TaylerTragedy Part 13

Cmommy12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 13

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

The only real way to know when your ovulating is taking a basal body tempreture daily and taking ovulation tests. If you have regular cycles though you can usually guess, it should be 14 days or so after your period.

IUD's have some people with bad side effects but no more than any other kind of birth control. Pills can cause blood clots, the implant can attach in your skin with scar tissue, Depo makes you gain weight, IUD's can perfortate your uterus, any of them can make you less fertile. They're all rare though, and of course the only people talking about side effects are the ones that have bad ones. I cramped for one day after I got it and haven't felt anything sense. I bleed for a few hours every month (not even enough to need a pad or tampon) and it's over. I'm good for 5 years :)
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

Mirena (hormonal) should stop your period. Paragard (non-hormonal) allows you to still get a period. Of course bleeding is different for everybody as with any birth control.
Cmommy12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

I don't, some people do but for most people it stops. Mine has gotten lighter and shorter every month and now 6 months later it's barely noticeable. No cramps or bloating or anything either.

Paragard, the copper IUD is non hormonal and it won't stop periods.
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

^^Just testing out the thank feature.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

Yeah but in her 4 week video, she is like WAY too skinny. Unnaturally skinny...
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Turns out she may be actually be doing school. Good then. Finally something might be done the right way.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

TaylorKnows wrote:Be careful with humidifiers! I'm not trying to scare anyone but I have a classmate that was using one and the steam made him sleepy and he passed out on the humidifier. He got third degree burns on his face and can't go back into direct sunlight for a year...just thought I'd let you all know.

wtf was he doing putting his face on it. I leave ours on the other side of the room so a good 6 feet? more or less and the one I have auto turns off after a certain about of hours. Mine is for medium to small sizes rooms so is distributes just enough....hhaha sorry this made me laugh im not a bit worried about mine.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

After I had my daughter I was so dedicated on getting the Mirena IUD, my doctor wouldn't do the Paraguard. And then later, (before I got it) I went on to here my grandma had the Mirena as well when she was younger and then in the future (after it was removed) ended up having a stillborn at 24ish weeks. And when I went to my 6 weeks check up, I asked many questions and such. And my ob said "Well, the IUD rarely gets embedded in the uterus. But not to lie, there was a woman that came in earlier, in the other room, that had that happen to her".

Scared the shit out of me. I don't like hormonal birth control at all. I don't like messing with the natural rhythm of my womanly body parts. So I just use condoms, NFP, and the withdrawal methods.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

doulamommy wrote:Yeah but in her 4 week video, she is like WAY too skinny. Unnaturally skinny...

okay nobody cares get over it. Seriously your talking like you are jealous. Everybody is different in size,weight,shape etc get over it move on.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Completely off topic, but seems to be the trend lately... lol. How do you "thank" someone for their post? I dont see that option.

Unread post by Guest »

Lovaleea wrote:Completely off topic, but seems to be the trend lately... lol. How do you "thank" someone for their post? I dont see that option.
The thumbs up to the right of other's posts.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovaleea wrote:Completely off topic, but seems to be the trend lately... lol. How do you "thank" someone for their post? I dont see that option.

who are you thanking and for what :o
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

subject99 wrote:
doulamommy wrote:Yeah but in her 4 week video, she is like WAY too skinny. Unnaturally skinny...

okay nobody cares get over it. Seriously your talking like you are jealous. Everybody is different in size,weight,shape etc get over it move on.
I guess you miss the part where Allyshia said she had anorexia and wasn't that tiny, subject.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:
subject99 wrote:

I guess you miss the part where Allyshia said she had anorexia and wasn't that tiny, subject.

oh no i read it and it was irrelevant.
Like I said every person is different body shape and size. Her "having" anorexia has nothing to do with tayler's body and her body shape so her comments are irrelevant.
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by krissylove902 »

lovebug wrote:
The thumbs up to the right of other's posts.
I dont have that :o
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

subject99 wrote:

Oh I wasnt, lol. I just seen someone had done it and i was curious how they did :) I dont see a thumb, but i could be blind, ha.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Lovaleea wrote:
subject99 wrote:

Oh I wasnt, lol. I just seen someone had done it and i was curious how they did :) I dont see a thumb, but i could be blind, ha.
I don't see it either :?
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chanellejo wrote:
Lovaleea wrote:
I don't see it either :?
I dont either....
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I see it, it must have just been added. :) It's right beside the quote button.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

I definitely don't think she is unnaturally skinny. Some people are just petite and have a very high metabolism. I am less than 90 pounds, but it doesn't mean that I starve myself, have anorexia, or anything like that.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”