DearTaylerTragedy Part 3

Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 3

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Not to mention she writes all of her paragraphs in one long sentence. That girl needs a few more periods in her life. In more than one way.
LMFAO :rofl: :good1:
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
Youtubefanactic_12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Youtubefanactic_12 »

Looks prego to me maybe shes been prego but wanted to hide it she soo planned this one.
obsessedwithVSPiNK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by obsessedwithVSPiNK »

Youtubefanactic_12 wrote:

Looks prego to me maybe shes been prego but wanted to hide it she soo planned this one.
There is NO WAY she is already showing that much if she had a normal period at the very end of December and thinks she ovulated January 18th. I had twins and did not show until about 12 weeks. I agree that she has been pregnant longer than what she is telling us and just made up the bullshit about the period in December and conceiving a couple weeks ago. She started talking about having a 3rd kid about 2-3 months ago and I'm guessing she's been pregnant since that shit started. I totally wouldn't doubt it.
Proud mommy to 3 year old Alex, diagnosed with autism and a rare kidney disease. My ray of sunshine and inspiration in life.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

...and was drinking on NewYears?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Been lurking since the possibility of a third pregnancy arrived. Was a little dissapointed finding out she was pregnant, since we know Alesana was planned ( she admits she was stupid ) and Jakoby was an accident and she wasn't trying to use proper birth control. I mean I will admit, the thought of the bar in my arm creeps me out but I still went on the pill to protect myself and used condoms. I get that bc is different for everyone. Makes me wish RISUG was actually available to the public.

Anyway, some stuff she says or does makes me want to bang my head against the wall and ask why but, from what I have seen in video's and picture is that the house is mostly clean, kids are washed and in clean clothes and she cooks for them. I just hope the third will be a wake up to start doing something like getting a GED and proper work. She only gets what, $50 a day from youtube and the rest is Chuckie's money and Goverment Assistence.

I don't think she planned it, my mum got really bloated early in pregnancy number 3. I know a lot of girls who bloated/got bigger in pregnancy 3.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

VerucaSalt wrote:...and was drinking on NewYears?

Well she smoked pot with her 2nd baby so that wouldn't surprise me
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Marilue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marilue »

Hey all, I'm new here. Have followed the site but never posted before. I just wanted to say how annoying it is to see people defend her and make up excuses for her like, "omg she does a lot of things and has two kids!" Like so fucking what? Women have been doing all of that and more for centuries!! My grandmas had to clean cook, care for their husbands and all of their kids, oh they didn't have washer machines or dryers, they washed everything by hand. On top of it all they had lots of kids 12 in total for my dads mom and 8 for my moms mom. We have it easy with all of the technology and education we can have! I also have 2 kids, live with my husband and i work and i dint complain, if I don't have time I make time! Rant over! Lol
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

[youtube][/youtube]

m----------
I don't get how she's an ispiration to you if she's had 4 babies before 19 plus living off GA. But what ever floats your boat haha!:)

Reply ·

TeenMummy94 54 minutes ago

she has 2 babies as of right now. who gives a shit if she is 19 and the government is there to help you out so... yeah it does float my boat :)

Reply ·

:fit:
ImageImage
stranded

Unread post by stranded »

It's okay! She won't feel left out for long. Just give it a few weeks and Gabeandjesss will be all like "Oh my gosh you guys! I don't know this keeps happening to me! Baby number foouuurrrr!" *holds up four fingers because apparently her viewers can't count for themselves*
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

Holy crap...

ImageImage
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And so it begins. 9 months of Tayler posting pictures of her stomach every other minute, 20,000 pregnancy vlogs, and other pointless videos, more minions coming here..

Shall I just go ahead and jump off a cliff?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

To me she just looks bloated. I get the vibe that she's really excited about this pregnancy and wanted it. :|
ImageImage
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TWDfan wrote:To me she just looks bloated. I get the vibe that she's really excited about this pregnancy and wanted it. :|

Me too, because she IS. She's been talking about having a third baby for months and how she really wanted another one. "I really want a 3rd" "I'm most definitely gonna have a third" "Yeah I'm gonna have another" and then BAM! she's pregnant. Plus, this is Tayler we're talking about. This girl is downright obsessed with having children and being pregnant. She's the kind of person that takes 1-3095239034320012394343141242143532 pictures/videos of her baby belly and posts them 2-3 times a day. She loves being pregnant.

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Bahaha. So she had a status on her fan page about having a horrible headache and being afraid to take anything because "she's just never risked it in the 1st trimester."

There was a comment that said something like "and people say you're a bad mother!"

My comment:
"Mountain Dew is worse for your baby than Tylenol."

She deleted the entire status minutes later...

LOL :rofl:
#FreeBen
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Congrats if you are, it's still a beautiful gift! But just out of curiosity, do you and Chucky not believe in contraception? Why didn't you try to prevent this from happening?

DearTaylerTragedy 30 minutes ago
We did, I tracked my ovulation and he pulled out we knew it wasn't full proof but we didn't think it would happen.

Tayler you are dumb. Really really dumb. For real.
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Me too, because she IS. She's been talking about having a third baby for months and how she really wanted another one. "I really want a 3rd" "I'm most definitely gonna have a third" "Yeah I'm gonna have another" and then BAM! she's pregnant. Plus, this is Tayler we're talking about. This girl is downright obsessed with having children and being pregnant. She's the kind of person that takes 1-3095239034320012394343141242143532 pictures/videos of her baby belly and posts them 2-3 times a day. She loves being pregnant.
She also said that she's been blocking and removing people for "negative comments". :roll:
I remember her saying "I really want another baby, but I'm not going to put myself in that situation right now." on her Tumblr.
Does anyone remember this?
ImageImage
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

TWDfan wrote:Congrats if you are, it's still a beautiful gift! But just out of curiosity, do you and Chucky not believe in contraception? Why didn't you try to prevent this from happening?

We did, I tracked my ovulation and he pulled out we knew it wasn't full proof but we didn't think it would happen.

#FreeBen
kat427
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kat427 »

She also posted a pic of Jakoby getting into what looks like formula - must have been while she was in the bathroom taking pictures of herself.

Her stomach could be because she just ate a big meal, maybe? Wait, does she even eat big meals?
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

blackbettybamf wrote:
TWDfan wrote:Congrats if you are, it's still a beautiful gift! But just out of curiosity, do you and Chucky not believe in contraception? Why didn't you try to prevent this from happening?

:lol:

And that's true what you said about the Mountain Dew. Shouldn't she know how to get rid of headaches while pregnant since she's been pregnant 4 times? :o
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

kat427 wrote:She also posted a pic of Jakoby getting into what looks like formula - must have been while she was in the bathroom taking pictures of herself.

Her stomach could be because she just ate a big meal, maybe? Wait, does she even eat big meals?
She needs to keep an eye on her kids seriously. :|
I'm not sure. She never says anything about that.
ImageImage

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”