DearTaylerTragedy Part 5

BeccaBoo
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 5

Unread post by BeccaBoo »

HAHAHA, OMG. If you can't even read you shouldn't be raising babies.
Let the truths burn, And the contradictions rain. ~Image Image
obsessedwithVSPiNK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by obsessedwithVSPiNK »

She's so fucking proud. Really Tayler? They didn't send you a letter saying "You're innocent and here's an award for mother of the year and a fruit basket!" They just said that the claims could not be proven which makes sense because the incident with Jakoby happened in October but they weren't contacted until January. Of course it couldn't be proven, the burn was probably pretty much gone by then.

If they had seen the burn when it first happened, I guarantee you the case wouldn't be closed so quickly.
Proud mommy to 3 year old Alex, diagnosed with autism and a rare kidney disease. My ray of sunshine and inspiration in life.
allcarriedaway
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by allcarriedaway »

CPS sometimes is pretty shitty. My stepmom's aunt used to live next to a woman who was too sorry to even wash her baby's bottles. She would just pour the formula on top of the old nasty clumped up milk and her kid was always running around naked outside unattended. She had CPS called on her several times and nothing was ever done about it.
BeccaBoo
Amateur
Amateur

This dog is a better mother then Tayler.

TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

BeccaBoo wrote:This dog is a better mother then Tayler.

That dog is adorable.
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

It's only been three days and we're almost done with this thread. Holy shit guys. :o
ImageImage
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Why is she correcting people's grammar when she can't even speak English? Seriously, she always points out your/you're mistakes. Get something new Taylor and learn how to read.
obsessedwithVSPiNK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by obsessedwithVSPiNK »

Yes, CPS definitely isn't perfect and fails. I live in a huge subdivision and there is a stay at home mom near me who is a raging alcoholic among other things. I called CPS 3 times in a year and several other neighbors called many times because she would leave the 1 year old at home alone during the day to go buy beer (she had to walk to the store, no license from DUIs), the 1 year old got a broken leg and the mom told us neighbors all 3 different stories of how it happened, she'd be walking around the neighborhood at night drunk when her husband was out of town with the kids at home in bed alone, etc. They kept coming out and investigating and would never do anything. They did make her go to AA meetings I think but that's it. I guess because we live in a nice gated community and the woman had money, they didn't take us seriously. Finally, one night the police were called because she was yet again wandering the neighborhood drunk at 11:30pm yelling and being belligerent while the kids were home alone. CPS finally took the kids that time because the cops were involved and backed up mine and my neighbors' story. They took the kids out of the home and as a rule, drug tested them. The fucking ONE YEAR OLD baby tested for cocaine in her system. No shit. I don't know if she gave the baby cocaine or if she was passed out and the baby got into it but either way, she never took the baby to the ER or anything, the baby could have died (luckily she was okay). So yeah, it took a fucking year for CPS to take us fucking seriously and get the kids away from this crazy bitch.

CPS is definitely far from perfect and just because they couldn't prove the claims against you, Tayler, doesn't mean that you don't neglect your kids and they lack proper supervision. I hope you get your shit together before something horrible happens. I guess maybe CPS will step in when one of those kids sneaks out of the house while she's on the computer and is wandering the street or something.
Proud mommy to 3 year old Alex, diagnosed with autism and a rare kidney disease. My ray of sunshine and inspiration in life.
BeccaBoo
Amateur
Amateur

I know, I kinda wanted a excuse to post it. LOL.

Think of her children looking back on her videos, good lord. . .
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

My mom had CPS called on her 2x. I'm glad I was never removed because she did get better. But the second time, they took 6 months to do a home visit. What if she hadn't stopped? CPS isn't perfect most likely due to all the cases. But this doesn't make Tayler a good mom. I agree the dog is a better mom.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

:shock:
ImageImage
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

Wonderland ♥ wrote:Image

They must have been in the same English class lol
tumblrbitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tumblrbitch »

The reason that she is so different in her 18 week video is that since then she's gotten SO much more popular. The thing with popularity is it gets to peoples head.
What do people want? More. Now that she has the attention she wants MORE.
If that makes any sense. Basically, fame got to her head.
If you can call what she has "fame".
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Wonderland ♥ wrote:Image

Oh sweet baby Jesus...
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

My daughter LOL she saw the dog picture and now she's going! "DOGGIE! DOGGIE MAMA!!! FOOF FOOF!!!" (She can't quite get the r sound right at the beginning of words LOL)
#FreeBen
tumblrbitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tumblrbitch »

she said "maowthers" life in her child services video at 5:42.

she swears to god, her mom, her children, her lives so she can prove to us that she's a good mother. why doesn't she prove it to herself first?

Unread post by Guest »

tumblrbitch wrote:The reason that she is so different in her 18 week video is that since then she's gotten SO much more popular. The thing with popularity is it gets to peoples head.
What do people want? More. Now that she has the attention she wants MORE.
If that makes any sense. Basically, fame got to her head.
If you can call what she has "fame".

Okay... Not to come across as Jessica's #1 fan or anything but in my opinion she looks better now than when she started videos, as do most others that I've seen. Not CrayCrayTay, she's just busted now.
anothermommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anothermommy »

Does anyone know exactly what day the investigation took place? A case worker has 30 days after the initial investigation to write up a report indicating if Tayler is a suitable parent or not so if it hasn't been 30 days yet her case is definitely still open.

Unread post by Guest »

She posted the original video about CPS a month ago according to her YouTube.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I must be in the minority, but I don't believe that Tayler deserves to have her children taken away from her. CPS did their job. They came to her apartment, they checked Jakoby's burn that by then was pretty much nonexistent and they even looked at Alesana and the state of her apartment. They made the right decision to close the case, IMO. I don't think CPS needs to step in and take children away over one minor accidental injury, or a mom who is immature and doesn't give her kids enough veggies or lets them watch too much TV. I certainly wouldn't make the kind of parental decisions that Tayler makes for her kids, that's for darn sure. Don't get the impression that I'm a fan of this girl, or that I think she should be having more children anytime soon. I just think that some of the comments get a little out of hand, and people need to look at the big picture as much as they can't stand her. A friend of my husband's is a detective that deals with cases of child abuse all the time, and the stuff that I hear from him breaks my heart and makes Tayler look like mother of the year.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”