DearTaylerTragedy Part 22 :o

Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 22 :o

Unread post by Beth_munday »

I also don't get where she got her 'If I admit to lying about *planning pregnancies, rape, whatever else* that makes it okay'

She literally thinks that just because she admits things (after being caught out anyways) then that automatically makes it okay and she is no longer a bad person. Does she think it makes her the bigger person?
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Breeandbabies »

I stopped my daughter on all formula, at one year, but she was getting a balanced diet.

With my new baby, I'm trying to give her mostly breast milk, but she does get formula about once a day. But, I plan to cut it off at 1 year old. but, my kid will get regular nutrition, not half assed "choclate" milk
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Breeandbabies wrote:I stopped my daughter on all formula, at one year, but she was getting a balanced diet.

With my new baby, I'm trying to give her mostly breast milk, but she does get formula about once a day. But, I plan to cut it off at 1 year old. but, my kid will get regular nutrition, not half assed "choclate" milk
My son got formula till he was almost 13 months old then straight to homo milk (which he is still on today) He does get 2% here and there but mostly homo milk. He is 43lbs and over 3 feet tall. only 33 months old too!! My doctor says all babies should be on homo milk till at least 4 years old for the fat for their brain development. But by 3 he will probably be on 2% milk cause I feel he is such a big boy.
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by shizbricks »

Deartaylertragedy
I will never understand why people threaten good mothers with child protective services, it's not there for immature girls to threaten good women and mothers with, it's there for parents who abuse and neglect their children, not because you don't like the mother. Child protective services isn't going to take a child out of a good home because you're simply jealous of the mothers Milf status and/or you don't like the mother. I'm a little angry right now, I wasn't threatened someone I like was, I have been in the past.
Like · · Share · 73 · 8 minutes ago ·

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Deartaylertragedy This status wasn't about me, it was about every mother in general but more for someone I like who was threatened just a bit ago, it just really angered me. Thank you, you're really sweet (:
2 minutes ago · Like
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

its also CPS's job to determine wether or not someone is a fit mother. not yourself or your little 13 year old followers.
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LurkyMclurkson »

milf status?? Gross.
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

Yea, I'm so super jealous because no ones called me a MILF. I just really wish I could base my self worth on whether or not someone would have sex with me.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Tayler is not a milf. She was pretty before, now she doesn't take good care of herself. She looks like a 15 year old boy most of the time.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

shizbricks wrote:Deartaylertragedy
I will never understand why people threaten good mothers with child protective services, it's not there for immature girls to threaten good women and mothers with, it's there for parents who abuse and neglect their children, not because you don't like the mother. Child protective services isn't going to take a child out of a good home because you're simply jealous of the mothers Milf status and/or you don't like the mother. I'm a little angry right now, I wasn't threatened someone I like was, I have been in the past.

OMG! I dont know how many time I have to say this. Missing your childs well baby visit, especially one where do important blood test, IS neglect!!! :roll: I cant roll my eyes any harder than I am right now.
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

how can she abel herself a milf? has anyone even ever called her sexy or said the'd sleep with her? no. and she has a fiancé. what a trashy thing to label yourself as when your "about" to get married.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And Im sure the CPS worker on her case said its closed because of her "milf" status.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Blackswan wrote:
shizbricks wrote:Deartaylertragedy

OMG! I dont know how many time I have to say this. Missing your childs well baby visit, especially one where do important blood test, IS neglect!!! :roll: I cant roll my eyes any harder than I am right now.

The only tests that Tayler cares about are pregnancy tests. Nothing else is important.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also CPS, for the most part, are a bunch of neglectfull peices of shit themselves!! Look what happened to the poor boy who step father beat the shit out of him numerous times and the bio mother let it happen. CPS got involved and decided he was fine in the home. So dont think your such a great parent because CPS said so!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Tayler? A milf? No, no, no. Tayler--THIS is a milf (In my opinion at least)

"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Tayler? A milf? No, no, no. Tayler--THIS is a milf (In my opinion at least)
Id post a photo of myself but I don't know how.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Tayler? A milf? No, no, no. Tayler--THIS is a milf (In my opinion at least)

Megan Fox is a milf also! I dont know how to post pics lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

subject99 wrote:
Id post a photo of myself but I don't know how.
i would like to see pics of all of you who are confidet enough to post. Im not lol my self esteem is the lowest its ever been so i wont be posting my pic lol
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

She's absolutely disgusting. Calling herself a MILF. No, no Tayler. You need to get off the internet and worry about what your children are eating/drinking and yourself. You need to worry about school and a job. Not what the next person is doing or what is going on in their life. You need to fix yourself, and show everyone that you can be a great mother and finish school. At this rate, nothing is going to come of your life at ALL. Eventually the youtube checks will stop coming in.. You need to step up to the plate Tayler. You're not a child anymore. You're an adult with two kids and one on the way.

Gah, she really just gets to me.
lalakait
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalakait »

did tayler ever end up answering any questions on the telling the truth video? I asked her a question, it was gone when i reloaded the page so i asked that and a few others agin

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”