DearTaylerTragedy Part 4

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 4

Unread post by placebo »

What really bloody pisses me off is that she takes zero responsibility of her actions. When things don't go her way, she wipes everything off "if it's not online no more, it didn't happen" :x

Anyway. I also keep getting malware warnings. Don't take this personally please, but could you guys not post gifs from possibly infected sites for a while?
NoelyandDarius
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NoelyandDarius »

I honestly didn't know til I seen how she was towards me and then read some of the posts on here. I honestly can't believe someone still has their mind set back in the old days, but I guess if the shoe fits you must wear it.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

NoelyandDarius wrote:I know I had stood up for Tayler before but I think it's time someone else pointed out somethings. I know she did give me a shoutout on YouTube and all but there are a couple of things I want to get off my chest. I personally do feel like Tayler has something against "colored" people as she calls them. I have tried to be nice and talk to her but she acts like I got a sickenss or something. I am not saying I hate her or judging her parenting skills but just the way she talks about different racises.
Agreed, I think the biggest thing is that she is culturally ignorant, I don't think anyone ever explained the differences between different people.. Like when she mentioned someone called Donovan or something and felt the need to point out he wasn't 'coloured'. In my experience when someone uses 'coloured' to describe someone it's basically because they are an idiot and don't know how to refer to people of different races.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

placebo wrote:What really bloody pisses me off is that she takes zero responsibility of her actions. When things don't go her way, she wipes everything off "if it's not online no more, it didn't happen" :x

Anyway. I also keep getting malware warnings. Don't take this personally please, but could you guys not post gifs from possibly infected sites for a while?
My gifs come from Tumblr. :o
ImageImage
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

She's baaackkkkk ;)
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

NoelyandDarius wrote:I honestly didn't know til I seen how she was towards me and then read some of the posts on here. I honestly can't believe someone still has their mind set back in the old days, but I guess if the shoe fits you must wear it.
She was different towards you? How? :|
ImageImage
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Couldnt stay gone too long ;)

TaylerTragedy
All this fighting needs to stop, we are are mothers, we all have different opinions we shouldn't be talking about each other or making videos about one another We should be sticking together as one we shouldn't be acting like this, I'm nineteen years old I'm not fighting anymore I'm an adult as a lot of you are lets just stop.
Like · · Share · 72111 · 18 minutes ago ·

Unread post by Guest »

I got the warning up. I'll stop posting them from random sites. I don't know too much about viruses etc.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

TWDfan wrote:
placebo wrote:What really bloody pisses me off is that she takes zero responsibility of her actions. When things don't go her way, she wipes everything off "if it's not online no more, it didn't happen" :x

My gifs come from Tumblr. :o
I didn't mean stop using reliable sites, but my malware does point to funnyjunk as well and only thing I can think of it being is the gifs.
NoelyandDarius
Amateur
Amateur

Precisely! I feel like you don't need to call someone that's not white colored. I felt offended but overseen it and then when I read on here that she pointed out a black santa? And saying santa can't be black. Personally I feel like that is narrow minded. I am not black but I am hispanic. What if Santa was hispanic? Or if he was black? I just get really irked when people still are stuck in the racism state of mind.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Lovaleea wrote:Couldnt stay gone too long ;)

TaylerTragedy
All this fighting needs to stop, we are are mothers, we all have different opinions we shouldn't be talking about each other or making videos about one another We should be sticking together as one we shouldn't be acting like this, I'm nineteen years old I'm not fighting anymore I'm an adult as a lot of you are lets just stop.
I kind of wished she would've taken her own advice of no drama and stayed away. Does she not realize she is the one making the drama?
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Lovaleea wrote:Couldnt stay gone too long ;)

TaylerTragedy
TAYLER YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S CAUSING THE DRAMA. ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID?

Ehm...
ImageImage
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She was gone for what... like an hour? Lmfao.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

I didn't mean stop using reliable sites, but my malware does point to funnyjunk as well and only thing I can think of it being is the gifs.

Oh okay.
ImageImage
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

Does it really make a difference when she deletes her facebook, she deletes statuses so often there's only like 2 things there anyways,

Also, annoying status about teen mums sticking together, not buying the sincerity. I think she's doing it to look like the better person, maybe if she didn't invite herself into the drama I might be more likely to believe it
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Kendrah Abigail Lyn Agreed. I saw Vanessa bashing you on here! its bull and people need to just worry about themselves and stop picking at other people, you are a great mother. Better than most.

Sigh...and Tayler's innocent?
ImageImage
NoelyandDarius
Amateur
Amateur

Well different doesn't feel like the right word, but basically when I tried to talk on facebook with her she would ignore my messages completely which was when I was trying to help her. (I knew she seen them too because it says it) Then two times I commented on her videos were deleted because I had asked about the "colored" thing. Also the only time she "needed" me was when she needed someone to do her a favor she would sub then unsub.

Unread post by Guest »

Beth_munday wrote:Does it really make a difference when she deletes her facebook, she deletes statuses so often there's only like 2 things there anyways,

Also, annoying status about teen mums sticking together, not buying the sincerity. I think she's doing it to look like the better person, maybe if she didn't invite herself into the drama I might be more likely to believe it
Exactly, she wants to be the one who comes out of it looking good.
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

So basically, if you don't have anything to offer Tayler, she writes you off.
NoelyandDarius
Amateur
Amateur

Yup.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”