DearTaylerTragedy Part 2

Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 2

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

What the hell? The shirts are like $20 :| talk about over price and just looking for money. I'm curious who in their right mind would buy a T-shirt with "Cunt" or "Hail Satan" on them.. but I wouldn't be surprised if the little 14 year old's that follow Tayler buy them. SMH
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Dude, I was trippin' over how in her Who I Watch video how she kept saying that Vanessa's baby has "issues."

I mean I guess you could say that's true but it just seems like really insensitive way to refer to someone who is differently abled.

Edit: Wtf, she said "the most beautifulest." :scratch:
#FreeBen
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Where is the stuff about her selling shirts?
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Does anyone else notice that Jakoby has trouble sitting up assisted? He's 7 months and can't sit up in a bumbo chair or with tayler helping him. In all serious, she might really need to get that checked out. When my daughter was 4 months she was sitting in a bumbo without flopping over?? His back and neck muscles may be weak. I know she loves them, but sometimes you love them so much you can't see anything wrong.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:Just finished watching the video, whew so much to say... but let me just say she puts on a good act for the camera.
I thought this same thing while watching her DITL - why was she talking and explaining her routine and cleaning to the camera? we have all seen your skanky videos before...
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

blackbettybamf wrote:Dude, I was trippin' over how in her Who I Watch video how she kept saying that Vanessa's baby has "issues."

I mean I guess you could say that's true but it just seems like really insensitive way to refer to someone who is differently abled.

Edit: Wtf, she said "the most beautifulest." :scratch:
To be fair, she also referred to the child she lost as 'probably retarded', she doesn't show the best knowledge of sensitivity.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

She could've easily have said "has a genetic disorder" or "has a medical condition". She's so insensitive.
TaylorKnows

Another Taylerism guys: maturest! Vanessa is the most maturest mom she's ever seen!

Oh my goodness...
TaylorKnows

3 posts in a row...ick. I just had to post this...
Not sure who originally made that pic....
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Ambrosia wrote:Does anyone else notice that Jakoby has trouble sitting up assisted? He's 7 months and can't sit up in a bumbo chair or with tayler helping him. In all serious, she might really need to get that checked out. When my daughter was 4 months she was sitting in a bumbo without flopping over?? His back and neck muscles may be weak. I know she loves them, but sometimes you love them so much you can't see anything wrong.
Not only that but he didnt seem to know how to roll over. My son is only a few days younger than Jacoby and hes been rolled over hes been army crawling and now regular crawling and sits up unassisted for a while he pulls himself up on things. And Jacoby seems like hes 4 months old :\ that baby is always on the floor and he cant move around yet?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Her babies r always in diapers only. Isnt it fucken cold?? And all of a sudden shes feeding Jacoby fruits and veggies? What happened to ice cream and lollipops? lol
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Anonymous asked: You remind me of Janelle off 16 and pregnant & teen mom

I’m noting like her, one I don’t party and leave my kids with my mom

two I’m not disrespectful to my mother and we get along

three I wouldn’t pose nude unless it was for SG

and mostly I’m not a piece of shit mother and I DON’T sleep around and shit so I’m NOTING like her (:

British Telecommunications *REMOVED* [Label IP Address] 43 returning visits
Birmingham, United Kingdom
(No referring link)
15 Jan05:10:21 AM

HAIL SATAN
(No referring link)
15 Jan05:17:52 AM

HAIL SATAN
(No referring link)
15 Jan05:18:04 AM

HAIL SATAN
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Apparently she is now not only tracking ip's, but publishing them. And she does kind of remind me of Jenelle too
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

All the IP addresses do is show where abouts in the world a person is, and your IP address changes every time you turn off and on your modem. I don't really get what she thinks she's achieving there. Who cares?
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Her son does seem very delayed in his motor skills. She can twist that how ever she wants but he should be doing more then he is. My son is close to her daughters age and he talks so much. She needs to either have them looked at or at least start
Working with them.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

I'm done with her. I saw a pic. she posted on her instagram last nite. It just bothered me to much. It's like she's glamorizing eating disorders and all that plus she has all these young girls following her.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Lmfao. This girl is all sorts of trouble. I also think it's funny when she uses the word "fans." Fans? You aren't a celebrity.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

TaylorKnows

Chuckie's Instagram: taylertragedysboyfriend

Is that all he wants to be known as? Really?
AddiesMommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AddiesMommy »

Does anyone else notice that Jakoby has trouble sitting up assisted? He's 7 months and can't sit up in a bumbo chair or with tayler helping him. In all serious, she might really need to get that checked out. When my daughter was 4 months she was sitting in a bumbo without flopping over?? His back and neck muscles may be weak. I know she loves them, but sometimes you love them so much you can't see anything wrong.
I do not really watch all her videos but I would not say just because he is 7 months he should be sitting unassisted. My daughter didn't start doing that until 8 months. Her pedi was never concerned at all. I don't think there is a concern for developmental disabilities until around 9 months
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

TaylorKnows wrote:Chuckie's Instagram: taylertragedysboyfriend

Is that all he wants to be known as? Really?

They really act is if she's some huge internet celebrity. I'd understand maybe if she was like Jenna Marbles or Kingsley, you know, people who are ACTUALLY popular on the internet and get millions and millions of views.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”