TaylerTragedy Part 10

uncanny94
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 10

Unread post by uncanny94 »

Can someone explain to me how you become a doctor in the US? i got confused with your 4 year or something community colleges. Here in mexico, its basically 4 years of pre med (this is right after highschool or whatever, and the exams to get in are extremely difficult) then 2 years of residency where you basically stay up all night at a public hospital in the ER helping out, and then 2-6 years depending on your specialty. My dad is an anesthesiologist or however you spell it and hes specialized in epidural and children. it took him 8 1/2 years to become a doctor. from 18 to 26. :toad: :toad: :toad: care to explain??
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

cakewalked wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:She does read this site lol or at least have people tell here what's here. She'll probably now go all out for Jakoby's birthday like she is with Alesana's because some people here were talking about how she "won't" because she prefers Alesana (Which, I agree). She takes money that she doesn't have to buy shit that she doesn't need to impress people who don't like her.
I have this feeling she will forget all about it by the time his birthday rolls around. But I guess we'll see. She should throw him a nice party, it's his first birthday. But you never know she might buy him some dolls or a plastic bowling set..

I hope so, because he gets nothing compared to his sister and it'll be 10x worse if Tayler has another girl.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

ladydevimon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladydevimon »

well, she actually just asked me on tumblr how to make it. (it's on my mumblr blog so i don't think she knows who i am.) so i thought i'd help her out and tell her how to make it.

hopefully she'll give it a try and have a nice homemade dinner for them all.
mother to a gorgeous baby girl Amelia-Rose <3
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

I don't understand peoples fascination with instant noodles. It's not that hard to boil pasta and throw some veggies in.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

I looked at tumbler or whatever. The 'anonomas' person is looking pretty 2 faced to me.
ladydevimon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladydevimon »

guest wrote:I looked at tumbler or whatever. The 'anonomas' person is looking pretty 2 faced to me.
i don't see any two faced anons, only someone asking about when they get married, and something about chuckie being racist.
mother to a gorgeous baby girl Amelia-Rose <3
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

I am SOO SURE as I have called it before he is not going to school to be a Dr, he just says that to seem smart..and always in a argument online

If he is gong to school soon ( and I say if because they lie so much ) I would bet it has nothing to do with him working towards being a surgeon, I mean that is laughable...someone who wants to be a surgeon does not do what he has done with their young life

I know med students, they are EXTRA cautious they have to be and EXTRA BUSY they also have to really save ( unless fullride,rich kid ) beause even with student loans med school will kick your ass financially

surgeon is a lot of school :roll: he is full of it ... I thought he worked all the time? so when has he been finding the time to be a dad and a student working towards "going to school to be a Dr in the fall" as he says? you can not just show up on a campus and study to be a Dr

lies ALL lies
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Blackswan wrote:
cakewalked wrote:
old_soul_here wrote: Take ur ass to borders.
I wish. :(
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Anonymous said: I don't really understand why everyone is so shocked that you're allowing your kids that much candy on Easter. 99% of the moms I know do exactly the same thing! You pointed out in your video that you would watch Jakoby with his lolly and stuff (so he doesn't choke) and you said that they wouldn't eat it all at once. Sounds to me like you're being sensible about it, so don't understand why everyone is getting all weird over it. Hope you and your family have a great Easter by the way :)

Thank you, it’s the Internet people get butt hurt.

Huh.
ImageImage
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

In the US you take four years of undergrad and get a Bachelor's. You can't major in pre-med in undergrad, but you can have it as a concentration. You can major in anything you want, actually. Most pre-med students major in biology or chemistry, but the only thing that matters is getting a good score on your MCATs. Then you go to medical school, which is four years, and then you do residency in all different departments at a hospital, during which term you are called a doctor but you don't have a specialty until the end of it. I don't know TOO much about it so some of this may be inaccurate, but that's the basic gist.

If Chuckie is "working toward becoming a doctor", he's not even old enough to be in medical school. He would be something like in his second year of undergrad, at most, which means maybe he is taking a few lower-level biology and chemistry courses.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Blackswan wrote:
cakewalked wrote:
old_soul_here wrote: Take ur ass to borders.
I'm trying to work out when I said that lol
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

Chuckie better get to volunteering. Med school looks favorably upon voluteer work. Its a pretty extensive interview process, and what's he gonna say he does in his spare time? Play video games and instigate Internet drama. I'd rather cut myself open than have this fool do it. I wouldn't let him near me with safety scissors.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
Cmommy12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

^This is right. Plus there is no guarantee where your internship and residency will be, it could be pretty far away from home and you pull awful 3 or 4 day straight shifts. He would have to at least have a biology or chemisty degree from a decent college, have perfect grades, and score very well on the MCAT (plus all the interviews and application process for medical schools) before he could even start to train to be a doctor. It would take him well over 10 years, more if he specializes and it would be long grueling hours constantly. No time for kids a wife or work. People I know in medical school literally have no lives, and they are far and away more intelligent than chuckie.

It will never happen, most people who don't have 2 or 3 kids and hold college degrees don't make it, much less this idiot . Also I know how strict my nursing program is about tattoos and piercings, I doubt he'd ever make it throught he interview process, not saying that's right but it's the reality. Why can't they just get some kind of education and get decent jobs, the time to dream about medical school and graduating from highschool was years ago before you fucked your lives to high hell by TTCing 2 kids before you were ready. Now you need to deal with the consequences and make sacrifices for them, that was your choice and they deserve parents that will grow a pair and make their lives better.
uncanny94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by uncanny94 »

You know, this is completely out of subject but ive always found this really weird. Im kind of aware that in the states public/state colleges are like the "easier ones" to get into and they cost money and the private ones are really hard to get into and more expensive. Here in mexico public colleges are a bitch to get into but theyre completely free. the best medicine schools in mexico are public like UNAM. then the private ones, are expensive, and not so hard to get into, well, it depends on which college. I am going to go to panamerican university in guadalajara, and even though its hard to get into, its private. hope i didnt confuse anyone lol 8-)

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”