she wanted "the D" from your boyfriend? And Morgan, I don't really remember much of her only that you said she slept with Chuckie. (wow, he's a whore). And Geralyn, what else... you said she was envious of something, I forget what. And then you failed to address Jenny. So what are all three of these girls after? Weird that three girls in your life are targeting you.

I said she wanted the v and I apologized to her, but I had a message saying it was her, when it really wasn't

Unread post by Guest »

Any of the girls above, you have my support if you want to contact me. It's shameful the way she keeps targeting you guys and then apologizing. That's online bullying. She's not a target of online bullying, I think you four are.
Lauraaa0723
Talker
Talker

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
Tayler Dawn wrote:I never called Morgan a slut. Can everyone just stop with the freaking child services I don't do nothing wrong all this is too much for me to handle.......... If you don't like me that's fine not everyone will but leave my children out of it Jesus Christ
The kids are the ones I'm worried about, and why I want to call CPS.

Can you show us the paystub? Stop making excuses. And what's the # for your CPS in your county? You said you'd give it to me.

Google if your so worried and I researched on this subject. If your not in her county you can not call CPS on her. Regardless of what was posted on the internet. Look it up.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”