DearTaylerTragedy Part 3

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 3

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Teen parenting usually runs in the family. Children of teen parents are more likely to be teen parents themselves and with someone like Tayler for a mother, I won't be surprised if Alesana is pregnant by 16 or 17. Then Tayler will not only have 3 kids to *still* raise, but she'll have a grandchild too.
If she got pregnant at 16, Tayler would only be 33, probably popping out her 20th child and the baby's great Grandmother will only be 54...yikes.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I remember I was watching that Pregnancy Pact movie and one of the moms said "Who wants to be a grandmother at 31, Clarissa?"

Obviously Tayler...

Unread post by Guest »

Honestly? TaylerTragedy is by far the best teen mom I've seen, ever. She isn't stuck up, she doesn't ignore her followers, she is always open and honest.. and she is ALWAYS there for us.. and the amount of hate she receives is fucking ridiculous. I did try to say something on Guru Gossiper but they only deleted it. Every. Single. Time. I don't understand how someone can live their life knowing they are talking bad about a mom who never did anything wrong to them, and they don't even know her in real life. Not to mention, the fact that they think they can call cps on her, but they don't even know her in real life? Cps would just honestly laugh at them. My mother has had it happen before. They also have NO PROOF of treating her kids horribly. The pety stupid shit like "She called her daughter retarded" probably just makes her laugh, because it makes me laugh that you guys are so worried about what she calls her kids. Does anyone not understand that they are HER. KIDS. ? Like JFC, Grow the fuck up and learn some respect.

Erm, last I checked we don't have the ability to just delete posts we don't care for. I also highly doubt a Mod is policing all of Tayler's 'fans' comments that are posted on here. Nice try, dummy.
TaylorKnows

The mods I'm sure could delete some posts, but they never would unless it was really out there. Plus to my recollection, only Tayler has tried to come on here to clean her name. Correct me if I'm wrong. Tayler's minions are just trying to kiss ass and look good and make us look bad.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

As a daughter of a teen mom i can personally tell u that teen moms never really leave the state of mind they had when they got pregnant. My mom was 15 and shes 40 now and at times still acys like a 15 yr old. Tayler is gonna b stuck at 16 for the rest of her life. Especially cuz shes not giving herself the chance to grow in between babies. She jus keeps having them back to back.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

What the... :o I knew she was planning on getting pregnant or that she already might be, but seeing her positive pregnancy test is just sick. Disgusting.
Am I the only one to think that since Jessica started all this psychopathic thing about getting pregnant on purpose at such a young age alot of them started doing that?
Last edited by ChanelleJo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Laveela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laveela »

I have always wondered, who does Tayler's finances? Who is going to do her taxes in the upcoming months? If she never went to HS I think it would be difficult to do all the math calculations required to file a tax return.
Laveela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laveela »

chanellejo wrote:What the... :o I knew she was planning on getting pregnant or that she already might be, but seeing her positive pregnancy test is just sick. Disgusting.
Am I the only one to think that since Jessica started all this psychopathic thing about getting pregnant on pupose at such a young age alot of them started doing that?
No... it's just that teens who have babies probably are not the emotionally stable bunch. I don't think you could blame Jessica for it.
Laveela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laveela »

Laveela wrote:
chanellejo wrote:What the... :o I knew she was planning on getting pregnant or that she already might be, but seeing her positive pregnancy test is just sick. Disgusting.
Am I the only one to think that since Jessica started all this psychopathic thing about getting pregnant on pupose at such a young age alot of them started doing that?
No... it's just that teens who have babies probably are not the most emotionally stable bunch. I don't think you could solely blame Jessica for it.
TaylorKnows

Am I the only one to think that since Jessica started all this psychopathic thing about getting pregnant on purpose at such a young age alot of them started doing that?
She was the first one to have a second (well second and third) child as a teen to my knowledge. After her I saw many that I already watched that followed suit. Now all of them are having their babies around the same time. I do believe many are following in her footsteps, especially Tayler and Lindsey.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Laveela wrote:
No... it's just that teens who have babies probably are not the emotionally stable bunch. I don't think you could blame Jessica for it.
I'm not blaming her, hello? Just because they think it's okay to copy her doesn't mean it's her fault.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Laveela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laveela »

TaylorKnows wrote:
She was the first one to have a second (well second and third) child as a teen to my knowledge. After her I saw many that I already watched that followed suit. Now all of them are having their babies around the same time. I do believe many are following in her footsteps, especially Tayler and Lindsey.
I guess, but isn't it just a high statistic anyway that teen moms are more likely to have their second child after the first? All the teen moms I know IRL have all had second children usually in the year after their first (sometimes with a different Dad, like Jess).
TaylorKnows

Yes, the statistic is 1 in every 3 teen moms will give birth within 2 years of their second. It's just odd since some of them were "friends".
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

TaylorKnows wrote:I'll only block if it continues and I usually give warnings like "If you continually bug me about this, I'll block you." or something like that. But normally I try to ignore it which is what I tell others to do. Then again, I have nothing to lose. If more people see Tayler being called out, they'll get smart and stop watching. Which means less money.
At least you give warning and not block them right when they say something you don't like. Everyone has opinions and just because YOU (Tayler) don't like it, you delete and block. How immature.
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

nrsunshine wrote:Honestly? TaylerTragedy is by far the best teen mom I've seen, ever. She isn't stuck up, she doesn't ignore her followers, she is always open and honest.. and she is ALWAYS there for us.. and the amount of hate she receives is fucking ridiculous. I don't understand how someone can live their life knowing they are talking bad about a mom who never did anything wrong to them, and they don't even know her in real life. Not to mention, the fact that they think they can call cps on her, but they don't even know her in real life? Cps would just honestly laugh at them. My mother has had it happen before. They also have NO PROOF of treating her kids horribly. The pety stupid shit like "She called her daughter retarded" probably just makes her laugh, because it makes me laugh that you guys are so worried about what she calls her kids. Does anyone not understand that they are HER. KIDS. ? Like JFC, Grow the fuck up and learn some respect.

Ehm excuse me? And YOU KNOW HER IN REAL LIFE RIGHT? Give me a break minions. :|
ImageImage
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Lol whatever, minions. You act like Tayler won a Nobel Peace Prize or discovered a cure for cancer or something. I don't know how anyone could support a teenage mother who's been knocked 4 times.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

From her Tumblr

Tayler Tragedy is pregnant (or most likely) again.
planningbabyb:

Don’t get me wrong, I love her blog and think her kids are just too damn cute. I respect her as a young mom totally.

But she was trying to prevent, and now she’s pregnant with her 3rd child.

It just makes me sad for some of you guys who are TRYING to get pregnant and can’t.

I FEEL BAD TOO, It’s NOT my fault I’m really fertile if I could give it away I would in a heart beat

Sure, Tayler. Sure.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lalaLUSH
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalaLUSH »

but tayler is a good mom, like she keeps that house clean as hell and she's pretty much always cleaning and cooking! seeing it from my eye's i'm also a young mom and it's NOT easy to do all that stuff with a baby...granted my house is bigger than her's..still i have pretty much no help from my baby's father..i have to cook his meals and do his laundry since he is the one that works..so it's really hard to do what she does and she has TWO! i'm still not a fan because of the fact that yes it's easy right now while they're young but when they get older those are going to be what we called in our school the "poor kids" and that sucks..she needs to finish up high school and go to college but now all that is ruined, her kids futures are ruined! there's no way she'll be able to pay for their college, they are those type of kids that will have to work at 15 or 16 just so they can afford clothes and try to fit in...it's a shame..like my mom told me.."yeah it's not that big of a deal if you already have kids and you're having one more BUT you're putting those kids though a life of poverty and bad futures" so shame on you tayler!
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Lol whatever, minions. You act like Tayler won a Nobel Peace Prize or discovered a cure for cancer or something. I don't know how anyone could support a teenage mother who's been knocked 4 times.
My point exactly. I would be more disappointed than happy for her. Are her minions ass backwards? :x
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

BornThisWay94 wrote:From her Tumblr

Tayler Tragedy is pregnant (or most likely) again.
planningbabyb:

Don’t get me wrong, I love her blog and think her kids are just too damn cute. I respect her as a young mom totally.

But she was trying to prevent, and now she’s pregnant with her 3rd child.

It just makes me sad for some of you guys who are TRYING to get pregnant and can’t.

I FEEL BAD TOO, It’s NOT my fault I’m really fertile if I could give it away I would in a heart beat

Sure, Tayler. Sure.
She's really fertile? :|
I doubt it. She didn't use anything to prevent it and only relyed on the "pull out method". She's not really fertile. She's really stupid.
ImageImage

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”