TaylerTragedy Part 12

lovelycakes08
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 12

Post by lovelycakes08 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:29 am

Ok ..she really is stupid ..I had hope..its gone..anyway did you see her status about 1baby in Heaven..seriously I now think she must have lied about the second miscarriage or how the hell do you forget to say both babies?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Blackswan » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:32 am

Shes like a cat! Or Michelle Duggar lol
lovelycakes08
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lovelycakes08 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:47 am

Idk why I feel such saddness for those kids and their futures .. ..like really sad...I hope they make it in life even though their parents won't..hope she proves us all wrong..but you know they planned this baby..she's been having "health issues" dfot a bit now lol ..and only started using condoms in march? We still are in march lol
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blackbetty » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:59 am

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :slap: :bhd: :bhd: :bhd: :ooops: :*&^%:

Sorry guys. The smilies just told my feelings way better than I could.
#FreeBen
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Post by truffles92 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:23 am

She needs a slap of reality.

Does she not realize how long it takes to complete 4 years of highschool? Especially with THREE kids. I only had to take 3 classes online (during college) and it took up so much of my life. She's going to be at least 24 by the time she graduates highschool.

Omf. I can't even with this girl. I don't even understand how they'll have money when Chuckie goes back to school,
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beth_munday » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:24 am

it's only been 9 months since she had a c section and has just had a miscarriage, this can not be good for her physically or mentally. So for the sake of her kids I hope she's okay.
sleep84
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sleep84 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:13 am

Obviously the hair dye comment was about the pregnancy.
OMG.... I can't even.... Nah. No, you know what? You're just... no, I can't even find the words. She doesn't even realize that it's not just her meaningless life at stake, but the future of those 2 (in a while 3) innocent lives.
And you sealed your own fate, girl.
Why couldn't she get hooked up on those creepy reborn dolls? At least nothing happens if you stick them in a cardboard box when you get tired of them.
up all night, got demons to fight
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by placebo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:40 am

Sadly, there is no happy ending to this.

a) she miscarries, gets even more emotionally unstable (if that's possible) and ends up trying again. kids suffer in the progress.

b) she miscarries and because of everything her uterus has been forced to go through in a short span, she can no longer become pregnant. she'll go mayhem. her kids will suffer in progress.

c) the pregnancy continues, her moods become even more swingy, her kids end up suffering. baby is born and Alesana and Jakoby will get even less attention. all three would suffer.

Only way I could see a happy ending is Tayler admitting she needs help and learning not to fill whatever void she has with new pregnancy, learning to control her temper, learning to think before she acts, prepare for future.. Etc. Right now, that scenario doesn't sound likely.

edit. Or if CPS would intervene, I'm sure the situation would improve eventually because I'm sure she would choose to do anything for her children if forced into it because no doubt she loves them, she just doesn't know what healthy love is.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by placebo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:45 am

Lmfao. Now she's claiming she got pregnant while using thin Trojans, but she only admitted to that when someone asked and told her they break easy. Wtf. Even if they break easy, one can usually tell when they've broken -.-
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by placebo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 am

Ally Wrong *WE'VE BEEN USING PROTECTION* I'm sorry, do I have to laugh? At least stop yanking people's chains. Because we all have a bad name for not being able to even use a condom. And you just lie. I don't care about your number of babies, but do you realize that they will have REAL lives? They are not cute dolls. Few months ago you were complaining about your abusive relationship. I really hope for you that this doesn't turn into a nightmare, because you did absolutely nothing to prevent the worst from happening.
35 minutes ago · 1

:tu:
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:51 am

She deserves everything she's going to get. She's ruined her own self. She's never going to drive. What is she going to do when Chuckie's at work and She needs to take the kids to the hospital or something, call mommy? She's not going to be able to handle it and I'm going to laugh my ass off when her kids get taken from her because she's such an unfit parent. Congrats Tayler, you've managed to be the biggest piece of shit in American History, No Job, no license, no ambition, no effort, You'll be on GA for the rest of your life, while sitting at home barefoot and pregnant with 3 mealy mouthed babies " Up your butt" Get used to it, you did it to yourself. She has no idea what she's gotten herself into.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surferbunny » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:54 am

placebo wrote:Sadly, there is no happy ending to this.

a) she miscarries, gets even more emotionally unstable (if that's possible) and ends up trying again. kids suffer in the progress.

b) she miscarries and because of everything her uterus has been forced to go through in a short span, she can no longer become pregnant. she'll go mayhem. her kids will suffer in progress.

c) the pregnancy continues, her moods become even more swingy, her kids end up suffering. baby is born and Alesana and Jakoby will get even less attention. all three would suffer.

Only way I could see a happy ending is Tayler admitting she needs help and learning not to fill whatever void she has with new pregnancy, learning to control her temper, learning to think before she acts, prepare for future.. Etc. Right now, that scenario doesn't sound likely.

edit. Or if CPS would intervene, I'm sure the situation would improve eventually because I'm sure she would choose to do anything for her children if forced into it because no doubt she loves them, she just doesn't know what healthy love is.

What has her uterus gone through? serious question? womens bodies are meant to have babies, lots of babies.. I watched a documentary on back to back pregnancies and it explained that they are not as dangerous as people think...

IDK I have a feeling she will be okay as far as the physical aspect is concerned.. ya know
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by placebo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:55 am

^ C-section, then miscarriage and becoming pregnant right after. Her uterus has gone through a lot in less than a year.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:58 am

This girl is beyond help. Her poor children :( .

-Also, how stupid does she think her subscribers are? If you're using protection properly, YOU DON'T GET PREGNANT!!!

I just can't any more. Her stupidity is infinite.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:01 am

Actually, When you have babies so close together, you run the risk of them being born with conditions such as Downs Syndrome. Especially when you get pregnant in less than a year postpartum. A girl I went to school with just had her second baby & she has Downs, Actually. She's a beautiful little thing, but it's still heartbreaking.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by staceybrax » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:03 am

"I want a girl but will be happy either way" (I'm too lazy to screen shot lol)
Wonder how she will react if she has another boy... Or how far to the side poor Jakoby will be pushed if she has another girl, she already favors Alesana, poor Jakoby will be nothing if she has another girl. Poor little guy.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by placebo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 am

Her uterus isn't fully healed yet, so there may be chance of pre-term labor.

http://www.womenshealth.gov/pregnancy/c ... -again.cfm
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surferbunny » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:16 am

Oh did not hear about that, I think the whole back to back pregnancies thing is a matter of opinion, some women want children close in age and decide to get pregnant right after birth or loss and I have seen women on mom sites sort of bash women for doing this

lots of the time things go perfectly fine...ofcourse with every pregnancy there are risks of things going bad but.. just seems like one of those things that people will never see eye to eye on

I have heard it was safe while others say it is not... I am sure she will be okay, atleast I hope so.. her and her child
amazeballs
Talker
Talker

Post by amazeballs » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:25 am

Hah, every time my faith in her starts to restore a bit, she gets pregnant again, I swear.
I'm calling BS, like the rest of you said, this baby was planned. Poor Alesana and Jakoby. And her poor uterus.
Also, there is no shame in admitting you're not using condoms, Tayler. My SO and I successfully used the pull out method for 5 years. No reason to lie. It's not like people can possibly be more disappointed in you, at this point.
That being said, I'm still going to follow her. I'm still going to hope her pregnancy is healthy and uneventful, even if the odds are against her.
... I don't even want to think about what it would be like to be Tayler for a day. I really feel bad for her, that something happened in her life to cause an emptiness that she deludes herself into thinking she can fix with babies. Truly.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by placebo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:40 am

http://www.babycenter.com/404_how-long- ... 1334487.bc
http://www.parentsconnect.com/pregnancy ... again.html

Waiting at least a year after a cesarean allows the uterine wall to heal the best it can and reduces the risk of abnormal placental attachment. It also reduces the risk of rupture of the uterine wall.

Studies have shown that a prior cesarean increases the chance of pregnancy complications, such as abnormal attachment of the placenta, in future pregnancies. When the placenta attaches to the scarred area of the uterus, it can cover the cervical opening or cause placenta previa (when the placenta is blocking the baby's exit). The presence of the placenta over the cervix blocks the cervix and would require a repeat cesarean section for delivery.

When the placenta attaches to the scarred area of the uterus, it is also more likely to attach to deeper layers of the uterus than the placenta normally would. This is a pregnancy complication called placenta acreta. Since the placenta is more deeply "rooted" in the uterus, it sometimes does not detach completely after delivery of the baby. This can cause severe bleeding that can even require hysterectomy for control of the subsequent bleeding.

All women (whether they delivered by cesarean or vaginally) who wait a year or longer to conceive again will have fewer pregnancy complications, including preterm labor, in their subsequent pregnancies.

Check with your doctor to find out when it's safe for you get pregnant after a cesarean section.
Answered by Dr. Teresa Knight
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Post by LionCalledLeo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:48 am

I have had my babies close together and not once has any health care professional mentioned any risks of doing so. I'm from the UK. I have four under four, a 3 year old, 2 year old and 6 week old twins. Absolutely no complications in any pregnancy and went full term (37 weeks 3 days) with the twins and had a natural delivery.

I think Tayler's only risks come from her c section scar, which I have no experience of.
amazeballs
Talker
Talker

Post by amazeballs » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:52 am

^ Yep. My OB/GYN told me to wait at least 18 months before TTC after my c-section. Of course, waiting doesn't guarantee a healthy mom/baby, just like *not* waiting doesn't guarantee there will be complications. But it sure as hell would have been nice to see that she gave a shit, at least enough to give her little one (and herself) the best odds. Because, let's face it; this wasn't an accident. She just doesn't care, IMO.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surferbunny » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:56 am

LionCalledLeo wrote:I have had my babies close together and not once has any health care professional mentioned any risks of doing so. I'm from the UK. I have four under four, a 3 year old, 2 year old and 6 week old twins. Absolutely no complications in any pregnancy and went full term (37 weeks 3 days) with the twins and had a natural delivery.

I think Tayler's only risks come from her c section scar, which I have no experience of.

Yeah I agree..her C-section scar might be where the danger lies, but idk don't see any issues anywhere else
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MakeupGirly » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:57 am

This might sound mean, but I hope her pregnancy, labour and delivery aren't really easy. Obviously I don't want anything bad to happen to her or the baby, but I do think if it wasn't all smooth sailing and perfect it might make her not want to get pregnant again when this baby hits 9 months.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:00 am

I can't help but wonder if This baby will be special needs, Since she made fun of Lilly.
I would never wish that on anybody, I hope Tayler's baby is Healthy as can be. but wouldn't it be Such a Serious Dose Of Karma?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”