DearTaylerTragedy Part 2

Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 2

Post by Jessica911 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Now Tayler is trying to deny that she smoked weed while she was pregnant with Jakoby. Did you forget when wrote that little book about how fucked up you are?

"True, very true I’ve never been with him for the kids after I had Alesana I left him got in with well a bad crowd pot became something I wanted to do everyday never did it around Alesana I would come home high after leaving her with my mother which makes me angry to think about I mean I wouldn’t do it every night but i did it more than once I think I had ppd and that was my way of dealing with it honestly. I was being very slut like also sending dirty pictures and just acting like trash I was in a rut I slept with kurtis,Donovan not black he’s white and a ginger and Holden then Ethan again guy that I lost my virginity to. I remember Chuckie trying to sleep with me like right after I slept with Donovan and I was like no my vagina hurts today because I hadn’t showered and I didn’t have it in my heart to tell him the truth so I finally came out and told him he flipped the fuck out I would have too we got in to a really bad fight August 2011 then he finally told me about Emily and dea two girls he slept with god did my heart break he was a man whore before we got together and that bothered me for the longest time I didn’t feel good enough still don’t but it hit me so hard that he slept with them even more so that nasty Emily whore was on her period blah puking… but we eventually made up and things where okay then Justine comes along… I never thought he would be attracted to her one she’s young two shes half black and not his type at all well I was wrong caught him with her dumb bitch ran in the house Ewh I wanted to demolish her still do I cut myself pretty bad that day I felt as if it was my fault like I ruined everything I still do sometimes.. We eventually made up everything got better and he asked me to marry him omg things were so good then I got pregnant with Jakoby and things were still good he started talking to girls behind my back… Caught him after that things were okay I moved out of my moms he stayed with me a lot then he started acting funny not loving not waiting to sleep with me at all or kiss me anything he said he was going to work he actually went to a party I was like 23 weeks pregnant I was so lost I just wanted to kill myself selfish I know but I just couldn’t handle it I felt like this all ways my fault well I got on his fb he was messaging kayt she’s a nasty crusty ass slut like no lie she likes the way I taste she dated Ethan like he legit lied about it to and cheated on her with me over the summer anyways ill finish this in a bit lol long story...anyways on march Chuckie was talking to her while Alesana was in the hospital for her skull being fractured by his dumb alcoholic aunt… And continued talking to her I finally snapped one day I slit my throat not bad but I did and my wrist and my leg well he didn’t care so I was like wtf am I doing I’m not ugly I’m fucking pregnant I need to calm the fuck down and grow up I stopped I didn’t text or call him or anything I pawned my engagement ring and he went and stayed at her house so I went and stayed with Ethan 27 weeks pregnant one thing lead to another and I had sex with him and I also took a few hits of weed It was so fucking stupid and I’m a dumb ass for doing it I just wanted to sleep and I couldn’t and it helped me do so Ethan treated me good at the time he rubbed my belly and felt jakoby and everything something Chuckie hadn’t done my whole pregnancy well I went home the next morning and then Chuckie came to see Alesana and well I told him and told him I hope he gets a std form fucking kayt and he was like we didn’t she was on her period so I was like wut… I only went to Ethan’s to Hurt Chuckie but feelings never go away and I had sex after all Ethan took my virginity well after he found that out he cried I felt bad and we talked it out and eventually got back together and here I am today Sounds like I need Jerry Jerry ;p"

Damn, I wish someone had a screen shot of it, but there it is!
ImageImage
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ambrosia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 pm

AddiesMommy wrote:
Does anyone else notice that Jakoby has trouble sitting up assisted? He's 7 months and can't sit up in a bumbo chair or with tayler helping him. In all serious, she might really need to get that checked out. When my daughter was 4 months she was sitting in a bumbo without flopping over?? His back and neck muscles may be weak. I know she loves them, but sometimes you love them so much you can't see anything wrong.
I do not really watch all her videos but I would not say just because he is 7 months he should be sitting unassisted. My daughter didn't start doing that until 8 months. Her pedi was never concerned at all. I don't think there is a concern for developmental disabilities until around 9 months
By 7 months he should be sitting ASSISTED though,ya know? I know every baby is different and doctors usually aren't concerned as long as the baby is progressing at his/her own pace. However with Jakoby, the only thing I've ever seem him really progress to is holding pushing up with his arms while laying down. I just think he's a little too "floppy" for 7 months. It would concern me if I were Tayler.
AddiesMommy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by AddiesMommy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:51 pm

By 7 months he should be sitting ASSISTED though,ya know? I know every baby is different and doctors usually aren't concerned as long as the baby is progressing at his/her own pace. However with Jakoby, the only thing I've ever seem him really progress to is holding pushing up with his arms while laying down. I just think he's a little too "floppy" for 7 months. It would concern me if I were Tayler.
Yea I honestly have no clue where he is developmentally because I barely watch her video... I think she is quite boring.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marinewife0920 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:01 pm

I guess some 7 month olds don't sit unassisted, but jacoby is all wobbly even when assisted. Poor thing :(
jmw9
Amateur
Amateur

Post by jmw9 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:12 pm

She truly is the definition of class. Please, note my sarcasm.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by BornThisWay94 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Honestly, if you saw your girlfriend or hell, even your MOM posing in her bra on the Internet like that, would you be upset? Jesus, Tayler.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by drunkunicorn » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Jessica911 wrote:Now Tayler is trying to deny that she smoked weed while she was pregnant with Jakoby. Did you forget when wrote that little book about how fucked up you are?

"True, very true I’ve never been with him for the kids after I had Alesana I left him got in with well a bad crowd pot became something I wanted to do everyday never did it around Alesana I would come home high after leaving her with my mother which makes me angry to think about I mean I wouldn’t do it every night but i did it more than once I think I had ppd and that was my way of dealing with it honestly. I was being very slut like also sending dirty pictures and just acting like trash I was in a rut I slept with kurtis,Donovan not black he’s white and a ginger and Holden then Ethan again guy that I lost my virginity to. I remember Chuckie trying to sleep with me like right after I slept with Donovan and I was like no my vagina hurts today because I hadn’t showered and I didn’t have it in my heart to tell him the truth so I finally came out and told him he flipped the fuck out I would have too we got in to a really bad fight August 2011 then he finally told me about Emily and dea two girls he slept with god did my heart break he was a man whore before we got together and that bothered me for the longest time I didn’t feel good enough still don’t but it hit me so hard that he slept with them even more so that nasty Emily whore was on her period blah puking… but we eventually made up and things where okay then Justine comes along… I never thought he would be attracted to her one she’s young two shes half black and not his type at all well I was wrong caught him with her dumb bitch ran in the house Ewh I wanted to demolish her still do I cut myself pretty bad that day I felt as if it was my fault like I ruined everything I still do sometimes.. We eventually made up everything got better and he asked me to marry him omg things were so good then I got pregnant with Jakoby and things were still good he started talking to girls behind my back… Caught him after that things were okay I moved out of my moms he stayed with me a lot then he started acting funny not loving not waiting to sleep with me at all or kiss me anything he said he was going to work he actually went to a party I was like 23 weeks pregnant I was so lost I just wanted to kill myself selfish I know but I just couldn’t handle it I felt like this all ways my fault well I got on his fb he was messaging kayt she’s a nasty crusty ass slut like no lie she likes the way I taste she dated Ethan like he legit lied about it to and cheated on her with me over the summer anyways ill finish this in a bit lol long story...anyways on march Chuckie was talking to her while Alesana was in the hospital for her skull being fractured by his dumb alcoholic aunt… And continued talking to her I finally snapped one day I slit my throat not bad but I did and my wrist and my leg well he didn’t care so I was like wtf am I doing I’m not ugly I’m fucking pregnant I need to calm the fuck down and grow up I stopped I didn’t text or call him or anything I pawned my engagement ring and he went and stayed at her house so I went and stayed with Ethan 27 weeks pregnant one thing lead to another and I had sex with him and I also took a few hits of weed It was so fucking stupid and I’m a dumb ass for doing it I just wanted to sleep and I couldn’t and it helped me do so Ethan treated me good at the time he rubbed my belly and felt jakoby and everything something Chuckie hadn’t done my whole pregnancy well I went home the next morning and then Chuckie came to see Alesana and well I told him and told him I hope he gets a std form fucking kayt and he was like we didn’t she was on her period so I was like wut… I only went to Ethan’s to Hurt Chuckie but feelings never go away and I had sex after all Ethan took my virginity well after he found that out he cried I felt bad and we talked it out and eventually got back together and here I am today Sounds like I need Jerry Jerry ;p"

Thank you so much for posting thisss, ive been trying to figure this girls story out for weeks, so confusing. And btw "i was like no my vagina hurts today" hahahahahaha wtf is wrong with her?
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessica911 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:45 pm

drunkunicorn wrote:
Jessica911 wrote:Now Tayler is trying to deny that she smoked weed while she was pregnant with Jakoby. Did you forget when wrote that little book about how fucked up you are?

Thank you so much for posting thisss, ive been trying to figure this girls story out for weeks, so confusing. And btw "i was like no my vagina hurts today" hahahahahaha wtf is wrong with her?
Hahahaha right? I don't know about you but my vagina doesn't hurt if I haven't showered that day :lol:
ImageImage
JazzyStar
Amateur
Amateur

Post by JazzyStar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:49 pm

well the posing in the bra I don't find a HUGE deal, there are models who make tons of money, like Victoria secret... but I don't like how she's happy with her body when she is close to being anorexic....
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by BornThisWay94 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:12 pm

JazzyStar wrote:well the posing in the bra I don't find a HUGE deal, there are models who make tons of money, like Victoria secret... but I don't like how she's happy with her body when she is close to being anorexic....

That's the thing though; Tayler isn't a model. Models get paid to show off their bodies--Tayler's just doing it for attention and for people to be jealous of her thuper thexy figurrrr
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hellotimebomb
Amateur
Amateur

Post by hellotimebomb » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:18 pm

JazzyStar wrote:well the posing in the bra I don't find a HUGE deal, there are models who make tons of money, like Victoria secret... but I don't like how she's happy with her body when she is close to being anorexic....
haha there's a huge difference between someone like Miranda Kerr and little TaylerTragedy ;)
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:08 pm

WTF on that giant wall o'text:

1. It's all ONE HUGE RUN-ON SENTENCE;
2. "things were so good" <- no, things were NEVER good with this relationship just from what you've said here;
3. I don't care if the guys you slept with were black or white, what does that have to do with anything;
4. she does'n't get any at Chuckie because he didn't sleep with that girl, but the only reason he didn't sleep with her was because she was on her period...classy...so he essentially cheated anyway

Oh lord Jesus
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by leem91 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Just because someone slept with her baby daddy doesn't mean she's they're nasty. These girls she's trashing could actually be really nice girls. She gets mad for people saying things about her yet she does the exact same thing. I'm sorry but she's a slut in my eyes. I mean, jumping from guy to guy the way she did over the summer when her daughter was only a few years old, it's a wonder she didn't catch an STD if she doesn't already have one.

The fact that she needs to state which race Donovan was and the other girl Chuckie slept with was just tells me she's racist.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by BornThisWay94 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:49 pm

leem91 wrote:Just because someone slept with her baby daddy doesn't mean she's they're nasty. These girls she's trashing could actually be really nice girls. She gets mad for people saying things about her yet she does the exact same thing. I'm sorry but she's a slut in my eyes. I mean, jumping from guy to guy the way she did over the summer when her daughter was only a few years old, it's a wonder she didn't catch an STD if she doesn't already have one.

The fact that she needs to state which race Donovan was and the other girl Chuckie slept with was just tells me she's racist.

She's slept with 7 different guys and she's not even 20 :|

allcarriedaway
Amateur
Amateur

Post by allcarriedaway » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 pm

I weigh the same amount as her and I'm far from anorexic, and I'm very happy with my body. Some people are just naturally thin y'know?
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bob'sBurgers » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:05 pm

She posts the thinspiration tag on her pictures, thinspiration is what the girls with eating disorders call pictures of really thin girls they want their own bodies to look like as motivation to progress further in their eating, exercise, and diet practices. That is kinda why some people are mad about it and referring to anorexia in regards with Tayler.
allcarriedaway
Amateur
Amateur

Post by allcarriedaway » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Oh ok, I don't really look at her tumblr so I didn't know she was tagging her pictures as thinspo. That really sucks.
jmw9
Amateur
Amateur

Post by jmw9 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Did you guys see that picture she posted on instagram of the girls doing the full split? The caption was something like "omg I wish i could do that sex would be so good"
:\ Good lord..
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Okie dokie, I did a test. I asked her a question on Tumblr for the first time. I do not have a Tumblr and I'm not going to make one just to ask her. It's clear she was an inspiration for Kristal, so I asked her how she felt about it. I was then told I'm always sending her shit....

I have not talked to her outside the time she came to this board until tonight. Yeah. Her IP shit works.
Last edited by TaylorKnows on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TruthBTold
Talker
Talker

Post by TruthBTold » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:57 pm

jmw9 wrote:

She truly is the definition of class. Please, note my sarcasm.

She has pics like that on FB too..
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:14 pm

One can only assume rude anon is me....

I live in America for starters.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blackbetty » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:16 pm

marinewife0920 wrote:Her son does seem very delayed in his motor skills. She can twist that how ever she wants but he should be doing more then he is. My son is close to her daughters age and he talks so much. She needs to either have them looked at or at least start
Working with them.
Theoretically, one would think that Jakoby would be old enough to sit assisted and that Alesana should be talking more. But really, all kids are different. My son spoke early (no sentences but tons of words at 9 months) but walked late (he didn't become a full on walker until 15 months). My daughter walked early (10 months) but talked late (she was saying words here and there inconsistently until about 17 months and is just now a talker (still some jibberish but tons of comprehensible speech now at 26 months. So kids truly just develop differently. It seems so long ago that my daughter was Jakoby's age so I can't say for sure how she compared but I'm pretty sure she was sitting at LEAST assisted and probably unassisted too by 7 months. I know my son did. I don't wanna say there is nothing Tayler can do to improve either of these but it is definitely possible that they are just developing different than other children.
#FreeBen
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashelflife » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:19 pm

TaylorKnows wrote:One can only assume rude anon is me....

I saw that! I was surprised too. Cause I thought to myself "How would she know a certain anon sends her "rude" questions a lot, especially when it's been known that IP's are not always accurate?" Eh...whatever. Did you see how she went off on the person saying she looked a bit like Jenelle? I read it and didn't find her comment malicious, but Tayler jumped the gun.
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 pm

ashelflife wrote:

I saw that! I was surprised too. Cause I thought to myself "How would she know a certain anon sends her "rude" questions a lot, especially when it's been known that IP's are not always accurate?" Eh...whatever. Did you see how she went off on the person saying she looked a bit like Jenelle? I read it and didn't find her comment malicious, but Tayler jumped the gun.
Half the questions aren't rude....just honest and/or gueinley concerned folks. Tayler's just a drama queen.
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashelflife » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:25 pm

TaylorKnows wrote:
ashelflife wrote:

Half the questions aren't rude....just honest and/or gueinley concerned folks. Tayler's just a drama queen.
This is true. *Shakes my head* Wait....she wants to be a suicide girl?! Oh, dear lord.

Close to 40 pages. New thread time.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”