TaylerTragedy Part 12

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 12

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

ashelflife wrote:Is she just gonna keep bringing up Placebo left and right? Jesus she's annoying.
No doubt about it she is Harrassing Placebo. Tayler needs to shut her uneducated mouth. She plays the victim when she doses out the harrasment just as much.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Pregnant again? Is there no hope for humanity left? :|

I can't. Just can't. It's sad sad sad sad and I honestly don't think I can stand watching this train wreck anymore. When you follow someone so close as most of us here do, we do become emotionally invested whether we wanted it or not. These news are heart breaking. I feel so so so so bad for Jakoby and Alesana. Tayler does NOT think straight. She just miscarried. Her son isn't even one.

And to think about all the emotional mess pregnancy brings to her already emotionally messed up life? No. That's sickening. Disgusting.
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

She is an idiot! There is a thing called birthcontrol and I don't care if she doesn't like it, she needs it. I pray that her doctor just ties, snips, and burns her tubes, she doesn't need anymore. she needs to finish school and PAY ATTENTION TO HER KIDS!
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

oh and what happened to her "medical conditions?" Like shouldn't she worry about that instead of having another baby? lmao.
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by shizbricks »

:bhd:
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

I think her "medical condiotions" might have been that baby. She stated she was weary of telling Facebook so who knows how long she's known she's been pregnant.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

AGAIN? Pregnant twice in one year! This is her fucking FIFTH pregnancy and she's not even 20!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Well, we all know she won't be finishing school with two toddlers, and a newborn. Congrats Trashedy you did it!
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

theres NO WAY she wasnt trying. wtf is wrong with this girl. she needs HELP thats all i can say. she seeks validation through having babies and its NOT healthy. and also, wtf is wrong with chuckie to allow this? i dont get how he can be ok with having all these children. i just dont know how shes denying she was trying. shes flip flopped for the past month saying we're trying/not trying using condoms/not using them. and this was unplanned OOOOOKAY. just stop lying.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

wasn't she just preaching about how shes so against having a third child after babysitting her step dads kid? she claimed to be dead set against it cause it would be too hard?? omg tayler!! come one girl, make a choice and stick to it!!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's definitely lying about not trying; didn't she say she and Chuckie were trying to conceive? And how about all the "I want another baby SO bad" shit? Sure she wasn't trying. Well, I hope she doesn't have another miscarriage but she'll never finish school now..not like she would anyway.

Poor kids. Especially Jakoby.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

This baby was definitely planned... at least I think. She lied about Jakoby being an accident for her entire pregnancy then for like 7 months. No doubt she's lying about this one as well. It's so sad that she, more than likely, planned this child in her condition, situation and state of mind.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

TaylerTragedy It's not going to stop my schooling, it pushed me to get things rolling faster.
57 minutes ago · 13

She knew. Even in the midst of her wanna attention suicide moods..
phoenix123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by phoenix123 »

Didn't she just say they were using condoms....? Obviously that didn't work out too well.
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

oops
Last edited by shizbricks on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
kat427
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kat427 »

Wow, I was just about to post how it was good to see this thread get off topic, since we all know Tayler could use a break from the drama she creates. But now I'm reading that she's pregnant (could be??)??! I just don't understand this girl.
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

phoenix123 wrote:Didn't she just say they were using condoms....? Obviously that didn't work out too well.
or she just lied. condoms are 95%-98% effective if you're not an idiot. even the pull out method is 96% effective if you do it correctly. no way she wasnt trying
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Accidents don't happen 4-5 times if you use proper birth control..
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

All of you are saying "How can Chuckie be okay with this?" and while I agree, I must also say how can her mother be okay with this? Imagine, your 19 year old daughter being a drop out and pregnant for the 5th time? Sigh.

phoenix123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by phoenix123 »

shizbricks wrote:
phoenix123 wrote:Didn't she just say they were using condoms....? Obviously that didn't work out too well.
or she just lied. condoms are 95%-98% effective if you're not an idiot. even the pull out method is 96% effective if you do it correctly. no way she wasnt trying
True true! I'm honestly not surprised.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”