TaylerTragedy Part 10

doulamommy

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 10

Unread post by doulamommy »

TaylorKnows wrote:
doulamommy wrote:No, my point was, how in ANY way, do I act like college will be easy?
You say it's gonna be hard, but I don't believe you. You have 2 completely different majors in mind and you have 2 kids...
Doula training -> Two day course + certification which is just reading, attending births and writing about them at the end, etc.
Business management -> One year of courses either night, day or at home.

I'm not thinking about being a midwife right now. I said I'm going for doula care and sticking with that for now.

Also daycare at our uni and college is free because of the fees each student pays.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CrayCray »

I'm starting to think that maybe deep down Tayler really does want to get her education and straighten up. I think she really wants her independence. But i think it's Chuckie bringing up more babies and encouraging her to give up on getting her GED and causing her to put her "growing up" off to keep her as dependent on him as possible. I think she's probably a really sweet girl that is lost and confused. And i think Chuckie has corrupted her to bring her down to his level so he won't be lonely. Because if he were actually worth a shit, he wouldn't have had to of preyed upon little teenage girls and would have been with someone his own age. At this point after seeing the stuff that spewed from him, I don't think it's all Tayler. She really needs to completely get herself and her children away from him.
doulamommy

CrayCray wrote:I'm starting to think that maybe deep down Tayler really does want to get her education and straighten up. I think she really wants her independence. But i think it's Chuckie bringing up more babies and discouraging her to give up on getting her GEB and causing her to put her "growing up" off to keep her as dependent on him as possible. I think she's probably a really sweet girl that is lost and confused. And i think Chuckie has corrupted her to bring her down to his level so he won't be lonely. Because if he were actually worth a shit, he wouldn't have had to of preyed upon little teenage girls and would have been with someone his own age. At this point after seeing the stuff that spewed from him, I don't think it's all Tayler. She really needs to completely get herself and her children away from him.
Never seen anyone here put it that way before.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

TaylerTragedy

I could do it with two I was just being lazy.

1:06am
Ashley Dixon Mutter

And what makes you think that with 2 toddlers that need to be entertained, a screaming newborn, a dog that is whining to be walked, and a cat who is meowing for attention, you are going to be any more motivated? You are being so naive, it's scary. And when you fail, and believe me you will, you are going to look back on these messages and feel like a fool. I know that sounds terribly mean, but this time is not going to be any different. Because you are putting your own selfish wants before the things that really matter. And it's very sad that you would do this to the children you already have. They will resent you for it later in life.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

doulamommy wrote:
CrayCray wrote:I'm starting to think that maybe deep down Tayler really does want to get her education and straighten up. I think she really wants her independence. But i think it's Chuckie bringing up more babies and discouraging her to give up on getting her GEB and causing her to put her "growing up" off to keep her as dependent on him as possible. I think she's probably a really sweet girl that is lost and confused. And i think Chuckie has corrupted her to bring her down to his level so he won't be lonely. Because if he were actually worth a shit, he wouldn't have had to of preyed upon little teenage girls and would have been with someone his own age. At this point after seeing the stuff that spewed from him, I don't think it's all Tayler. She really needs to completely get herself and her children away from him.
Never seen anyone here put it that way before.
I live in Kentucky, and I see that happen A LOT around here. It's a totally fucked up kind of mental/emotional abuse. Half the time the girls don't even catch on to what's going on until it's too late and they've had 3 and 4 babies with them and are tied to the guy forever.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

CrayCray wrote:I'm starting to think that maybe deep down Tayler really does want to get her education and straighten up. I think she really wants her independence. But i think it's Chuckie bringing up more babies and encouraging her to give up on getting her GED and causing her to put her "growing up" off to keep her as dependent on him as possible. I think she's probably a really sweet girl that is lost and confused. And i think Chuckie has corrupted her to bring her down to his level so he won't be lonely. Because if he were actually worth a shit, he wouldn't have had to of preyed upon little teenage girls and would have been with someone his own age. At this point after seeing the stuff that spewed from him, I don't think it's all Tayler. She really needs to completely get herself and her children away from him.
Agreed, not only that but he's freaking scary! If my baby's Dad told me he was a satanist that would flip me out enough to say "Screw you, you freaky thing" but honestly, by the way Tayler actually justifies him Hitting her because "She deserves it" and that it was "Her fault, not chuckies" I smell brainwashing.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:TaylerTragedy

I could do it with two I was just being lazy.
Stuff like this is what's leading me to believe it's Chuckie. In the last few posts from tayler i've seen tonight, she's blaming herself for her actions AND his. Such as the restraining order; "i was being a bitch, i hit him first". I think he's caused her to really believe everything is her fault. It's like brain washing almost, if someone says it's your fault enough, you start to believe it.
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

Never thought about it that way either. She's totally brainwashed. He dumbed her down and groomed her well. He's a great influence on her,( bad influence I might add). Her life just makes me so sad, she's so naive and doesn't see that HE'S the problem.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's making excuses for him just like I did with my ex-fiance because she's in denial.

Just like I told her.....When she fails, she is going to feel like the biggest idiot. That's what it took for me to finally get my shit straight.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

I could bet you anything if she got rid of his ass and buckled down and got her GED and really pulled her life together she would be SOOOOO much happier.Judging from what i've read lately and seen tonight, i really think he is the majority of the problem.
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

She's been with him for FIVE years. He's had so much time to seriously change her and make her be the person he wants her to be.. Ughh. I hope she gets help. For the sake of those babies. Am I the only one who feels embarrassed for Chuckie everytime he says something on Facebook? He's such a dumbass.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

He snagged her up before she had a chance to really learn anything about the world or meaningful relationships. Everything she knows about the real world, "love" and relationships she's learned from Dr. Dumbass.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't think he is MOST of the problem, but I think he is definitely part of the problem. Her stubbornness and her need to ALWAYS be right is the majority of the problem. She KNOWS she's wrong, but she won't change because that would mean admitting she is wrong.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Tayler reminds me a bit of Chelsea from Teen Mom 2, always trying to find the smallest excuses when it came to taking her GED classes.
Also on the whole not paying attention to Jakoby thing: Does anyone remember in one of Tayler's (out of the 50 she did) apartment tour videos she was showing us the kids closet, and she had Jakoby's baby clothes in a bag saying that she was going to donate them because they were taking up too much space, then she panned the camera to Alesana's baby clothes that were neatly folded and said how she was going to keep hers in case she (in these exact words), ''had another girl, I really want another girl so I can name her Zelda''.
It just shows how much Tayler has been desperately trying to to have another girl.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I don't think he is MOST of the problem, but I think he is definitely part of the problem. Her stubbornness and her need to ALWAYS be right is the majority of the problem. She KNOWS she's wrong, but she won't change because that would mean admitting she is wrong.
I agree, but i think that because she's so much like him now, that he's probably right behind her saying "you are right" and "don't back down" and "fuck them" that she's afraid to say otherwise. But you can tell she definitely KNOWS what she's doing isn't right. I think she's probably just too afraid to admit it because he'll turn on her and then she'll have no one. I swear i think he's brainwashed her.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

What comes to Allyshia & Krissy.. None of us have to like (and none of us do) their past actions, but we should keep in mind they're both still very very young and obviously have tempers. Allyshia actually apologized me on my facebook and I respect her for that regardless what she's done in the past. None of us are here just for the sake of putting others down. We are here because Tayler's a fail of a mom. What Allyshia and Krissy did were childish actions, but I'm not concerned of their children's well being.

I've myself said to Allyshia I don't like her past actions, but I know I've made stupid impulsive decisions when I was in my teen years.

I'm not saying lets all be friends because personalities do collide, I am just saying that if they have changed their tides around and have seen the error of Tayler's many ways.. Then we shouldn't get provoked by the fact they did see the light. It's not hard to ignore one's post if they annoy you. And if they end up changing tides again, then the shame is on them.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

thelittlefamilyof3, wow. It's scary how blind she is. You brought up tons of valid points and pointed the errors in her ways, but she just doesn't see anything wrong in there. How can someone be THAT oblivious? :? And her confession about cops being called.. If that was sincere then I am the pope.
doulamommy

placebo wrote:What comes to Allyshia & Krissy.. None of us have to like (and none of us do) their past actions, but we should keep in mind they're both still very very young and obviously have tempers. Allyshia actually apologized me on my facebook and I respect her for that regardless what she's done in the past. None of us are here just for the sake of putting others down. We are here because Tayler's a fail of a mom. What Allyshia and Krissy did were childish actions, but I'm not concerned of their children's well being.

I've myself said to Allyshia I don't like her past actions, but I know I've made stupid impulsive decisions when I was in my teen years.

I'm not saying lets all be friends because personalities do collide, I am just saying that if they have changed their tides around and have seen the error of Tayler's many ways.. Then we shouldn't get provoked by the fact they did see the light. It's not hard to ignore one's post if they annoy you. And if they end up changing tides again, then the shame is on them.
Thanks for looking at it that way.
doulamommy

Tayler posted this. Yeah, okay Tayler.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

Wow. Now she can't ff the kids because chuckie doesn't "allow" it.

J*****s***** Shared this. My son is 32 months, 3 in June and still happily rf with no plans to change soon. How long do you plan to keep yours rf?
about an hour ago via mobile · Like
TaylerTragedy I'm not "Allowed" chuckie thinks it's mean and it's his car so.. When I drive toll they're 4-5
about an hour ago · Like · 1
TaylerTragedy I've already gotten in to it with him over it lol I'm not anymore.. I buckle them properly.
about an hour ago · Like · 1
I*** ******* Anf also, buckling them properly doesn't prevent a broken neck...
49 minutes ago · Like
TaylerTragedy I know this, let's just hope we never wreck. I don't like thinking about it.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”