Tayler Tragedy Part 17

Natlu22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy Part 17

Unread post by Natlu22 »

5th pregnancy. Supposedly. Who the F knows.

I'm still team Catfishy.
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

cakewalked wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:I would think normally, she'd look a lot bigger given the fact that this is her fourth pregnancy in just 3 years (it is only 3 years right?). BUT when all know about her #thinspiration stuff, so I doubt she's eating healthy even while being pregnant. Let's just see what this pregnancy does to her body...if she is really pregnant. How many people are still thinking "catfish"?
I thought it was her fifth?
Oh you're right. I just don't count the pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage in January since I didn't buy it. But yeah if this is supposedly her fifth, then I don't get how the hell she could be this small.

Btw, part 17...Lordy, Lordy. You know you've got problems when you've got 17 parts.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I don't know. Tayler lies about a LOT of stuff, but I don't know if she has the smarts to fake a pregnancy. I couldn't even manage that.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Cecerain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cecerain »

Yea this is supposedly her 5th pregnancy she said she had that misscariage in like February
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

cakewalked wrote:._______.
ffs.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

It seems ironic to me that Adestria sounds more like a birth control brand than a heavy metal band. :roll:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Natlu22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Natlu22 »

kingoflove21vher wrote:It seems ironic to me that Adestria sounds more like a birth control brand than a heavy metal band. :roll:

Seriously! Thank you! It sounds like a birth control or depression medication. Couldn't you see the little guy who looks like a rock bouncing around then going "ask your doctor if Adeatria is right for you".
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Natlu22 wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:It seems ironic to me that Adestria sounds more like a birth control brand than a heavy metal band. :roll:

Seriously! Thank you! It sounds like a birth control or depression medication. Couldn't you see the little guy who looks like a rock bouncing around then going "ask your doctor if Adeatria is right for you".
LMFAO omfg!!! HAHAHAHAH omg hahahaha!!!!
2011teenagemom

Unread post by 2011teenagemom »

Im sorry but I just saw the dog video and apart from the load of responsibility she just put on her shoulders she was letting her daughter PLAY WITH A GUN. Her two year old daughter play with a gun. Seriously. Wow.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

2011teenagemom wrote:Im sorry but I just saw the dog video and apart from the load of responsibility she just put on her shoulders she was letting her daughter PLAY WITH A GUN. Her two year old daughter play with a gun. Seriously. Wow.
If you watch Alesana's birthday haul video, you see that someone got her squirt guns and also a skateboard. Who in the world gets a 2 year old those things?!
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Ugh Tayler stop beating around the bush and send those beautiful children of yours to me so I can take good care of them not trying to say she doesn't
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Someone got Alesana a skateboard? I didn't see that. My friend wanted to get his baby sister one because she wanted to learn like him but she's only 3.5 years old and they reccommend you be 5 before you learn due to all of the injuries you could sustain.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She doesn't look pregnant at all. She has no bloat. Nothing. Since this is her FIFTH pregnancy.. you would think she'd be showing quite a bit but she's not.

I was on my first pregnancy and I was much bigger than that at just 6 weeks. My pregnancy just resulted in a miscarriage though. :/
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

TaylorKnows wrote:Someone got Alesana a skateboard? I didn't see that. My friend wanted to get his baby sister one because she wanted to learn like him but she's only 3.5 years old and they reccommend you be 5 before you learn due to all of the injuries you could sustain.
Yeah its during 3:00, she got 2 of them...I remember in one of Tayler's many apartment tours, she showed us a Hello Kitty one and said it was Alesanas. I know lots of kids start skateboarding at a very young age but I can see Alesana using those as a weapon or getting hurt.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

That dog is so damn cute. It makes me really sad/angry that once the novelty wears off and she gets tired of taking care of it, he's just going to become a matted, dirty, neglected mess.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

hannahbanana wrote:
2011teenagemom wrote:Im sorry but I just saw the dog video and apart from the load of responsibility she just put on her shoulders she was letting her daughter PLAY WITH A GUN. Her two year old daughter play with a gun. Seriously. Wow.
If you watch Alesana's birthday haul video, you see that someone got her squirt guns and also a skateboard. Who in the world gets a 2 year old those things?!
The majority of the gifts Alesana received weren't age appropriate at all. On one of the things, I think it was a bracelet, you could even see it written clear as day ''4+''.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

I could see her doing a sex tape like farrah if chuckie wasn't in the picture I know it sounds mean farrah even lied about her dui until she had to tell the truth. Her excuse would be bodies are beautiful blah blah blah. Wouldn't be surprised if she gives her family the same shitty attitude farrah does her family. Taylers mom could be doing more to help her maybe she just doesn't know how since tayler does what tayler wants.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Tayler just wants Alesana to be as alternative as she is. She's starting her scene phase rather young...
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Tayler is probably parenting the same way her mom did alesena will probably turn out just like tayler it's a cycle she parents the only way she's ever been shown
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

I'm not saying all teen mom's are bad parents but she is a perfect example of why you should use protection and wait to have kids she's not mature enough to even comprehend how her parenting molds her child maybe if tayler had wait till she was uh 25 she may have been a better more mature parent I wish I had the knowledge I do now that I did when I started having kids at 17.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”