DearTaylerTragedy: Part 18!

mumma2one

Re: DearTaylerTragedy: Part 18!

Unread post by mumma2one »

Not sure if I heard right we all know that Tayler planned Alesana & Jakoby as she has admitted it herself, but in her 13 week preganancy vlog she mentions something along of "even though this baby WASN'T planned like Alesana & Jakoby.....".
Wth!!?? I thought they A&J were :-s ??

Also at 9seconds into the video you can clearly see her pushing her belly out...
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

mumma2one wrote:Not sure if I heard right we all know that Tayler planned Alesana & Jakoby as she has admitted it herself, but in her 13 week preganancy vlog she mentions something along of "even though this baby WASN'T planned like Alesana & Jakoby.....".
Wth!!?? I thought they A&J were :-s ??

Also at 9seconds into the video you can clearly see her pushing her belly out...
Yes, at first she said that she planned Alesana after her miscarriage with Ethan(sp?) her ex. She went along with that story for a long time, she said that Jakoby was a failure in birth control. Then they found an account on BabyGaga or something like that where she said that she ahd a daughter and she was planning another baby. So she admitted it.

OMG!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY PICKING OUR BRAINS SO MUCH FOR A NAME!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Girls, keep your favourite names close to your vests because the risk is SO HIGH!! :o :o
up all night, got demons to fight
scribomania
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by scribomania »

mumma2one wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Image

Any thoughts on this? Wasn't there a video of Tayler babysitting her moms boyfriends daughter and people were making comments about how much of a bully Alesana was being to her?
For a three year old to bite a two year olds check, Alasana must have been doing something that pissed off the girl. Kids don't just bite another ones face for no reason. I'm sure Tayler isn't telling us the real/whole story here. :?

I wish that were true!!! Last year my one year old niece bit my 5 week old son( who is 13 months old now & NOT a biter himself...hope I spelt that right :-/) on the face I was sooo devastated. You can imagine that a 5 week old baby wouldn't do anything to annoy another kid, although I understand a one year old doesn't know best it still made me mad... my poor baby :-(
That's awful, I'm sorry to hear that :( Although, a one year old biting someone, and a three year old, is a huge age gap. My sister was a very "bitey" baby, but around two, when she starting learning the difference between right and wrong, "no" and "good", and was around other children, she quickly stopped. Because at that age, if you bite other children, you're going to get a smack or a bite back. I do remember the Alesana/little girl video, and Alesana raised up her hand and slapped in the direction of the little girl, because the kid was sitting in her car. I can easily picture this fight being provoked between kids that age. It irks me that Tayler blames everyone and anyone else around her. I still don't buy the 'aunt' story, who dropped Alesana and gave her a skull fracture. In one version, Tayler said the woman did it because she accused her of trapping Chuckie by getting pregnant. In another version, she said she was drunk. And in yet another, she said the woman used to threaten her while she was pregnant. If a woman whose drunk, and has already had a history of threatening you, wants to hold your baby, are you really going to hand that baby to her and then leave the room? I call bullshit on all of Tayler's stories until I get the other side or physical proof. The girl just lies as easily as she pops out babies.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Tayler, pick Blair, Gigi, Bridget, Savannah, Darcy, Eloise or Genevieve, I mean just go with something normal and not heard of to often. Stop with the band thing, its not going to be so cute or unique when school and jobs come in. Hell Calypso or Clementine sound good as names just. Not Nirvana, thats just being ridiculous and I sure Kurt Cobain would be shaking his head at it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
scribomania
Talker
Talker

subject99 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:Why would she make an 11 month update when Jakoby is about to be 12 months in almost a week? Also, she wants to name her baby Nirvana. Seriously. NIRVANA?! Why does she have to be so damn stupid!!!!! She doesn't always have to be different.

I think she got that from me, honestly. I mentioned band baby names and I said I loved the band Nirvana, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna name my kid that. You can actually go back some pages and see for yourself :x
Omg I am dying of laughter right now. I was talking to you about the name Nirvana and said she probably doesnt even know who they are.

now she likes the name Amity...I swear someone said that in here.
She without a doubt reads here, and it's sad she lies about something so stupid. She keeps blaming minions for 'screenshotting' everything (which in my opinion, is the same as reading here yourself, lol), and I don't doubt they do on occasion, to gain points with their master. But with names? Come on, she's copied at least a dozen names from here, why would minions need to report that back to her? I've NEVER heard her mention Nirvana, because I love them and I definitely would have remembered her ever mentioning them. A week ago I posted a screenshot of her babygaga account from when she was pregnant with Alesana (there's some crazy stuff on there), and a few hours later? The account was made private, whereas it wasn't before. She watches this forum like a hawk.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Yue195 wrote:Tayler, pick Blair, Gigi, Bridget, Savannah, Darcy, Eloise or Genevieve, I mean just go with something normal and not heard of to often. Stop with the band thing, its not going to be so cute or unique when school and jobs come in. Hell Calypso or Clementine sound good as names just. Not Nirvana, thats just being ridiculous and I sure Kurt Cobain would be shaking his head at it.
I'm pretty sure I heard a loud thud. I think Kurt's urn just fell down in shock. :roll:

I know of a woman named Nirvana, she's in her 50s-60s now, I think it was sort of a hippie name.
up all night, got demons to fight
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Woah, did you guys watch her why I moved out of my Mom's house video? A pharmacy technician looked up her information to see what medicines she had been prescribed. That's crazy. They lost their job. I wonder how they were caught out and how Tayler found out?
scribomania
Talker
Talker

Re: DearTaylerTragedy: Part 19

MakeupGirly wrote:Woah, did you guys watch her why I moved out of my Mom's house video? A pharmacy technician looked up her information to see what medicines she had been prescribed. That's crazy. They lost their job. I wonder how they were caught out and how Tayler found out?
I'm going to reply here since I think I was the one that accidently bumped the other one, sorry guys :?

My first thought was that it was one of Chuckie's many, many, many, many exes. Or in Tayler's words: "girls he 'talked to' and I consider that cheating, so I blast them on the internet."

Didn't she just tell off some girl who lost her virginity to Chuckie on FB (even Chuckie's grandma left a nasty reply and gave the girl's real name away), and then on instagram a month or so back, she was fighing with the cousin of some girl who Tayler claimed Chuckie only "used for sex" and never dated. Honestly, between Ethan and Chuckie, I think Tayler is super jealous of all the girls who've dared to keep eye contact with those guys for longer than a few seconds. The way she attacks people is crazy, I don't doubt people in her neighborhood/town don't like her. She's got a lot of anger issues, I don't think this was a case of Tayler being an innocent victim who did nothing to provoke the person. I am curious as to why she kept saying she couldn't discuss it. It doesn't sound like she's pressing charges or suing anyone. My guess is: dragging stuff out = more views.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm surprised Tayler didn't blast their name everywhere like she did with the person who called CPS on her. Even more surprised she didn't press charges. It wouldn't be worth potentially losing my job just to find out medicines she's on! The person must have either told her directly what they read or posted it on the internet since it made her scared to live alone and otherwise, how would she have found out :/
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

So I didn't watch the video and I probably won't because of my issues with her mentioned before... so she moved out because someone looked up what medicines she is on? Is that it? Maybe there is something in her medical history that we are not aware of that meant that she *should not* be living alone with children?
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dfwmom wrote:So I didn't watch the video and I probably won't because of my issues with her mentioned before... so she moved out because someone looked up what medicines she is on? Is that it? Maybe there is something in her medical history that we are not aware of that meant that she *should not* be living alone with children?
Ya I think she said it was because she didn't know what had been put out there on the internet. I assume she meant along the lines of her address and that she didn't feel safe after it.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

MakeupGirly wrote:
dfwmom wrote:So I didn't watch the video and I probably won't because of my issues with her mentioned before... so she moved out because someone looked up what medicines she is on? Is that it? Maybe there is something in her medical history that we are not aware of that meant that she *should not* be living alone with children?
Ya I think she said it was because she didn't know what had been put out there on the internet. I assume she meant along the lines of her address and that she didn't feel safe after it.
Ahhh... I was thinking that we already knew her address from like a 911 report or something like that.
scribomania
Talker
Talker

MakeupGirly wrote:I'm surprised Tayler didn't blast their name everywhere like she did with the person who called CPS on her. Even more surprised she didn't press charges. It wouldn't be worth potentially losing my job just to find out medicines she's on! The person must have either told her directly what they read or posted it on the internet since it made her scared to live alone and otherwise, how would she have found out :/
I know, right? She drops names like it's nobody's business. Even if she doesn't have the full story, she slanders people without a second thought. In fact, she's so impulsive and so easily angered she does it immediately. I call bullshit, I think she either moved out because she stopped paying her rent because she thought she was getting the house, she's lazy and wants mommy to take care of her, or she's not doing well money-wise. It took her this long to finally say what happened with this whole moving business, and it's not like Tayler to keep her mouth shut that long. And besides, every picture we've seen of her kids, where have they been? Outside. If she was honestly concerned for their safety, and someone in town knew enough about her to track her down, why all of the sudden is she spending so much time outside with her kids? If you're afraid of someone stalking you, you don't go out on your own with two small children and take that risk.

But then again, she doesn't really care when it comes to their safety :| She's invisible.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

scribomania wrote: I know, right? She drops names like it's nobody's business. Even if she doesn't have the full story, she slanders people without a second thought. In fact, she's so impulsive and so easily angered she does it immediately. I call bullshit, I think she either moved out because she stopped paying her rent because she thought she was getting the house, she's lazy and wants mommy to take care of her, or she's not doing well money-wise. It took her this long to finally say what happened with this whole moving business, and it's not like Tayler to keep her mouth shut that long. And besides, every picture we've seen of her kids, where have them been? Outside. If she was honestly concerned for their safety, and someone in town knew enough about her to track her down, why all of the sudden is she spending so much time outside with her kids? If you're afraid of someone stalking you, you don't go out on your own with two small children and take that risk.

But then again, she doesn't really care when it comes to their safety :| She's invisible.
I agree. This feels like a made up story that she thought that viewers would buy. I am all for trying to be safe for your children, but it is so out of character for her to care about their safety and well-being that it's unbelieveable.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

Tayler is bat shit crazy.

If you're SO concerned and so worried about someone having your address and stalking you, stop making videos! It's really not that hard to you, however you'd have to be a little less self centered and we all know that doesn't match Tayler's description.

And Nirvana for a name?? Noo... Or Amity or any of those other stupid ass names she's thinking about. Name your kid something NORMAL. Something they won't get TEASED over!
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

Does Tayler have any idea how the pathetic "alternative" names she picks will embarrass her children in the future? :roll:
Nirvana for a girl? No.
Last edited by Primadxnna on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”