TaylerTragedy Part 14

Natlu22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy part 14

Unread post by Natlu22 »

TaylorKnows wrote:This whole birthday thing is ridiculous. Did she watch the movie? I could see just "Eat Me" on the cake if it weren't half assed. I went to a AIW party once when I was like 7. Sure we were a little older, but it was well put together. We had a scavenger hunt and of course a cake with a ton of decorations. At the end we got prizes themed with AIW...but I guess faking a pregnancy is just too stressful.

LMFAO. It would seem that way huh? If this is how she handles the birthday Of her favorite, I feel exceedingly bad for poor Jokoby.
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*
Natlu22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Natlu22 »

Jakoby. Excuse my phone.
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Oh my goodness...if this is how she treats Alesana...I feel like some people should get together and throw a party for Jakoby. Poor baby. :(
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

I bet she will blame her pregnancy on the lack of awesome party...

Also my son will be 1 in about 5 months and I have already started planning his yo gabba gabba party

There is no excuse for not trying
Snarklover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snarklover »

I don't know if it has anything to do with her taking her FB page down again, but late last night before she took it down, she posted that it had been a very difficult day because her Pap (I think he's her great grandpa) had died at 5am that morning. I don't like Tayler and I think she makes horrible decisions, but she seemed to really love him when he was in her videos or pics. To have that happen on the day of the party was probably very stressful. Is that an excuse for her not planning ahead to make sure her daughter's birthday was great? No, but it might explain why she took her FB down. Maybe she just couldn't cope with all of the drama over the cake on top of her Pap dying.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I hate how people say she won't remember it. There's photos, you fucking morons. My 2nd birthday party was in 1996 and my mom kept all the invitations, pictures, videos, etc for me to look at. I have pictures of all my birthday parties. Tayler is just lazy as fuck, an AIW party was a good idea because there is a LOT you can do with it.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Snarklover wrote:I don't know if it has anything to do with her taking her FB page down again, but late last night before she took it down, she posted that it had been a very difficult day because her Pap (I think he's her great grandpa) had died at 5am that morning. I don't like Tayler and I think she makes horrible decisions, but she seemed to really love him when he was in her videos or pics. To have that happen on the day of the party was probably very stressful. Is that an excuse for her not planning ahead to make sure her daughter's birthday was great, no, but it might explain why she took her FB down. Maybe she just couldn't cope with all of the drama over the cake on top of her Pap dying.
Well yeah, I can see that would be stressful and leaving no time to grieve when you have a childrens birthday. Just remember that sometimes she brings this drama on to herself.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
r0naldbiliusweasley
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by r0naldbiliusweasley »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I hate how people say she won't remember it. There's photos, you fucking morons. My 2nd birthday party was in 1996 and my mom kept all the invitations, pictures, videos, etc for me to look at. I have pictures of all my birthday parties. Tayler is just lazy as fuck, an AIW party was a good idea because there is a LOT you can do with it.
Amen :clap:

When I was very little my family wasn't very well off and and thank god they only had one kid to support until our situation was significantly better. Looking back at pictures from my birthday parties and just regular days, my mom sure did try and made the parties special. Now, compare my mom's cakes to tayler's cake it's obvious that Taylor wasn't trying. Another thing that bothers me is that clearly they aren't well off but they don't care and keep having more kids. That's so irresponsible and wreckless. She isn't caring for the two kids she has already but " NO FUCKING PROBLEM I'LL JUST HAVE ANOTHER BABY"
Like just use protection.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

He died at 5 am she didn't even mention it till last night
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

r0naldbiliusweasley wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:I hate how people say she won't remember it. There's photos, you fucking morons. My 2nd birthday party was in 1996 and my mom kept all the invitations, pictures, videos, etc for me to look at. I have pictures of all my birthday parties. Tayler is just lazy as fuck, an AIW party was a good idea because there is a LOT you can do with it.
Amen :clap:

When I was very little my family wasn't very well off and and thank god they only had one kid to support until our situation was significantly better. Looking back at pictures from my birthday parties and just regular days, my mom sure did try and made the parties special. Now, compare my mom's cakes to tayler's cake it's obvious that Taylor wasn't trying. Another thing that bothers me is that clearly they aren't well off but they don't care and keep having more kids. That's so irresponsible and wreckless. She isn't caring for the two kids she has already but " NO FUCKING PROBLEM I'LL JUST HAVE ANOTHER BABY"
Like just use protection.

Exactly. It's not hard to see that Tayler isn't ready for another child but she's so fucking selfish, she'll do whatever she wants.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I don't think she is faking, but I do think something is up and she's not being totally honest about something. She's being too quiet for Tayler.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Well, looks like Tayler is not going to open her Facebook again... how long do you think this will last? A day tops?

I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:Well, looks like Tayler is not going to open her Facebook again... how long do you think this will last? A day tops?

I'll give her 3.

r0naldbiliusweasley
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by r0naldbiliusweasley »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:Well, looks like Tayler is not going to open her Facebook again... how long do you think this will last? A day tops?

I give her a week max. She will not be able to not be the center of attention for even a couple of days.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I hope she stays away. It would only do her good.

On a side note.. I kind of lol'd at that.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Now to get her to delete tumblr, any other social networking sites...youtube for sure!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Who are they?

Sorry it's big

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Im not sure but the one on the left is pretty.

Tayler is probably just using them and don't know the full stories. They will soon dislike her.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

LOL she has time to meet people, but not enough time to put effort into her daughters birthday. Mother of the year goes to.... dun dun
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Breeandbabies »

The red headed girl is Cianna from fs. That's where they met, Cianna is also a teen mom. I don't know who the other girl is, I'm asuming another internet friend.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”