DearTaylerTragedy Part 1

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy

Unread post by leem91 »

That post seriously made me sick to my stomach.
Someone, please screenshot that.
Save it.
So we have that at least. That can be used I'm sure.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

What's also sick is how the friend went along with it. She could've said "No, that's a bad idea."
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Agreed, BornthisWay. She should have been against it. But she wasn't. I was going through the taylertragedy tag on Tumblr and came across a post from Tayler that had been screenshotted claiming she wasn't doing it for attention. Another said she wasn't able to get on the computer because she was in severe pain from a cyst on her ovary.

So, she has her minion post that and then conveniently gets a cyst on her ovary? Sick in the head. Absolutely sick.
nothinggold

Unread post by nothinggold »

Wow. Fuck that bitch.
Not only is joking about suicide sick, but she's also joking about orphaning two kids. Two poor innocent kids. Somebody ought to report her to CPS to shake her up. You don't pull that shit when you have kids. If she acts like that on the Internet, god help the people who deal with her in real life.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

nothinggold wrote:Wow. Fuck that bitch.
Not only is joking about suicide sick, but she's also joking about orphaning two kids. Two poor innocent kids. Somebody ought to report her to CPS to shake her up. You don't pull that shit when you have kids. If she acts like that on the Internet, god help the people who deal with her in real life.
Someone already did report her to CPS.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Not cool.

I have lost 3 friends to suicide, 2 within 5 days of each other, my older brother committed suicide, my ex husband committed suicide by cop, and my cousin's boyfriend who was close with my family committed suicide.

NOT SOMETHING YOU JOKE ABOUT. This girl is SICK. Someone like that should NOT BE ALLOWED AROUND CHILDREN.
#FreeBen
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

When I first saw that, I was shocked. Nobody here wants her to kill herself. The reason everyone dislikes her is because she gives people millions of reasons too. And this is one of them! This really shows how immature she is. A girl who fakes suicide should not be able to care for children. I remember in one of her videos she told us while she was preggo with Jackoby, she cut herself and tried to commit suicide. That is so selfish.
She's a joke, and is doing this for attention. I really do think she gets off by all this. This is why I think those childern should go live with a adult who is more secure.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

To try to take your own life while being pregnant... I just can't fathom...
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can't she seriously get her kids taken away? Clearly she's not mentally stable
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I hope someone does something. She needs medication or something. Heavy medication. Along lithium lines.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

The person who sent it to me also screen shot it and sent it to me. I have encouraged her to come and join our group. She was a Tayler fan until she saw that stunt.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She will be welcomed warmly.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I just want to say I am so sorry for everyone's losses and struggles. You guys have become like a second family to me, and I hate that this little twat's stupidity is bringing up bad memories.

<3 <3 <3
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Yes, you can get your childern taken away if you are mentally unstable. The kids do get fed, clothed, etc, but if your suicidal, they will def take your childern away or place them in another family members home till Tayler gets help. The state will order it. This is sick, and I'm worried for those childern. God forbid Alesanna is the one to find her if she did take her life. My hubby at 5 yrs old found his step brother first when his step brother hung himself. It's nothing to play around with.
Cmommy12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

I'm so sorry to all of you so affected by suicide. I've never felt with it personally and this made me sick, I can't fathom what it did to ya'll. I didn't hate her until now. I though she was a bad mom, neglectful, immature and selfish but not that compleatly heartless. Her children need to be taken ASAP, that's horrendous.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I just want to say I am so sorry for everyone's losses and struggles. You guys have become like a second family to me, and I hate that this little twat's stupidity is bringing up bad memories.

<3 <3 <3

Thank you. I'm sorry for everyone elses loss' and struggles as well.

Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

There she goes with the tumblr thing again... :roll:
ImageImage
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

I wasn't affected by suicide, however a good friend of mine died las year. She was trying to give herself that adrenaline rush/high you get from making yourself pass out, although she used a clothes wire and her shower rod, and stood on her toilet. Evidently she had done it a lot, well, she slipped off the toilet, and the wire snapped her neck. Her littlest sister was the one who found her, her toothbrush was sitting on the counter, she was definitely not planning to kill herself. I spoke to a psychic about her, and got to talk to her through him, and she told me she was sorry, I felt a cold shiver at one point and he goes "She's hugging you right now." I sobbed like a baby. So to see someone make a joke out of death, is sickening!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Seriously, I was planning to have a couple glasses of wine tonight while I folded laundry to help me de-stress and relax a little bit, but ever since I saw that "memorial", I have been LITERALLY sick on my stomach. What kind of a person does that, much LESS a mother... I couldn't drink a glass of wine if I tried. I'd throw it up.
#FreeBen
Diorette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diorette »

Ugh, someone please take them away from her, she's not mentally healthy to have them around, those are lovely babies, I wish I have them ): but I'm only 17.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”