TaylerTragedy Part 8

ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 8

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

Can't wait for It to get banned. It's acting pathetic. Well It is Taylers minion after all.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

I'm going to laugh so hard when she gets banned. :D :lol:
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

IAmTheNight wrote:
I think lala's jealous that Tayler likes us more than her own "fans" lol
since they constantly remind her that they like her, yet she so desperately seeks our approval.
I wonder if it's because of "fans" like lala, that tayler wants other people to like her. It's like she's saying " Please don't let these Crazy Fucks be the only people who Support me!!!" lmao
Yeah probably :o . They are so jelly of us.
HA! Yeah some people are obsessed. Like Lala. Weirdo.
ImageImage
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

Lala. It appears that the only one of us you'll listen to is me. So listen, although you may ignore but I'll try anyway. Stop it. You are proving nothing other than "Wow, this girl just does not give up." You are fighting a battle you will not win, and I promise you that. None of us are going to change our ways, or thoughts, or what we say on Tayler. Give it a rest. Evidently Tayler doesn't visit this site, and hasn't since December. Although that is up for discussion. Regardless, if she does, maybe there is a reason why? Yes, because she's already come on here threads and threads ago trying to defend/talk to us. Which failed for her miserably, to which she decided she just wasn't going to argue with anyone anymore, cause she realized no one was going to see her point of view.
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

It's quite annoying that she is so insecure with herself that she needs strangers telling her they like her. It's quite sad, don't know how people can live like that.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

ilovecatsxD wrote:It's quite annoying that she is so insecure with herself that she needs strangers telling her they like her. It's quite sad, don't know how people can live like that.
It's very sad and also weird.
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Where the hell are the mods? Wtf.
ImageImage
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

ilovecatsxD wrote:It's quite annoying that she is so insecure with herself that she needs strangers telling her they like her. It's quite sad, don't know how people can live like that.
Whats Sad is that She's NOT living. it's like she's stuck in Limbo. She does the same thing every day, stuck in that tiny apartment, Relying on others to do for her. until she gets off her lazy, space wasting, GA mooching, butt she'll never be happy with herself, because she knows that she's a failure until she makes a move. she's just too sorry to make one.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

lala wrote:Ashel, as long as people post I WILL post. Maybe not that exact second but I'll be on eventually and I'll be annoying as ever. If I get banned I will just make a new account and continue on my ways. I refuse to give up so there's no stopping me. If you all want to be ignorant than so will I. I'm not quitting ever! I may sleep and have times when I am busy but I WILL be back so get used to me. Words don't hurt me. ;)
I'm having wayyyy too much fun with this!
You'll just get banned again and again. What point are you trying to prove exactly? If you're trying to change our minds, this is a poor way of doing it. You're just being stupid at this point.
ImageImage
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

I thought when they get banned their IP gets banned? Something like that. You know it won't be hard for the mods to find all your accounts and ban you.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

ilovecatsxD wrote:I thought when they get banned their IP gets banned? Something like that. You know it won't be hard for the mods to find all your accounts and ban you.
I think that's what they do. This person has no life. :?
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Also, you never answered my question. What are you trying to achieve? If you're trying to change our minds about Tayler, you're doing it wrong.
ImageImage
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

lala wrote:Ashel, as long as people post I WILL post. Maybe not that exact second but I'll be on eventually and I'll be annoying as ever. If I get banned I will just make a new account and continue on my ways. I refuse to give up so there's no stopping me. If you all want to be ignorant than so will I. I'm not quitting ever! I may sleep and have times when I am busy but I WILL be back so get used to me. Words don't hurt me. ;)
I'm having wayyyy too much fun with this!
ignorant
Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

We here are not uneducated, nor unsophisticated. If we are not aware of something in particular, we figure it out, or ask and are told about what is going on. Have you not thought that maybe members on here have gotten into squabbles with each other over differing knowledge on things? It happens.

If anything Tayler is the ignorant one, seeing as she didn't complete high school. So that to me, is very uneducated. She didn't even understand the basics of how a baby was created when she first got pregnant! That is ignorance. What we say here, is not.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

Rebecca Jane 7 hours ago

You Should have them on some strict schedule, My daughter is doing amazing on schedule and it works really well for her and Us. Just an opinion.
·

DearTaylerTragedy 7 hours ago

We are on one. Thanks for your concern (:
· in reply to Rebecca Jane

Anybody else see this? I don't think this Dummy even knows what Schedule means :*&^%:
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

lala wrote:I'll reset my router to change my ip which is extremely easy.
I could also just keep using my phone (every time it moves towers it changes)
So really, I have no issues. :P
Haha GG WILL get rid of you. Count on that.
ImageImage
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Hopefully. I think the mods are sleeping or something.It's 230am in CA.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

IAmTheNight wrote:

Rebecca Jane 7 hours ago

You Should have them on some strict schedule, My daughter is doing amazing on schedule and it works really well for her and Us. Just an opinion.
·

DearTaylerTragedy 7 hours ago

We are on one. Thanks for your concern (:
· in reply to Rebecca Jane

Anybody else see this? I don't think this Dummy even knows what Schedule means :*&^%:

Wow. Since when were they ever on a schedule?
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

lala wrote:Was I suppose to be trying to achieve something?
Right now it is just plain fun! :D
Wow. You're just really immature then. Grow up.
ImageImage
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

They're on a schedule? On a schedule my ass! Than why does Alesana wake up in the middle of the night? Because her body clock is screwed! If she were on a schedule, and Jakoby too, they wouldn't need to be waking up in the middle of the night!
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Well arent you an obsessive minion. Did Tayler send you nudes to defend her or what? You're an annoying twat.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”