TaylerTragedy Part 11

krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 11

Unread post by krissylove902 »

I get milk, bread, cheese, formula, peanut butter that's it. Yes I need it I'm not gonna lie. I can't afford it because I was a dumbass that got pregnant. I don't lie about the shit I do and get like someone else we all know (I'm not going to name names because oooo it's cyberbullying) maybe someone should tell there fans to stop "cyberbullying" as well
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

We get Wic since I got fired in January. You also get $6 worth of fruits/veggies, cereal, peanut butter, dried beans/peas and juice. If you're breastfeeding you can get tuna as well. The bread/tortillas have to be whole wheat. That's what she gets for Alesana. Jakoby only gets formula, baby cereal and baby food until he turns 1. Then he'll get everything Alesana does. Once they turn 5 they won't be able to get it. At least that's how they do it in my state. It might be different in other states.

I took screenshots of the conversation I had with her where she claims Placebo is harassing her and made the Anti-Tayler page, so she won't be able to deny saying that later on.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

;) Just for you TaylerTrashedy
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

I can't find the fb page unless someone took it down.
itsamemario
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsamemario »

Thatonegirl555 wrote:One thing I don't get is wic has income requirements I can bet a million dollars she's not reporting YouTube checks because if she did she wouldn't qualify for wic.
Exactly what u was thinking. Also, she keeps saying chuckle doesn't live with them because its too small. I'm thinking its because if she is on public housing they won't allow him to. His income would have to be calculated in and she probably wouldn't qualify for what she gets.

I highly, highly doubt she reports youtube money. My friend has a job making 800 a month and she gets housing and basic food assistance for her and her 2 kids .Everything else she has to pay. They took away her cash benefits. So I think tayler is definitely hiding that money
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

^^^Part 1 of it is uploading through tinypic, but if it's not done before I have to leave, I'll have to leave it at some other time
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

WIC here is very specific, you get a little booklet that tells you EXACTLY what you're allowed to get, it is VERY specific and you have some choice, but you are limited to only specific things that meet a nutritional guideline. Basically it's enough to make sure your family doesn't starve to death and has healthy food to eat. The income requirements are pretty high. I qualified when I was making over 30k a year (but did not take it - we get by). Honestly, when I DID have WIC, I was embarassed to use it. :(
#FreeBen
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by krissylove902 »

blackbettybamf wrote:WIC here is very specific, you get a little booklet that tells you EXACTLY what you're allowed to get, it is VERY specific and you have some choice, but you are limited to only specific things that meet a nutritional guideline. Basically it's enough to make sure your family doesn't starve to death and has healthy food to eat. The income requirements are pretty high. I qualified when I was making over 30k a year (but did not take it - we get by). Honestly, when I DID have WIC, I was embarassed to use it. :(
That's how I feel right now :(
I don't wanna be on GA but Harper needs it because I don't want my mother paying for my kid.
carlyn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by carlyn »

Ambrosia wrote:
Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:DearTaylerTragedy 33 minutes ago

Women infant and children, it's a program it's NOT welfare....

women who's husbands are in the army get WIC.
· in reply to luuv4ever

What the fuck? How does she know that? :?

News flash tayler, it is government assistance!

Also, yes pretty much all lower enlisted qualify for wic, because base pay isn't crap. People in the army would be BROKE if it wasn't for housing allowance, and BAS. They also do not take non-taxed money into consideration, so the extra 1000+ for housing doesn't even count. Not to mention that they tax SO much from their pay checks so lazy ass people like tayler can mooch off everyone else.

YOU DON'T AUTOMATICALLY GET WIC TAYLER.
My husband is in the Air Force and although yes a lot of military families get WIC, we don't and he is lower enlisted. It's called budgeting and putting your money towards important things. NOT HAIR DYE AND MACBOOKS TAYLER
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

I know Im replying to some of these comments a little late sorry lol. Ive been busy with my kids and it literally took me 10 mins to get this thread to load I never knew there was so much activity on here. Anyways. When I was going through finding ss. I seen one where one of my friends said dang Tay your gonna pay out of the ass for hospital bills this is when she was pregnant with Jakoby and she replied with think god for medicaid or somewhere along those lines so she does have government assistance. In those ss she admitted to public housing food stamps AND wic. Those are all government assistance. These are the guideless to wic and income if she truly makes 4k (Im pretty sure she makes close to that) I dont think she would qualify correct me if Im wrong. Heres the link.
http://www.odh.ohio.gov/odhprograms/ns/ ... gible.aspx
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

I also want to put it out there that I don't disagree with anyone receiving government assistance if they truly need it. Thats whats its there for is help. But if she makes 4k lives in apartment and receives child support I know for a fact she could afford formula. Shes cheating the government and taking away from people who truly need it. And def should not be planning more kids if she has money to buy formula but cheats the system JUST so she don't have to pay for it. Pure selfishness.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

I dont want to see flip floppy to you all. After I posted those ss Tayler messaged me and made me feel horrible about posting them and said that it was making her want to kill herself. I just didnt want her kids being taken away or her killing herself on me. Ya know? But I think her threat to kill herself was just to manipulate me into taking them down. She did not say anything in those videos she hasnt already told us. The day Tayler admits all of it 100% owns up to it and gets help is the day that she will earn the respect that she so badly wants. Unfortunately it probably wont be for a very long time. She thinks we are being mean but I personally am tired of pretending the choices she makes are okay. I didnt do this for the drama. If any of you have any questions or wanna know anything just ask me! I hope to be a active GG user :)
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Upload Images & Videos
Upload Failed! Invalid code. Please try again.

... And you don't want to know how long it took to upload and then get that message -.-
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Is it just me? Tayler seems high and kinda tipsy in her new videos part 1 and 2 with that hunk of a man chuckie?
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

hunk of a man?
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Blackswan, no, not just you. A lot of people think, me including, that she was intoxicated and most likely Chuckie as well. She probably took them down only because you can get trouble for being a drunkard parent.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

surferbunny wrote:hunk of a man?
Yeah, he so hot laying there so slobbish with his hair all greasy looking, yawning wided mouthed. Omg! He is just so well put together
g0ldengirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by g0ldengirl »

I also believe she was intoxicated in the videos.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DR. CHUCK

ugh it is like you can almost smell him through the screen
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
surferbunny wrote:hunk of a man?
Yeah, he so hot laying there so slobbish with his hair all greasy looking, yawning wided mouthed. Omg! He is just so well put together

thought you were serious for a min LOL about him being a hunk -___- haha

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”