TaylerTragedy Part 6

ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 6

Post by ashelflife » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:31 pm

IAmTheNight wrote:Thomas Ryan Only cowards delete comments that other people leave. If you truly didn't care what people thought, you'd leave them up. That's why you delete your FB statuses when you get off the computer. Jesus, you must have your finger off the block button 24/7.
about a minute ago · Like · 1
THIS. FINALLY. I've been waiting for someone to say it.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beth_munday » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:31 pm

I was just browsing through her pictures and apparently she pays $5 a month for picmonkey. Doesn't look like she does anything she can't do on the free version, so why does she bother spending the money? Especially as formula is apparently so expensive.
To be honest I thought all her pictures went though an instagram filter
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Post by truffles92 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:32 pm

DAMN. She blocked and deleted my comments about her being vile :'(

But I made a comment with my brother's Facebook hahaha.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:32 pm

nrsunshine wrote:
Darrensmommy94 wrote:People should really stop hating on her, she takes care of her children just fine and is a really good mom, you dont know her and just because she chooses to do things you dont like dosnt make her a bad person
I'll stop hating her when she stops being a classless bitch.
This girl is just as Skanky as Tayler, She has a video of her making out with a girl while her Baby Daddy films it. Complete Trash
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bob'sBurgers » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Darrensmommy94 wrote:People should really stop hating on her, she takes care of her children just fine and is a really good mom, you dont know her and just because she chooses to do things you dont like dosnt make her a bad person
lmao You show up at the same time as another new poster posted athread promoting you? I am pretty sure you made two accounts, you're dumb. This is your first post, oh lawd. This is gonna be fun.
Last edited by Bob'sBurgers on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Post by truffles92 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:33 pm

ashelflife wrote:
IAmTheNight wrote:Thomas Ryan Only cowards delete comments that other people leave. If you truly didn't care what people thought, you'd leave them up. That's why you delete your FB statuses when you get off the computer. Jesus, you must have your finger off the block button 24/7.
Lol that was me using my brothers Facebook since she so kindly blocked me before I finished my tirade :D ahah
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beth_munday » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Wait, who are you?
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:34 pm

IAmTheNight wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:
I'll stop hating her when she stops being a classless bitch.
This girl is just as Skanky as Tayler, She has a video of her making out with a girl while her Baby Daddy films it. Complete Trash
[youtube][/youtube]
lovelycakes08
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lovelycakes08 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:35 pm

omg she is horrible... like wtf is wrong with her to put Lily down? She must be out of comebacks for Vanessa because she knows Vanessa is a better mom then she will ever be so of course she couldnt talk shit on that subject..so she used a beautiful little girl to harrass
BeccaBoo
Amateur
Amateur

Post by BeccaBoo » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Ew, Its like two hogs going at it. :(
Let the truths burn, And the contradictions rain. ~Image Image
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashelflife » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:36 pm

truffles92 wrote:
ashelflife wrote:
Lol that was me using my brothers Facebook since she so kindly blocked me before I finished my tirade :D ahah
Haha! Well I applaud you. :bkiss:

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:38 pm

IAmTheNight wrote: [youtube][/youtube]
:shock:

Thanks, now I can't ever unsee those two going at each other like they're at a free for all buffet.
BeccaBoo
Amateur
Amateur

Post by BeccaBoo » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Oh, I have nothing against lesbians my best friend is one, Keep that white trash crap off youtube.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:41 pm

BeccaBoo wrote:Ew, Its like two hogs going at it. :(
It's sad those poor babies are exposed to Mothers like this.
I don't have a Problem with the LGBT community, If they're in love that's wonderful, but she's just a skanky Cheap looking whore. These are the people Supporting you Tayler, congrats.
uncanny94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by uncanny94 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Well, I dont know why anyone would ever consider Lily being an ugly baby. If youre reading this Vanessa, every single time I see lily, I just want to reach into the screen and pinch those cute cheeks of her. I always "aaaaawww" seing her videos lol :P shes one hell of a cute baby girl :D :D :D just thought you should know that
lovelycakes08
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lovelycakes08 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:42 pm

jakoby has 2 middle names i believe...hence Warren

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:43 pm

The main thing I saw in some of the responses to Vanessa were 'Oh GG is gonna have a field day with you'. Well, now that backfired on you didn't it morons?
BeccaBoo
Amateur
Amateur

Post by BeccaBoo » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:47 pm

2011teenagemom You have no idea all ive been through. You have no idea how long its taken to get over this hard past year. And now you rub it in my face. After everything that has happened I wouldn't have imagined you would stoop so low to hurt me. Please stop talking about all this. Im asking you politely .
about a minute ago
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by BaileyBoo12 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Blackswan wrote:Tayler explain! We know you read this so why is Alesanas last name Johnson and Jacobys is Warren?
Jakoby's last name is Herron (Chuckie's last name). Warren is his second middle name.
Tayler has said that she is going to change Alesana's last name to Herron too.
carlyn
Amateur
Amateur

Post by carlyn » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Tayler's life is such a train wreck. She has so much growing up to do and her minions are such a joke. The comment she made about being on WIC because formula is too expensive makes me want to bash my face into a wall. She obviously doesn't realize that it IS government assistance. Does she think that money just falls from the fucking sky to fund programs like WIC? I honestly think she does.

Did any else notice that in her video of Jakoby and Alesana eating the lemons that Jakoby was trying to eat the damn thing so fast? I mean does she ever feed him or?.... Maybe since she posted a picture of what looked like formula spilled all over the floor a few weeks ago, her WIC money ran out for the month and she hasn't been able to buy anymore.
*COUGHS* Yet she continues buying shit for herself.
In my opinion Jakoby looks pretty small. Am I the only one that thinks this? It worries me to think that she doesn't give him what he needs. I can see Tayler filling up his bottle with water or juice and thinking that that's all the nutrition he'll need.
I wouldn't put it past her.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:48 pm

uncanny94 wrote:Well, I dont know why anyone would ever consider Lily being an ugly baby. If youre reading this Vanessa, every single time I see lily, I just want to reach into the screen and pinch those cute cheeks of her. I always "aaaaawww" seing her videos lol :P shes one hell of a cute baby girl :D :D :D just thought you should know that
Lily and Alesana are both Beautiful, but if they were to ever be in a Pageant against eachother, Lily would win.
She's always so happy and smiling. Alesana seems so sad, you can tell Tayler doesn't play with her, except for when she's on Camera. I bet thats why Alesana gets so excited when Tayler plays with her in vids, thats the only time she gets any attention. Poor Baby, it's heartbreaking. :'(
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Littlewaltz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Oh she isn't a bad person. Tell me more about how talking badly about a baby doesn't make you a bad person? You obviously share the same mindset, do you want us to paint you with the same brush?
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

lalaLUSH
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lalaLUSH » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Dear Tayler and Tayler's "fans",

honestly i feel sad for you, you delete all the "negative comments" because you must live in a world where everyone loves you because if left ALL the comment's alone you would realize that the negative one's beat out the positive ones! it must SUCK to know that your fan's are a bunch of 12 year olds that are awkward and have no friends in real life and that wan't babies so they stalk your videos because they can relate to you BECAUSE you still act like a fucking child yourself! you have almost no fans that are your fucking age! so go ahead and feel good about yourself because you have little middle school friends..lol you are PURE trash and because of that your kids will end the the same way! at the end of the night though go ahead and be depressed, it's clear you are depressed because you know you are SHIT mother AND your "fans" are 12. i don't know WHO would feel good about themselves at night if they were you!
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:02 pm

I don't believe what I said was wrong but I apologize for saying my children are healthy.
I'm done speaking about this.
however banning and deleting comments doesn't make me a coward it makes me mature, I'm not sitting there and arguing with people, I have babies to take care of and an apartment to clean up. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Picking on a One year old & you're Mature? No Tayler, you're sad and Pathetic
Peacelovearies
Talker
Talker

Post by Peacelovearies » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Saying Lily isn't healthy just boils my blood. How dare she insult an innocent child who will probably accomplish more in life than Tayler could ever dream of. Vanessa would never put down Tayler's children like that. Unbelievable.
hello :)

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”