DearTaylerTragedy Part 3

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 3

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

What pisses me off the most is she is on government aid, WIC, and government housing. Because she is a irresponsible looser with a middle school education, she can't figure out how to properly protect herself against having another baby, and STDs ( I'm sure she has them). So given you can't afford 2 childern, you have another!? And instead of taking extra money & putting it towards food or diapers, or saving it for the future child, you get ugly man knuckle tattoos?!
She will live off the government all her life. And most likely, so will her kids.
Grow up Tayler. And nobody wants to see you in your undies and bra. You have no curves, ass, or tits.
hoppinginpuddles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hoppinginpuddles »

Does she have any other tattoos or did she just go throw some shit on her hands? As far as I can tell she has no visible tattoos. Shiiiittt son. Does she not know one of the few rules of tattoos, unless you're heavily tattooed you do not get your hands, neck or face done. You just look like a tool.

And 100% agree that she planned this baby. No one "finally agrees" on a name of a child for "whenever that may happen". Sure you talk about your future children's names, but you don't cement that shit like there is a deadline. Ugh.
ANd whatthefuckingfuck Renesme. Are you KIDDING ME?! They even took the piss out of the name on the movie because it's a fucken joke. Stupid girl.
mikaiaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mikaiaa »

She was definitely talking about this way too much to have this just be an accident. There is no coincidence that she wouldn't shut up about having another kid and making it very clear that she wouldn't get an abortion if she had one and her ending up pregnant. She knew what she was doing. I believe the only reason that she didn't pretend to use a condom is because she has been trying to get Chuckie to be active on tumblr for quite some time so they can be a little cute ~alternative blogging family and he probably would've been like "the fuck..." if she said they were using condoms and figured out something was up. She had him so convinced that she had her ovaries under control when she'd already proven three times that she didn't know what the fuck she was doing. Shame on Tayler, shame on Chuckie, and shame on their white trash families for not beating the shit out of them. However... I think things between Tayler and Chuckie's mom are kind of rocky, to be honest, and his mom probably only puts up with her shit and slutty, immature ways so she can see her grandkids. Just my opinion.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

mikaiaa wrote:She was definitely talking about this way too much to have this just be an accident. There is no coincidence that she wouldn't shut up about having another kid and making it very clear that she wouldn't get an abortion if she had one and her ending up pregnant. She knew what she was doing. I believe the only reason that she didn't pretend to use a condom is because she has been trying to get Chuckie to be active on tumblr for quite some time so they can be a little cute ~alternative blogging family and he probably would've been like "the fuck..." if she said they were using condoms and figured out something was up. She had him so convinced that she had her ovaries under control when she'd already proven three times that she didn't know what the fuck she was doing. Shame on Tayler, shame on Chuckie, and shame on their white trash families for not beating the shit out of them. However... I think things between Tayler and Chuckie's mom are kind of rocky, to be honest, and his mom probably only puts up with her shit and slutty, immature ways so she can see her grandkids. Just my opinion.
I agree about Tayler & Chuckie's mom. I follow Chuckie's sister, Sara, and it seems like they come from more of a stable home. Sara seems really sweet, and it seems to me that Chuckie is trying his best to be a good dad, unlike Tayler trying to be a good mom. I don't know what mom would like Tayler. She throws images of her half naked body on the Internet. She is a dumb looser, with the education of a middle schooler, and can't figure out how to use birth control. Lol.
jmw9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmw9 »

blackbettybamf wrote:Bahaha. So she had a status on her fan page about having a horrible headache and being afraid to take anything because "she's just never risked it in the 1st trimester."

There was a comment that said something like "and people say you're a bad mother!"

My comment:
"Mountain Dew is worse for your baby than Tylenol."

She deleted the entire status minutes later...

LOL :rofl:

Oh my gosh, remember her 10 week vlog with Jakoby? "You's ain't supposed to drink cahhhhfeeeen, likeee yew know"
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

If she really cared about the 1st trimester, she wouldn't have told anyone until it was over. Or even hinted at it.
gretchen_weiners
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gretchen_weiners »

Yue195 wrote:Been lurking since the possibility of a third pregnancy arrived. Was a little dissapointed finding out she was pregnant, since we know Alesana was planned ( she admits she was stupid ) and Jakoby was an accident and she wasn't trying to use proper birth control. I mean I will admit, the thought of the bar in my arm creeps me out but I still went on the pill to protect myself and used condoms. I get that bc is different for everyone. Makes me wish RISUG was actually available to the public.

Anyway, some stuff she says or does makes me want to bang my head against the wall and ask why but, from what I have seen in video's and picture is that the house is mostly clean, kids are washed and in clean clothes and she cooks for them. I just hope the third will be a wake up to start doing something like getting a GED and proper work. She only gets what, $50 a day from youtube and the rest is Chuckie's money and Goverment Assistence.

I don't think she planned it, my mum got really bloated early in pregnancy number 3. I know a lot of girls who bloated/got bigger in pregnancy 3.
I agree with this completely. I've been subbed to Tayler since she found out about Jakoby. I was pregnant at the same time, actually.
As dumb as her decisions can be, her children are warm, fed, clean, and healthy as far as we can see.
I work in a school system and see parents in their 30's who can't say as much.
I'm not agreeing with her decision to have another child, but I do think it could be worse. And if we were in her shoes, who is to say what we would do.
But then again, i am a huge softie and try to see the good in everyone.
Also, hi everyone!! :newby:
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Oh My Ever Loving F***!!! :o
Ok, she obviously can do whatever she wants, her uterus, her bajingo, her decision..
but this has nothing to do with teen moms. She is not the situation that people think of when they talk about teen motherhood.
Teen motherhood is supposed to be this thing that happens to you, and you step up and make the best of it.
I'm not kidding, has she ever gone to a psychologist?
Planning your 3rd baby when you are 19, do you have a little more vision of the future? Don't you see the long term situation?
Just some random thought, but you are not the same person at 19 and at 29, or 39. You think that you'll be with your babies' daddy forever and ever, ok. But you want to tie your tubes after 3rd baby.
This means no more babies for you even in 20 years. What if your life changes, you split from your current partner, you find someone else.. You already have 3 kids of your own to support, you want to raise your own volleyball team? (Don't get me wrong, yay for big families! But it's a big set-back, having 3 kids and planning to start over - if that will happen of course..)
up all night, got demons to fight
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I could swear that she just said in a semi-recent video - potentially one of her Q&A videos that if she were to get pregnant again soon that she wouldn't tell "us" right away because she would be too embarassed because NFP failed and because she has been so vocal about wanting to wait to have a third child? I wonder what happened there...
mommy.to.one
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommy.to.one »

stranded wrote:It's okay! She won't feel left out for long. Just give it a few weeks and Gabeandjesss will be all like "Oh my gosh you guys! I don't know this keeps happening to me! Baby number foouuurrrr!" *holds up four fingers because apparently her viewers can't count for themselves*
Haha this made me literally ROFL.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

her tumblr :|
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

And there's 2 pregnancy test videos too now. And the one "I'm..."
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

the ending "ohohoho i can't breathe right now" :?
mommy.to.one
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommy.to.one »

Lol at Chuckies reply to her pregnancy reaction video. 'Umm chuckieeee, Charles" and he sound so annoyed 'whaaaat yes your fucking pregnant just like your other 700 vlogs said'. So supportive <3
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

Well she's now taken 4 tests, all positive. I'm getting sick of her constantly saying she doesn't know what to thing. Bitch, your eggo is preggo. Quit posting pictures of your tests.
jmw9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmw9 »

I don't get why she doesn't believe she's pregnant. I mean, I get that the blood test came back negative and she's probably in awe (at her own stupidity lol) but still, it's not necessary to post a photo of every pregnancy test you take. Gurl, sorry to break it to you - BUT YOU'RE FRICKIN PREGNANT.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

All four of her tests say positive but she's not believing it until the 11th. I wish she would quit dragging it out. YOU'RE PREGNANT. Poor Jakoby is probably going to get more ignored, how is she going to take care of 3 kids. Disaster waiting to happen. I don't see CPS being out of her life forever.

Unread post by Guest »

mommy.to.one wrote:Lol at Chuckies reply to her pregnancy reaction video. 'Umm chuckieeee, Charles" and he sound so annoyed 'whaaaat yes your fucking pregnant just like your other 700 vlogs said'. So supportive <3
THIS.

Ridiculous, no one gets that many false positives. Suck it up Tayler and grow up for the sake of those children that didn't ask to be here.

Moron.
obsessedwithVSPiNK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by obsessedwithVSPiNK »

Ugh. The last video with the live pregnancy test... what. the. hell.

"What the fuck. Why is this shit taking so long? Hurry up, f**got"

Just the way I would want to document the beginning of a new life to add to the family movie collection...

She is such an attention whore.
Proud mommy to 3 year old Alex, diagnosed with autism and a rare kidney disease. My ray of sunshine and inspiration in life.
Peacelovearies
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Peacelovearies »

obsessedwithVSPiNK wrote:Ugh. The last video with the live pregnancy test... what. the. hell.

"What the fuck. Why is this shit taking so long? Hurry up, f**got"

Just the way I would want to document the beginning of a new life to add to the family movie collection...

She is such an attention whore.
Ahh such a beautiful family... :?
hello :)

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”