DearTaylerTragedy Part 5

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 5

Unread post by blackbetty »

Off the current topic, but this is SOOOO Tayler.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also here's the link PP mentioned which is basically proof she planned Jakoby... http://forum.baby-gaga.com/about1955805.html
#FreeBen
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by placebo »

When I contacted CPS I said that Tayler claimed the burn to have been a burn from a heater, but that I thought the shape might suggest otherwise (I included pictures) and that if it indeed was a burn from a heater then it may be questionable as to how a 4 month old baby came to be in a close proximity of one in the first place.

I didn't include some other stuff because of a lot I wasn't even aware of at the time, I hadn't been really following Tayler for long when I did the report. I also did NOT want to include anything that may be taken as "oh those are personal opinions, lets ignore this report". But yes, thinking back now, I wish I had been aware of some of the other stuff that'd been going on, I wish I had screencapped etc.

I emailed them because I was sincerely worried of the well being of Alesana and Jakoby, and I still am. I don't think the case should have been closed if it indeed has been. Anyone can put up a nice front for ten minutes.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

TaylerTragedy
50 minutes ago
Look who woke up and scared the shit out of me by getting in the bath tub, every time I go under I'm always like there's going to be a murderer when I come up nope just Alesana diaper and all ._.

Does she not realize these kids need routines? Does she not understand they provide her children with the feeling of safety? Does she not want that for her children? Does she not realize that if she indeed does get a job and has to put her children to daycare they will struggle in there because all the other kids follow normal clock? Aaargh.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

The person who made that blog Jessicagotpregnantonpurpose needs to make one for Tayler. Jakoby wasn't an accident he was straight up planned, just like her recent pregnancy.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

And fyi, there are studies confirming SLEEPING AFFECTS THE BRAIN. This bitch is so damn ignorant. I honestly believe she doesn't bother with routines because it's more convenient than going through a few weeks phase of adjusting those children to routines.

Hell, my daughter went through a phase where she got out of bed 20+ times at worst in the evenings, FOR ALMOST A YEAR (she may have ADHD and is about to get neurological examinations done). Guess what I did? I put her back, every single time. Was it frustrating? Yes it was, but I did it anyway.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I got a chuckle out of her listing Youtube as her job on babygaga. I like to just read threads on there on occasion for the shits and giggles, the teens in the teen pregnancy section that post threads about how they are ready to make babies are always hilarious, the regs there crack me up.
mikaiaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mikaiaa »

Screen cap screen cap screen capppp. She reads this board religiously and deletes stuff obsessively. I've known she reads this board forever. She loves attention too much not to. Not to mention everything mentioned on here is addressed randomly because "someone asked her a question" or she's doing something about it. i.e. comments about her kids in diapers (In my opinion, yes, it is winter... but my apartment is warm as hell. I'd have absolutely no reservations about having a baby without clothes on in here, you guys act as if her apartment doesn't have heat) her neglecting Jakoby and paying more attention to Alesana (all of a sudden there's shit tons of pictures of Jakoby, he's appearing in most of her videos, etc), I said something about her mom and a few others said something and then at the end of the CPS video she started talking about her mom and what a great mom she is, among many other things. If you were all "mellow" and "chill" or however you put it as you say you are, you'd ignore what we've been saying and move on with your life. But you don't, because you're just as intrigued with us as we are with watching you humiliate yourself.

p.s. Today my significant other woke up extremely early to finish deep cleaning my apartment (I was up all night cleaning obsessively because I have OCD), woke me up with a "good morning, princess", had brought me coffee and breakfast and had a fresh pot of coffee perking for me to take to work. He did this all without yelling at me or beating me. Or getting me pregnant. He also didn't enter my apartment by breaking through a window followed by some good old strangulation. Why does this matter? I thought of this when I saw another Tayler post about everyone being "jealous" of her and her "perfect" "man" (double quotes because both of those terms used to describe him make me want to laugh and puke at the same time) and laughed so fucking hard. Darling, you have no idea what it's like to have a MAN treat you right. You're only used to being treated how YOU deserve to be treated, which is TRASH.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mikaiaa wrote:Screen cap screen cap screen capppp. She reads this board religiously and deletes stuff obsessively. I've known she reads this board forever. She loves attention too much not to. Not to mention everything mentioned on here is addressed randomly because "someone asked her a question" or she's doing something about it. i.e. comments about her kids in diapers (In my opinion, yes, it is winter... but my apartment is warm as hell. I'd have absolutely no reservations about having a baby without clothes on in here, you guys act as if her apartment doesn't have heat) her neglecting Jakoby and paying more attention to Alesana (all of a sudden there's shit tons of pictures of Jakoby, he's appearing in most of her videos, etc), I said something about her mom and a few others said something and then at the end of the CPS video she started talking about her mom and what a great mom she is, among many other things. If you were all "mellow" and "chill" or however you put it as you say you are, you'd ignore what we've been saying and move on with your life. But you don't, because you're just as intrigued with us as we are with watching you humiliate yourself.

p.s. Today my significant other woke up extremely early to finish deep cleaning my apartment (I was up all night cleaning obsessively because I have OCD), woke me up with a "good morning, princess", had brought me coffee and breakfast and had a fresh pot of coffee perking for me to take to work. He did this all without yelling at me or beating me. Or getting me pregnant. He also didn't enter my apartment by breaking through a window followed by some good old strangulation. Why does this matter? I thought of this when I saw another Tayler post about everyone being "jealous" of her and her "perfect" "man" (double quotes because both of those terms used to describe him make me want to laugh and puke at the same time) and laughed so fucking hard. Darling, you have no idea what it's like to have a MAN treat you right. You're only used to being treated how YOU deserve to be treated, which is TRASH.
I am all over the screen capping ;)
#FreeBen
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

post 'em here please
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bob'sBurgers wrote:post 'em here please
The thread about Jakoby being planned took 44 screen shots.
#FreeBen
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

Literally laughing out loud at the thought of being jealous of chuckles. Everyone wants an abusive, jealous, lazy, irresponsible teenager, (yep his maturity levels puts him there IMO) with a mediocre job, who still lives with mommy, has pointless/gross tattoos, a face full of piercings, torn earlobe from stretching, (super attractive :barf: ),and managed to knock up his 19 year old girlfriend 3 times all before he was 23. (or how ever old he is, too lazy to look it up)
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Fun little quote right out of Tayler's mouth for you guys at the bottom. http://forum.baby-gaga.com/about1956609-2.html
#FreeBen
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:
Bob'sBurgers wrote:post 'em here please
The thread about Jakoby being planned took 44 screen shots.
man in that case we need a photobucket account, lol
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Getting there. I gotta screen shot this shit before she gets it down! LOL
#FreeBen
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:Fun little quote right out of Tayler's mouth for you guys at the bottom. http://forum.baby-gaga.com/about1956609-2.html
OMFG!! I cannot believe that. I hope her minions see the truth. She's a liar and psycho.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh I totally believe it. Props to whoever found that profile. It's a goldmine for exposing her lies. Why would you lie about shit like that? Seriously. How fake.
#FreeBen
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah I found it when I looked up the name Alesana, I wanted to see what other people thought of the name. She's definitely fake.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Somebody should definitely make a blog with the photos. Then hopefully the minions would see that she's a liar and a fake.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You know what pisses me off?

I was never a minion, but back when she first found out she was pregnant with Jakoby, I was watching stuff on Youtube, and somehow one of her videos (I think it is now deleted) popped up as recommended for me so I watched it. And she seemed really upset. She was living with her mom and she was talking about how people were talking about her and people she knew IRL were watching her videos just because they wanted to find out if she was pregnant or not and they were all giving her mad shit. I felt really bad. I mean, yeah, it's stupid to get pregnant as a teenager twice, but I really did feel bad for her because she seemed genuine and upset. I watched a few of her videos and decided her videos were not my style. Later, I got directed back to them as I found other youtube moms (I mainly was looking for crunchy youtube mamas since I am pretty crunchy myself - and not jessica crunchy) and stuff quit adding up. It pisses me off that she soaked up all this sympathy only to find solid proof that she did this ON PURPOSE. Fucking tramp.
#FreeBen

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”