Tayler and the Giant Pancake (Ass) Part 62

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Tayler and the Giant Pancake (Ass) Part 62

Unread post by Panda714 »

As someone from Georgia(the CocaCola museum is in our capital Atlanta) I can confirm if you hand someone a Pepsi after they request a Coke, they WILL give you the dirtiest look possible
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Haha dialects/languages around the world are definitely more interesting than Tayler slapping her ass and twerking on TikTok any day.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Panda714 wrote:PTSD is one of Ohio’s qualifying conditions for medical cannabis

To be serious for a minute, PTSD happens for LOTS of reasons and more people get it(to varying degrees)than most seem to realize
But has she even been diagnosed with PTSD by someone other than herself?

Tbh I actually don’t really care that she smokes or if it’s legal or not, I just think it’s so lame the way she posts about it on social media and it wouldn’t surprise me if she smoked around the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sparklingdee wrote:Haha dialects/languages around the world are definitely more interesting than Tayler slapping her ass and twerking on TikTok any day.
She’s become so boring and irrelevant. Same shit different day and I can’t deal with anymore ass pics on my feed reposted for the 100th time.

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

lily1995 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Haha dialects/languages around the world are definitely more interesting than Tayler slapping her ass and twerking on TikTok any day.
She’s become so boring and irrelevant. Same shit different day and I can’t deal with anymore ass pics on my feed reposted for the 100th time.

The same ass pics at that

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

80085 wrote:
lily1995 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:46 pm
Panda714 wrote:PTSD is one of Ohio’s qualifying conditions for medical cannabis

To be serious for a minute, PTSD happens for LOTS of reasons and more people get it(to varying degrees)than most seem to realize
But has she even been diagnosed with PTSD by someone other than herself?

Tbh I actually don’t really care that she smokes or if it’s legal or not, I just think it’s so lame the way she posts about it on social media and it wouldn’t surprise me if she smoked around the kids.

She has been to psychs a few times. She'd have to have been to be on anti-depressants.
TBH, I think she would be diagnosed with PTSD by most psychiatrists for the miscarriage alone. Especially at 15 and especially considering her life post-miscarriage. I do think she has PTSD whether she realises the full-extent or not. A lot had gone on in her life even before that which could have contributed to said trauma.

I agree the posts about weed are seriously lame. Especially if it's prescribed to her. I don't tweet about taking my psych pills every day hoping for back pats. Medical Marijuana is no different.
I’ve just only ever heard her talk (or should I say brag) about having it after “holding deaths hand” and there’s plenty of good reason to believe that never actually happened so I’m skeptical. I’m not saying she doesn’t have PTSD, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did but she lies so much it’s hard to know when she’s telling the truth or when she’s looking for attention.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

80085 wrote:
lily1995 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:08 pm
80085 wrote: She has been to psychs a few times. She'd have to have been to be on anti-depressants.
TBH, I think she would be diagnosed with PTSD by most psychiatrists for the miscarriage alone. Especially at 15 and especially considering her life post-miscarriage. I do think she has PTSD whether she realises the full-extent or not. A lot had gone on in her life even before that which could have contributed to said trauma.

I agree the posts about weed are seriously lame. Especially if it's prescribed to her. I don't tweet about taking my psych pills every day hoping for back pats. Medical Marijuana is no different.
I’ve just only ever heard her talk (or should I say brag) about having it after “holding deaths hand” and there’s plenty of good reason to believe that never actually happened so I’m skeptical. I’m not saying she doesn’t have PTSD, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did but she lies so much it’s hard to know when she’s telling the truth or when she’s looking for attention.

I know exactly what you mean, but most people don't go through all she has without some "baggage". Between all her lies, there is some truth. It's hard to believe, but there must be.
She may have c-ptsd rather than ptsd which is a very tricky thing to counsel. It's the one thing I can't fault her on, she has had a hard life. Is it because of her choices? Yes, but something happened before that to make her that way.
That being said, it's IMPERATIVE you take your prescribed anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, and any one meds you are given for it so you can be the best you can for your children. I don't exactly know if weed fits in that category....
I'm totally for legal weed 100% but it's usually unnecessary to use it when children are around.
Oh she’s got some form mental illness for sure, no doubt about that. I fully believe she went through some shit during her childhood that’s made her the way she is today, continuing the cycle after her damn gud mawn.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

80085 wrote:
lily1995 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:08 pm
80085 wrote: She has been to psychs a few times. She'd have to have been to be on anti-depressants.

I know exactly what you mean, but most people don't go through all she has without some "baggage". Between all her lies, there is some truth. It's hard to believe, but there must be.
She may have c-ptsd rather than ptsd which is a very tricky thing to counsel. It's the one thing I can't fault her on, she has had a hard life. Is it because of her choices? Yes, but something happened before that to make her that way.
That being said, it's IMPERATIVE you take your prescribed anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, and any one meds you are given for it so you can be the best you can for your children. I don't exactly know if weed fits in that category....
I'm totally for legal weed 100% but it's usually unnecessary to use it when children are around.
Exactly. Pot, antidepressants, anti-anxiety meds, whatever works. But being high when your kids are around isn't ok, whatever you are using to make yourself that way.
I'm in recovery-- thank God my kids don't remember seeing me loaded. But I feel perfectly ok being judgy about that because I have been there. And even though they don't remember it, I still get flashes of guilt for being loaded in their presence.
I don't think she gives a shit. As long as _she_ feels better.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Where's her dad?
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

The music she puts on her pole dancing vids is so off putting.... and she looks so dead and miserable swinging around on her pole... She looks like a junkie honestly.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

The weed doesn’t bug me that much because it’s a lot like alcohol. You can have one beer or one glass of wine to take the edge off and be totally fine to care for kids. Same with cannabis. Different strains are different strengths of THC(the part that gets you high)just like different alcohols have different strengths like the difference between beer, wine and liquor.

So long as she doesn’t get blasted while she has the kids, fine. Just enough to take the edge off and that she can still be a functioning and responsible(I hear your laughs even through the screen)adult

But the “LOOK SOCIAL MEDIA, I’M SMOKING MARIJUANA” has always get weird to me when it’s posted ALL the time. But if it’s on random occasions like one may do when out with friends and having a drink, it’s less lame
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Was scrolling through Facebook and instantly thought of Tayler. Lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

leem91 wrote:Was scrolling through Facebook and instantly thought of Tayler. Lol.
The mattress with no sheet ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

She must have got her tattoo idea from this chick lmao. who does this shit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

mommaof2cuties wrote:She must have got her tattoo idea from this chick lmao. who does this shit

That looks like a purple pickle haha

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OML what is that tattoo? DA FUQ?!
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

When you decide to search the location tag she put! I can say one of the girls is bomb. Comparing her and Tayler is........ Painful. Tay is like a dead doll on the pole..... ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 308a83.jpg[/IMG]
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 03b51f.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImage someone has gone onto her works page and blasted all her pics Image

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lmaooooo that person is literally correct on every single point, how hilarious
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper