DearTaylerTragedyFanpage

abarnesa

DearTaylerTragedyFanpage

Unread post by abarnesa »

I made one of these and it got locked. People hated it. They brought their hate to a fan thread. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PLACE TO HATE ON HER GO DO IT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now, this one is just to piss people off. hahahaha.
AvaPietro
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedyFanpage

Unread post by AvaPietro »

I love watching her videos! and love the kids!
So you have my support! =) <3
English is not my first language! Sorry for errors..
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

abarnesa wrote:I made one of these and it got locked. People hated it. They brought their hate to a fan thread. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PLACE TO HATE ON HER GO DO IT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now, this one is just to piss people off. hahahaha.
... Well, I think it's safe to say we've figured out why people like her.

It's because they're as immature as she is.
#FreeBen
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LyricalBeauty »

You're not doing Tayler any favors, here.

You're proving our point time, and time again. The vast majority of Tayler's "supporters" are immature children, who have no idea what it is to be a truly good mother. Who think that all it takes to be a good parent is buying your kids toys for Christmas.

All you're doing is proving our point, making us be even more annoyed with Tayler and her minions, and drawing more attention to her negative aspects.

Now, if you Tayler lovers don't hop off our turf, I'm coming onto yours. I'll come on her YouTube, Facebook, Tumblr, blog, Instagram, and whatever else she has and bring the negativity right to her. So, go away.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Does she have any fans who actually have kids? I haven't seen any...
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

I don't know why but this is what every Tayler fan is in my head.

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Ugh, the should be only one thread about each person here, not different ones dedicated to different opinions. There is q rave section on this board, this would fit better on that section of the board, but not really. This site is not for Support pages, take that shit to Facebook or blogspot. The only reason you are posting this here to annoy people here, you know the general population thinks she is immature, needs to grow up, and do right by her kids, or in your words "haters". Stop posting this shit over here over and over, go make a support page on Facebook, spam it on Taylor's pages, and go whine about us there.

To echo ge previous poster, you guys are making a Taylor looks even worse. There is a reason why other people have a few regular posters in here that like them and Taylor doesn't seem to have any. We would try to listen to your point if you guys actually had one instead of claiming she is a good mom and not explaining why.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Oh my God, you have a place to say good things about you Tayler! People can stand up for you on the other board, just not many choose to do. At this rate, your account will get banned and these boards will just get locked.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

Jeez. You just don't stop do you! You want to support Tayler than go to the damn page we have on her already! 1 thread per person. If you are constructive about what you say and not a twat than we will respect you....
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Unread post by Guest »

bunnysalad wrote:Jeez. You just don't stop do you! You want to support Tayler than go to the damn page we have on her already! 1 thread per person. If you are constructive about what you say and not a twat than we will respect you....
Well, there ya go. They have nothing constructive to say and have proven multiple times they're asses. So I guess that's why they stay out of the thread.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Do yourselves a favor and fuck off. Even the Mods don't like Tayler. They lock all of her support pages and soon they're going to ban you. If you support this trailer trash girl, then fine. But do it somewhere else.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Diorette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diorette »

Tayler shouldn't be considered a roll model, she's far from that.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Diorette wrote:Tayler shouldn't be considered a roll model, she's far from that.

I'm sure her supporters would say something like "SHE DOESN'T LISTEN TO THE H8ERSSS AND LYK DOESN'T LET THEM BRING HER DOWN!!!1" When in fact, she does. She's said before "I don't even go on that site and read what they're saying. I don't care what they say about me." Within days of saying that (On Tumblr she said that by the way) she makes an account on here and starts trouble, eventually getting the thread locked. She's made numerous videos whining about how she thinks everyone in the world is out to get her and that she feels hated. She cares way too much, imo
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Diorette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diorette »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Diorette wrote:Tayler shouldn't be considered a roll model, she's far from that.

I'm sure her supporters would say something like "SHE DOESN'T LISTEN TO THE H8ERSSS AND LYK DOESN'T LET THEM BRING HER DOWN!!!1" When in fact, she does. She's said before "I don't even go on that site and read what they're saying. I don't care what they say about me." Within days of saying that (On Tumblr she said that by the way) she makes an account on here and starts trouble, eventually getting the thread locked. She's made numerous videos whining about how she thinks everyone in the world is out to get her and that she feels hated. She cares way too much, imo
Omg I know, she thinks everyone hates her, but now, we just don't see someone who got pregnant at 15 as a model.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

If you want to talk about a fanpage then take it to the Rave section. Next time one of these is made to troll the creator will be banned.
abarnesa

DearTaylerTragedySupport

Let the hate begin, again ;)
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

Re: DearTaylerTragedySupport

Unread post by LyricalBeauty »

Whoa just locked this 5 minuets ago. Are you serious?
abarnesa

DearTaylerTragedyFanpage

If any of you people have a problem on this thread please feel free to message me. ;)
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

my god!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
abarnesa

Yes i am very serious.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”