Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 6

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

nrsunshine wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
truffles92 wrote:^ Lol, I posted that on her status. I said Lily had a higher IQ. Deleted in 30 seconds.
She must just sit there deleting comments all day while Alesana gets into shit and Jacoby cries for food on the floor
Yeah, really. You know you don't feed your baby enough when he goes and tries to make his own damn bottle at 7 months old.
LMAOOOO Good one :D
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
IAmTheNight wrote:Image
Where did this come from?
FB
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

IAmTheNight wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:
FB
She just wants ppl to get off her ass
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

WTF. I go to work, go home, take a nap, go to class, pick up my kids, and come back and you guys have added 15 more pages! WUT
#FreeBen
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

The feet guy needs to come get this Skank already
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

Ashley Smith hell nooo dont apologize to her!! she hit u below the belt 50 million times!!
Where are people getting this from?
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

IAmTheNight wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:
FB
Thanks. So did she delete all those screenshots of her & Vanessa's conversation?
stepmommy4

Unread post by stepmommy4 »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
stepmommy4 wrote:Hello everybody! :)

Long time lurker here,

Ok, first of all i just wanted to start by saying that I USED to completely back Tayler 100%. Up until she said something about Lily. I follow most of the YT mommies because I myself can not have children, but I do have a 2 year old step-son.

I have been following this whole drama filled crap over the video Vanessa posted and while I didn't agree with the way Vanessa said somethings (eg. she made it sound like children are a burden) I still agreed with most of what she said. Now I do feel like yes she directed it obviously at some people, but the fact that Tayler brought herself into it makes me think that she is just as drama filled as she says she isn't.

I also thought it was very odd that she posted statuses only to delete them. And then I heard her talking about this site and thought I would come and see what the fuss was all about. Yes I did used to think you guys were mean and whatever. Then I just started seeing things that had been deleted that I had never seen and lies upon lies that she has been saying. Especially the whole Jakoby was planned thing. I mean obviously he was planned and the fact that she just couldn't come out and say it in the beginning is complete BS.

Now on to her children, I feel extremely sorry for them. I just want to go get them and give them a good life. She needs help seriously. I hate toddlers in tiaras for the simple fact that they are putting children on t.v. in sexy clothes with tons of makeup. Pedophiles are everywhere and it's really not that hard to look someone up and find out where they actually live and go and kidnapp those children. The fact that that pervert sent her that letter should have opened her eyes up enough. But no, she thinks it's funny and then probably came here and saw that you guys were talking about how terrible it was and then she decided to call the cops. I mean come on don't be so careless when it comes to your children. Please protect them and don't exploite them for more money. Because yes they are beautiful children and they deserve a whole lot better.

About the Lily situation. I didn't even want to get into this, but I feel like I need to. Only because it is a very touchy subject for me because my younger sister is special needs. I find it very disrespectful that she can use the word retard so loosely. It's really ashame what this world is coming to. I think Lily is a beautiful baby girl and for Tayler to say that her children are HEALTHY and Lily isn't is complete bullshit. Even though Lily may have physical differences that DOES NOT mean that she is not a happy and healthy child. I think Vanessa is doing the best she can with the situation she was given. Nobody asks for their children to have problems and trust me I wouldn't wish that on Tayler because she would probably ruin that child and disown it. This is a cruel world we live in and the fact that a "public figure" (I'm using that term very loosely) is out there acting this way is uncalled for.

I know I rambled and said things that have already been pointed out but I just wanted to put my two cents in on the whole issue. Because I guess you could say that this site made me see the real Tayler. So thank you. Haha. Anyways, I will probably be a lot more active on this site now since you guys opened my eyes. :)
Welcome! I found GG the same way. I never disliked Tayler at the time. I never thought she was great, but I never thought she was horrible. Obviously now I do not like her, and I have lots of reasons not to. Good reasons. But at the time, I would ask her questions (nothing rude) and my comments would be deleted. Then I was blocked. This pissed me off. I started to think how does she have the time to keep up with deleting all the comments she feels offended by, especially with two young childern. Once I saw the video about her talking about she tried to commit suicide, cut herself, and smoked pot all while preggo with Jackoby (video was deleted), I had enough.
Then on instagram one day she talked about GG. I was surprised to find out that the girls on here aren't big mean bully's as she claimed they were. I read through comments, and agreed with a lot of the girls.
Now, (months later) I have no respect for her. I could list why I think she's a horrible person inside, and a horrible mother.
Now this whole drama with Vanessa and Lily really pissed me off. I really think Tayler went way to far, and actually started up this drama when it was dying down. But once she brought up Lily, and went on to tell Vanessa that at least her babies are healthy had me steaming. How could you bring a helpless, special needs one year old into this, and put her down. Vanessa is a strong mother, and has been by Lily's side through all her hospital stays, and drs visits.
Tayler needs her ass beat. She is a immature, uneducated little peice of shit. She's down right dumb. Lily will more then likely be more then Tayler ever will be.
There is a popular saying that goes "what goes around, comes around" and Tayler better watch out. Her ass is in deep shit. I really do think people get what they deserve.
It's really sad Lily was put into all this drama. I think Lily is beautiful, smart, and will become a wonderful, smart, loving person. Tayler on the other hand will always be a ugly (ugly on the inside), dumb, uneducated, careless, peice of shit.
Sorry I went off, but I wanted to say welcome and let you know MOST of us aren't extremely horrible people.

Thank you!! Ya I always thought she just had a different way about her and I kinda felt bad for her because she made it seem like everyone was out to get her. And then I came on here and realized that she brings on all of the drama herself. And anyone who tries to criticize her she blocks them and deletes their comments because she doesn't want to face the truth.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

Yeah she deleted them because she is "done with it". It is obvious her ignorant attitude has hurt her this time, but she brought it all upon herself. Vanessa made that video and if Tayler hadn't said anything none of this would have happened.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

She's only apologising because she feels like she has to, it's obviously not sincere in the slightest.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

She's only apologising because she feels like she has to, it's obviously not sincere in the slightest.
TaylorDoesntKnow

Unread post by TaylorDoesntKnow »

She was approached by a pedo? I'm sorry but WHEN was that?!
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

:shock:
I HAVE MADE IT TO THE END!
Damn I missed a lot.
ImageImage
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

TaylorDoesntKnow wrote:She was approached by a pedo? I'm sorry but WHEN was that?!
I bet you think your name is clever.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

TaylorDoesntKnow wrote:She was approached by a pedo? I'm sorry but WHEN was that?!
The letter she posted on Facebook. Not really a pedo, but could be one if she doesn't do something.
ImageImage

Unread post by Guest »

TWDfan wrote:
The letter she posted on Facebook. Not really a pedo, but could be one if she doesn't do something.
The guy who threatened to bombard her PO box with magazines! Oooh, youz a scary mother f***er!

Unread post by Guest »

lovebug wrote:
TWDfan wrote:
The guy who threatened to bombard her PO box with magazines! Oooh, youz a scary mother f***er!
I want to bombard her PO Box with dog crap and pamphlets on how to appropriately protect yourself against pregnancy with a d-bag.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

nrsunshine wrote:
I want to bombard her PO Box with dog crap and pamphlets on how to appropriately protect yourself against pregnancy with a d-bag.
She would probably make a video on how you're hating on her.
ImageImage
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I want to blow up her PO Box with birth control and condoms

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”