TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 9

Unread post by TWDfan »

krissylove902 wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Well, whoever it is....It appears the mods finally got the situation under control, since I have not seen any posts from lala, monstermania, orangeapple, humptydumpty or whatever other stupid names the troll came up with. Thank God!
I had messaged Kitty Kat saying this person is going way to far. Anyways
TaylerTragedy
9 minutes ago
Everyone who loves my pants ( I always get compliments on them) HotTopic is having a sale I just ordered two pairs for $54 :) it's buy one get one for $10

More money goes bye bye on herself!
What Mom spends that much money on pants?!
ImageImage

Unread post by Guest »

surferbunny wrote:The trolls name was "Krissysman" how was the troll related to this thread anyway? am I missing something? why was that brought up here?

there is no proof that, that troll was the tayler troll was krissysman on this thread? how is it related?

ugh ....
It's because the person on this thread started to single out Krissy.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I am so confused, what's going on?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

It's not her boyfriend unless he by some miracle was very interested on HoeTay's videos to know so much.
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by krissylove902 »

TWDfan wrote:
krissylove902 wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Well, whoever it is....It appears the mods finally got the situation under control, since I have not seen any posts from lala, monstermania, orangeapple, humptydumpty or whatever other stupid names the troll came up with. Thank God!
I had messaged Kitty Kat saying this person is going way to far. Anyways
TaylerTragedy
9 minutes ago
Everyone who loves my pants ( I always get compliments on them) HotTopic is having a sale I just ordered two pairs for $54 :) it's buy one get one for $10

More money goes bye bye on herself!
What Mom spends that much money on pants?!
A week before i found out I was pregnant I got A pair of pants from rue21 that cost $45 and you know what i felt like SHIT when i found out i was pregnant and spent that much money on MYSELF. How and the world with two babies can she do that with no problem. I get most of my stuff from goodwill and my daughter stuff comes from Carters, Walmart and Children's Place.... I wish she would put her kids first...
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

placebo wrote:It's not her boyfriend unless he by some miracle was very interested on HoeTay's videos to know so much.

Krissysman is the troll she is talking about lol there is no proof that the tayler troll and her troll are the same person she is just assuming that

krissysman on krissy's thread said nothing about tayler... she should not have brought that up here, just super confusing she just thinks taylers troll is her troll too trying to frame her bf

and Krissy's bf reads this thread and knows all about Tayler he talked about that in Krissy's thread
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Also, for what it's worth, I did just buy 124 dollar jeans. For 17.5$. That's what I call a good sale :D

Unread post by Guest »

surferbunny wrote:
placebo wrote:It's not her boyfriend unless he by some miracle was very interested on HoeTay's videos to know so much.

Krissysman is the troll she is talking about lol there is no proof that the tayler troll and her troll are the same person she is just assuming that

krissysman on krissy's thread said nothing about tayler... she should not have brought that up here, just super confusing she just thinks taylers troll is her troll too trying to frame her bf
For all we know, they could be. Conveniently, none of them seem to be lurking on here right now..
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

placebo wrote:Also, for what it's worth, I did just buy 124 dollar jeans. For 17.5$. That's what I call a good sale :D
Oh HELL YEAH! Where did you fine that sale at?!
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

krissylove902 wrote:
placebo wrote:Also, for what it's worth, I did just buy 124 dollar jeans. For 17.5$. That's what I call a good sale :D
http://www.very.co.uk/miss-sixty-magic- ... 071889.prd these were 13.49e in play.com. Bought some other clothes with very good discount as well. It was cheaper to buy online than from my local clothe stores.

Unread post by Guest »

placebo wrote:
krissylove902 wrote:
http://www.very.co.uk/miss-sixty-magic- ... 071889.prd these were 13.49e in play.com. Bought some other clothes with very good discount as well. It was cheaper to buy online than from my local clothe stores.
Ooh, they're really nice! I think I feel a purchase coming on...
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg yess :)
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

lovebug wrote:
Ooh, they're really nice! I think I feel a purchase coming on...
Uhoh there's a new thread now. We should migrate there perhaps. But yes, those jeans are super soft too and fit perfectly :) What comes to play.com I think they're quitting (it was on our news at some point since a lot of Finnish people used to go around taxes and buy from there since it's cheaper), that's why they're having such knock out deals.
LadyKaiko
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyKaiko »

So Tayler can't buy nice pants? (Nice as in, let's say, the high price means they're nice. The pants she bought could be ugly as sin for all I know.) Sorry if I sound like a minion, because I'm not. I don't watch Tayler much and usually lurk these threads with the occasional post. I just think it's odd that you guys are annoyed that she paid $54 for two pants because she's a mom and that means she should shop at Goodwill and the like. I agree with most of what y'all say about her though. I just was irked by the comments. Again, sorry if I sound like a minion...
Fuck the world, I'm Lady Gaga.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

It's not that she can't, it's just that she shouldn't be blowing all her tax money at once. Ever since she got them, it's been constant "I got this and that and this and that"
LadyKaiko
Amateur
Amateur

Ohh, okay. I see now. I was just confused at first, I was thinking, "Sooo once you're a mom you can't have nice things anymore? What???" But yeah, I get it now. Personally, I don't shop at Goodwill. I've only found one nice pair of dress pants from Goodwill and that's it. I feel like I'm in the 80s or 90s whenever I go to Goodwill because every single piece of clothing is fucking ugly.
LadyKaiko
Amateur
Amateur

Clothing in my size, that is.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”