TaylerTragedy Part 10

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TaylerTragedy Part 10

Unread post by placebo »

Tayler considers getting a kitten for Alesana.

Whatever happened to that dog they were supposed to get.
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 10

Unread post by krissylove902 »

Probably to much work for oh poor Tay Tay.
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

Maybe Chuckie put his foot down, now if she sneaks a kitten into the house that'll be hilarious.
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by krissylove902 »

ashelflife wrote:Maybe Chuckie put his foot down, now if she sneaks a kitten into the house that'll be hilarious.
Lol. I could see it now. Facebook Post. Me and Chuckie broke up again because I wanted a kitty!! :hee:
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Lol, I think it was Chuckie who wanted the dog? I can't remember for sure and it's hard to keep track since Miss OCD keeps deleting everything except the attention seeking status.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

10 Parts? yeeesh.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

omg she deletes EVERYTHINGGG its so frustrating!! but ofcourse her status with 1000+ likes is still there.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

She does know if she gets a kitten she will have to clean two seperate diapers and a rank litter box.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

I feel like a dog would be a better pet for younger kids. Honestly though I don't think Tayler should own any pets. The kids are still too young to understand anything about a cat or dog. I guess I'm just not seeing the point in taking on ANOTHER responsibility when you can barley keep up with the ones you have. To me getting a pet right now, is pretty close to the amount of frustration I would have if she started ttc another baby. Then again I do like animals more than people.. :D
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

My parents owned two cats when I was born. Those guys were pretty protective of me because I would pat them nicely like my mum constantly showed. Alesana seems to hit things when she doesn't get her way.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

If they do get a cat, I hope to God it'd an adult rather than a small kitten so it can least defend itself against Alesana and Jakoby when they are pulling its tail a picking it up by the neck. A kitten would be dead in no time since Tayler lets them run around unsupervised.
scottishgirl

Unread post by scottishgirl »

Don't know if this has been said in the last post but she posted a picture on Instagram of one of her baby showers with 'iwantanotherbabysobad' as a hashtag...
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

A mother of 2 and soon to be 3 (I mean come on now... she will be pregnant by summer) is still shopping at Hot Topic? She is really all in on this scene thing isn't she? SMH.
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

You'd be surprised how most never grow out of it, some stop all together and the others who were still carry some traits but are smart enough to know what is way too much. She is the never growing out of it one.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am still kind of "alternative" I guess, I have red hair and some piercings (which I take out when necessary... the holes really aren't as noticeable as you'd think) but shopping at Hot Topic? Overpriced trendy poser shit. Just seems ridiculous for a mother of two IMO.
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Nothing wrong with being alternative, I just get annoyed at the ones who claim they are and just try to shove it down my throat when I point out some seems way to much ( Like they're damn eyeliner, or dis-coloured foundation; YOU DON'T NEED THAT MUCH ) My best friend is alternative and she never tries to shove it down my throat.
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

I used to be fiends with a girl that to this day still shops at Hot Topic, and she is 20. She became goth is 7th or 8th grade, and has never grown out of it. I enjoyed her company but was embarrassed to go out in public with her. We would get looked at CONSTANTLY when were out. I'm much more colorful and bright, she's all black, all the time, no color whatsoever. I wasn't used to all the staring and comments. Now I avoid her. Not just because of that though, she began to really bring me down, no matter if brought up that I was excited about something, she always found something critical to say, and I found out that she was Satanic, and has an upside pentagram tattooed on her, she even refers to herself as Satanic. Good company and nice girl while we were friends, now, I steer clear. She even showed me the Satanic bible she owned...I was terrified, she tried to get me to hold it. HAH. Yeah right.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

My first boyfriend was a weird one, besides being a total egotistical tool, he was always trying to seem cool. He bought a Santanic Bible and was reading it to me... yeah it wasn't too bad but I really did not feel comfortable about it at all.

I always refer my best friend as Dita Von Teese's and Kat Von D's love child. Black hair, loves tattoos, loves lingerie, septum piercing and incredibly smart in social culture. My town is swamped with scene kids who annoy the living shit out of me. Obsessed with Adventure Time, colouring their hair that looks terrible, shitty extensions and greasy, writing stupid statuses, shouting stupid things like ' SHE WANTS THE D ' complain about all the other music that isn't alternative or screamo, and act really fucking immature. Don't get me started on their clothes, half the time the girls look like strippers. Their piercings look infected half the time because they're under age and do it themselves.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't get the need to label it... I mean alternative is pretty general. But goth, scene, rave, etc... Be yourselves, people. If you are different and alternative, JUST BE YOURSELF. Stop labeling yourself as something and then whining when you're judged for it! Gah. She just frustrates me so much... It's not even the appearance that bothers me, it's her priorities. Being "scene" is way more important to her than getting an education or providing for her own children.
#FreeBen
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

blackbettybamf wrote: I don't get the need to label it... I mean alternative is pretty general. But goth, scene, rave, etc... Be yourselves, people. If you are different and alternative, JUST BE YOURSELF. Stop labeling yourself as something and then whining when you're judged for it! Gah. She just frustrates me so much... It's not even the appearance that bothers me, it's her priorities. Being "scene" is way more important to her than getting an education or providing for her own children.
This oh my goodness...it annoys me so frigging much. You're you. I feel like a lot of people only say they're goth, scene, etc. to get attention. They'll go out of their way to fit the stereotype and make it worse for others. Some gay people do this. There's no way to "act gay". You're just you, your sexual preference is different than a straight person. Argh...sorry...rant over.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”