TaylerTragedy Part 13

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 13

Unread post by staceymj »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:
staceybrax wrote:Her last day on the life was shit anyway lol. It was what 5 minutes long & half the time she didn't even have her kids cause she was shopping.
No, she made another one which was like 30 minutes long.
Oh, must of missed that one.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by placebo »

She thinks Ted Danson is hot.. Wtf.. He could be her grandfather..
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

placebo wrote:She thinks Ted Danson is hot.. Wtf.. He could be her grandfather..

Ted Danson was good looking in his younger days
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

When did Tayler say she doesn't believe in contraceptives? If so no wonder why she has been pregnant five times before she can legally drink.....

Also, how can somebody in their right mind think it's responsible to have two kids and an unborn child without an education?! That's the most irresponsible thing I've ever witnessed in my life. These supporters wow... clearly you can tell they're teenagers.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

Chuckle is a moron.

On one of her pictures on IG, she captioned it with "Are you ready to run? I've been waiting patiently for this" which are lyrics from a song. Someone commented "Are you ready to die? Cause lately I feel I'm going insane" which are the next lyrics in the song. Chuckle obviously didn't know that and told that person to go shoot themselves. The kicker? Thats an ALESANA song. You loved the band enough to name your kid after them but not learn the lyrics?
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I caved and watched her "4 weeks pregnant video" and this comment really caught my eye

chickennuggets17 16 hours ago
Why wouldn't Chuckie "stick with you" after your children when you said the two of you PLANNED them? He knew what he was doing so why would you think he'd "go somewhere". Just doesn't make sense to me!

I 100% agree with this person, unless she secretly planned them on her own? But I doubt that. Also I really hate how she says "I guess I'm just really fertile", I know she says she doesn't take it for granted, but she says it way to much like she's throwing it in everybody's face. I 100% do not believe for a second she used condoms and douched, and I don't understand how her supporters could when she lied for along time about Jakoby and she didn't admit to it because she was feeling guilty, she admitted to it because we caught her babygaga account.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DearTaylerTragedy 1 day ago

This comment has received too many negative votes

If it's a girl I'm getting fixed, if it's a boy I'm getting the IUD and waiting a good while for another.

I thought she didn't believe in contraceptives? This girl...
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

OhReallyNow wrote:
subject99 wrote: oh no i read it and it was irrelevant.
Like I said every person is different body shape and size. Her "having" anorexia has nothing to do with tayler's body and her body shape so her comments are irrelevant.
Just when doulamommy stops talking, she opens her mouth again.

Tayler looks healthy, even if she is skinny.
she is the one and only person that is jealous of Tayler. Simple,clear & highly obvious.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhReallyNow wrote:
doulamommy wrote:TaylerTragedy:
I want to change my photography name, right now it's TaylerDawnPhotography. I want something unique!

How about "AintGotNoTalent Pahtography" ?

UGH.

WE. GET. IT. You hate her! You look for every opportunity to attack her, but the thing is, it's never serious stuff. Every now and then you make a point, we all do, because Tayler makes it so easy to find things wrong.

But you seriously are like the habitual drunk in the corner that babbles, and JUST WHEN we think you have sobered up enough to get it together, you start babbling again.
Lmfao!!!! she is the friend that nobody likes.
everyone sees her coming and says "aw fk allyshia is coming".
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

subject99 wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:
doulamommy wrote:TaylerTragedy:
I want to change my photography name, right now it's TaylerDawnPhotography. I want something unique!

How about "AintGotNoTalent Pahtography" ?

UGH.

WE. GET. IT. You hate her! You look for every opportunity to attack her, but the thing is, it's never serious stuff. Every now and then you make a point, we all do, because Tayler makes it so easy to find things wrong.

But you seriously are like the habitual drunk in the corner that babbles, and JUST WHEN we think you have sobered up enough to get it together, you start babbling again.
That kid that thinks she's everyone's friend when they're not and even when they tell her to buzz off. Ugh...I agree, I cringe whenever I see her or Krissy has posted.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:I caved and watched her "4 weeks pregnant video" and this comment really caught my eye

chickennuggets17 16 hours ago
Why wouldn't Chuckie "stick with you" after your children when you said the two of you PLANNED them? He knew what he was doing so why would you think he'd "go somewhere". Just doesn't make sense to me!

I 100% agree with this person, unless she secretly planned them on her own? But I doubt that. Also I really hate how she says "I guess I'm just really fertile", I know she says she doesn't take it for granted, but she says it way to much like she's throwing it in everybody's face. I 100% do not believe for a second she used condoms and douched, and I don't understand how her supporters could when she lied for along time about Jakoby and she didn't admit to it because she was feeling guilty, she admitted to it because we caught her babygaga account.
Douching doesn't even work. So there's no point in doing it. If the egg is ferrilizied, it's fertilized.

if she honestly believe's douching would prevent her from getting pregnant then she need to have her tubes tied and get some education.

I love how she said she has to have a shower after sex cause she feels gross. Ummm a sign you shouldnt be having sex if youre not comfortable.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:
subject99 wrote:
That kid that thinks she's everyone's friend when they're not and even when they tell her to buzz off. Ugh...I agree, I cringe whenever I see her or Krissy has posted.
omg me too. I roll my eyes when I see there posts and ignore them. they will never get the clue that nobody likes them. Let alone their uneducated comments. They have no barring on society like Tayler.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Tayler, we get it. You want people to think this baby was an accident. Just admit it now so you don't have to make another video like the "Jakoby was planned" one.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Someone make a new thread?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”