I agree ^
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy Information Archives

Unread post by leem91 »

Cakewalked brought up a very valid point in my opinion.

All these screenshots are located in other threads anyways so what's the difference? How is posting a new thread strictly for screenshots bullying? Sure, some of the screenshots could have been cropped but again, what is the difference? Yeah, we're all regulars here but we get new people once in a while that haven't seen these screenshots. i mean, should they have to skim through all 12 threads, 40 pages each to see these things?
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

Information archives? Why do we need all these threads? All these things have already been posted. Save them to a folder on your computer if you want, but this is getting ridiculous.
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girlygirl2012 »

heilst wrote:Information archives? Why do we need all these threads? All these things have already been posted. Save them to a folder on your computer if you want, but this is getting ridiculous.

Exactly!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I agree...Lucy Eades has one of these for her lies. It's a hell of a lot easier to link people to this part of the forum when they come on here and start throwing hissy fits then being like "Oh um, there's a screenshot of them somewhere". This is a good idea.
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

When people go " oh I wish I could've seen that video or I wish I could've seen the status " they can just go here and find it EASILY without going through 12 threads which each have 40 pages. That is the sole purpose of this new thread. All these screenshots were on different threads now that they are posted in one specific place, how exactly is that going to far? Yes I agree that some screenshots are useless, can't do anything about that now. But it's not really for us regulars, it's for the minions blinded by her lies to be able to just go here and see evidence and not have to spam the other threads like samhacker did. Or even when lalashell saw proof of Tayler's actions she changed her opinion. Now like I said this thread makes it easier for everyone to find things they've missed. Not really an "obsession".

Sorry for spelling mistakes, I just woke up. That's my 2 cents.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

If it's really an issue, then I'm sure a mod will shut it down. Until then, people post the evidence if they have it.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Again, some people have NOT seen the screenshots or videos. they should NOT have to search through hundreds of pages to find the screenshots. I see no problem with this thread. I thought more about it & that's the conclusion i've come to. i'm sure not all the people who watch her come on GG & see what's posted. I'm sure they miss some of Tayler's posts/videos where she says very irresponsible things. people need to stop getting so butthurt over this thread because again, NEW PEOPLE join all the time that haven't seen any of these things about her. Example that Lashell girl that made the thread about GG being a sad place. She had no idea about the horrible things Tayler admitted to doing & has said. why? well probably because she didn't want to have to skim through a million pages to see these things.
Cmommy12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

I don't think this is any more bullying than this whole website it, this is just consolidating information. If anything I think it's less bullying than a facebook like page would be.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Why are you so obsessed with her minions being blinded with her shit? Ridiculous af.
There's no problem for a mod because after all, this is a trash website. But why ya'll soooo worried about her minions?
I'm sorry, but this is straight up obsessing problem.
First of all... we have 12 parts about her. You guys made an anti taylertradegy facebook with hideous pictures, screen shots, tumbler, downloaded her videos and now this?
I think her minions know everything. If they still want to be by her side, fine... Not everyone is going to be wise when it comes to her.
Plain stupid.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Unread post by Guest »

chanellejo wrote:Why are you so obsessed with her minions being blinded with her shit? Ridiculous af.
There's no problem for a mod because after all, this is a trash website. But why ya'll soooo worried about her minions?
First of all... we have 12 parts about her. You guys made an anti taylertradegy facebook with hideous pictures, screen shots, tumbler, downloaded her videos and now this?
I think her minions know everything. If they still want to be by her side, fine... Not everyone is going to be wise when it comes to her.
Plain stupid.
This. If people want to support her, it's their choice. Don't be worrying about them. I don't think she's a terrible mum or a terrible person, she's just a girl who's made a lot of mistakes and needs to get sh*t together. But as far as encouraging teen pregnancy, I think the media and all these teen mum shows have a far larger impact and despite not sounding particularly convincing, Tayler has told people not to get pregnant as a teen. This has gone over the line. This is why we're called bullies. Do the right thing and just stop.
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

chanellejo wrote:Why are you so obsessed with her minions being blinded with her shit? Ridiculous af.
Plain stupid.

I agree. Most of her minions are clueless teenage girls who worship her. In their eyes she is the best Mom and they want to be like her (sick I know). I don't think anything will change their minds about Tayler at this point most of them have been here read the evidence and still defend her. Tayler tells them that this site is obsessed with her and I'm sure after reading all of these threads and now this newest thread they agree with her even more.

Unread post by Guest »

But what's the point of all of this? So that people know the truth and stop supporting her? She will always have people that watch her videos. Some people on this site do seem way too engrossed in taking her down. With the photos and things, people just showed their true colours. It's not about letting people see the truth any more, it's just mocking her - that was bullying, as is the name calling.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

I'm not here so people can agree with me, you know? It's your opinion. What's wrong with downloading videos? I'll tell you. Nothing.
What's wrong with not downloading videos? Again, nothing.
Was this girl so worried that you or somebody else won't catch Chuckie unfunny jokes or Tayler's "old-news"?
'Cause I wouldn't be that worried and link the youtube downloader everywhere and say "here guys download her video so everyone can watch it".
Sweet baby Jesus, tell me this is not obsession.
As for her "fans", they already knew where to find the Anti TaylerTragedy facebook page, tumbler etc. If they were taken down and they were so concerned they would've searched into all these milion pages if they love her so much.
But why would we care? I can seriously think some of you can't sleep at night because of it.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Unread post by Guest »

cakewalked wrote:
Girlygirl2012 wrote:
Plain stupid.

I agree. Most of her minions are clueless teenage girls who worship her. In their eyes she is the best Mom and they want to be like her (sick I know). I don't think anything will change their minds about Tayler at this point most of them have been here read the evidence and still defend her. Tayler tells them that this site is obsessed with her and I'm sure after reading all of these threads and now this newest thread they agree with her even more.
Not all her viewers are "minions." there's plenty of adults who comments on her videos, though it is definitely mostly teens. I.e. "I'm a thirty year old mom and I really look up to you!!" unless everyone that comments those I lying. I doubt it. And I don't think they have ALL come here and read all 12 threads. I started on 10 and no way in hell I'm going to go back and read all the others.

I don't think showing people about how she smoked(or other things) is bullying. I, for one, don't want to take her down. I want her to get help and realize she shouldn't be so influential to young teens until she gets her life straight. I think a lot of people here want that.
But collecting all this evidence and putting it up on the internet is not helping. It's not going to make her want to get her life straight - she has to reach a point of realization, we can't force her. It's like people with addictions, they have to want help. This is counter-productive.
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

cakewalked wrote:
Girlygirl2012 wrote:
Plain stupid.

Not all her viewers are "minions." there's plenty of adults who comments on her videos, though it is definitely mostly teens. I.e. "I'm a thirty year old mom and I really look up to you!!" unless everyone that comments those I lying. I doubt it. And I don't think they have ALL come here and read all 12 threads. I started on 10 and no way in hell I'm going to go back and read all the others.

I don't think showing people about how she smoked(or other things) is bullying. I, for one, don't want to take her down. I want her to get help and realize she shouldn't be so influential to young teens until she gets her life straight. I think a lot of people here want that.
I DIDN'T say all were minions I said most were. If you think this type of stuff is going to make her get her life straight then OK....... You have your opinion and you are entitled to it just like I am to mine.

Unread post by Guest »

cakewalked wrote:Okay, it's not an obsession.
Maybe if more people understand, she will eventually get help. She doesn't deserve an abusive, controlling relationship. And she doesn't deserve to suffer through depression (if she does indeed have it). Maybe it's just because all the issues surrounding her are near my heart, but I care. I want other people to feel that way. Seeing the stuff she grew up around makes me want to help her more.
But it's not helping, is it? It's none of our business who she chooses to marry and some people amongst us are way too invested in it.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

If you don't agree with this thread, don't come here. it's easier than getting yourself all worked up & butthurt about it.

Unread post by Guest »

cakewalked wrote:
lovebug wrote:
But collecting all this evidence and putting it up on the internet is not helping. It's not going to make her want to get her life straight - she has to reach a point of realization, we can't force her. It's like people with addictions, they have to want help. This is counter-productive.
But again, how is that different from participating in others threads about her? It's all the same.
Well, I think I may stop participating all together. I don't think it's the same thing to discuss her videos, as it is to make hate pages and videos and photo-shopped images, though. THAT is not helpful, and yet some of us still don't realize.

Unread post by Guest »

leem91 wrote:If you don't agree with this thread, don't come here. it's easier than getting yourself all worked up & butthurt about it.
We all have a right to our own opinions. No one is butthurt.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”