Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 22 :o

Unread post by lovingmyboys »

Ripley wrote:
lalalashell23 wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:To sum all those up, she is socially handicap because she removed herself from a prime social learning period of her life by dropping out of high school and becoming a hermit.
(I'm just quoting your shorter post ;p)

I agree with 100% of what you just said. I have often wondered if her inability to filter certain things stems from the fact that she missed such an important time in her adolecence. Now, I may disagree with public schooling immensely, but the socialization one gains is far more precious than the minimal education you do learn (granted, that "minimal" is much more than what I'm making it seem, BUT I'm sure most of you can agree that your high school education becomes essentially worthless once you start college).

I'm going to end up repeating everything you just said, so I won't continue further. I do think you are spot on (I was always interested in Psychology, but anything other than a Master's degree is worthless in that field and I unfortunately do not have the time for that type of schooling at the moment).
Just wanted to add:TAYLER IF YOU ARE READING THISS! I see great things for you! You are obviously intelligent, (you are a whiz at navigating the internet, social sites etc...), you can obviously lear new things. You have definate "built in" leadership qualities. For whatever reason people (especially younger than you are) look up to you. People are drawn to you. and not just for the stupid stuff you put out on the internet.That is not something you learn it is something you have or don't. You are a good person, but also, you have so much potential. I know you had troublle in school and left. Maybe you missed the chance to learn some skills, but you can learn them now. It is not too late.
A counsellor/therapist would be great for her.
I agree, I think Tayler would benefit greatly from therapy. Unfortunately, she probably won't go because many people have the preconceived notion that attending therapy and/or seeking help from a psychiatric professional amounts to admitting failure or that you need 'fixing'. I know lots of well-adjusted, successful professionals who regularly see therapists for no reason other than it is someone objective to talk to and seek advice from. She could definitely use someone like that in her life. We all could!
The saddest part, is if Tayler did throw the idea of therapy out there to cyberspace, her 'followers' would immediately respond by telling her that she doesn't need it, she's not damaged, is a "damn good mom", etc., without realizing that she is probably just seeking affirmation that she would not be labeled 'damaged' or 'crazy' for going to a professional and without realizing that they are deterring her from seeking help she could seriously benefit from.
mikaiaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mikaiaa »

Blackswan wrote:
mikaiaa wrote:I love how she always posts things about us "lying" about her because we "hate" her. First of all, Tayler- I don't "hate" you. You're not important enough for me to expel the energy required to do so. Secondly, NOTHING we post here as "factual", isn't factual. If we ever have any doubts about anything we say it in a way that makes it obvious that its mere speculation, but typically it proves to be true. There's no doubt in my mind that if anybody came on here spouting blatant lies they wouldn't be corrected.
Exactly! I guess we're lying because we're "haterzzzz" when we say she smoked weed while pregnant with Jakoby :roll:
The fact that her minions still try to call us liars over that is HILARIOUS. Every time Tayler goes on one of her "I'm not perfect but I'm a damn good mahm" rants she A-L-W-A-Y-S brings up smoking weed while pregnant with Jakoby. If memory serves me, for the longest time she was claiming it happened once. Now whenever I see her talk about it it's twice. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a regular thing and that's why he's delayed.
I'm no child development expert, but I'm sorry there's something not right if your 1 year old isn't crawling.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

I think Tayler WANTS people to be jealous of her because it would give her some sort of validation. In her mind as long as she has "haters" she is doing something right. I don't know if it's delusion or the fact that she has been pregnant before her brain was even finished developing or functioning as an adult brain but she is definitely -stuck-. There is not a lot of research on the topic but the affect of the "hormone monsoon" is being studied on under-developed brains which we see in teen pregnancy. Considering the brain actually shrinks during pregnancy, one can only imagine the effect on one which is not even fully developed.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

mikaiaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mikaiaa »

Hmmm. More speculation, but I'm starting to think that she did make the fake profile, for several reasons
1. I think she tried to make it look like someone who reads and participates in GG to make us look bad
2. I think she was waiting for a minion to tell her about it and they never did (in her defense she could have just been trying to hide the fact that she does come on here quite often)
3. Maybe she could be trying to make us look guilty so she can claim that we make up the screen shots we post? Just a thought.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

mikaiaa wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
mikaiaa wrote:I love how she always posts things about us "lying" about her because we "hate" her. First of all, Tayler- I don't "hate" you. You're not important enough for me to expel the energy required to do so. Secondly, NOTHING we post here as "factual", isn't factual. If we ever have any doubts about anything we say it in a way that makes it obvious that its mere speculation, but typically it proves to be true. There's no doubt in my mind that if anybody came on here spouting blatant lies they wouldn't be corrected.
Exactly! I guess we're lying because we're "haterzzzz" when we say she smoked weed while pregnant with Jakoby :roll:
The fact that her minions still try to call us liars over that is HILARIOUS. Every time Tayler goes on one of her "I'm not perfect but I'm a damn good mahm" rants she A-L-W-A-Y-S brings up smoking weed while pregnant with Jakoby. If memory serves me, for the longest time she was claiming it happened once. Now whenever I see her talk about it it's twice. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a regular thing and that's why he's delayed.
I'm no child development expert, but I'm sorry there's something not right if your 1 year old isn't crawling.
I doubt weed is the reason Jakoby is delayed. I know two women who smoked weed while pregnant. One for severe morning sickness and one I guess just for the F of it but both kids are perfectly fine. I have a feeling she did something else. Something chemically made from beginning to end. Im no expert but I highly doubt weed delayed him. She did something she will never fess up to.

My guess would be: exstacy, cocaine, meth (chuckie looks like a meth head), or maybe even prescription drugs.
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

Blackswan wrote:I doubt weed is the reason Jakoby is delayed. I know two women who smoked weed while pregnant. One for severe morning sickness and one I guess just for the F of it but both kids are perfectly fine. I have a feeling she did something else. Something chemically made from beginning to end. Im no expert but I highly doubt weed delayed him. She did something she will never fess up to.

My guess would be: exstacy, cocaine, meth (chuckie looks like a meth head), or maybe even prescription drugs.
I have to stop you right there. I am a PRIME example of why a woman shouldn't smoke weed during pregnancy. Yes, your baby could come out 100% healthy after smoking marijuana whist pregnant. On the other hand (hence why you just shouldn't do it period), your baby could have delayed development or delayed reactions like myself.

I'm fine now, but I have the worst memory (I had problems before my severe head injury in 2008, but it did worsen after my motorcycle accident). I have delayed reactions. Now, I'm starting to speculate that I've been suffering from absence seizures. ALL of which has been confirmed by my doctor that it was caused by my mother smoking weed while pregnant.

I do fine now and one wouldn't be able to tell that I'm slightly delayed, but if you had known me as a child, it would have been prominent.

There's a 50/50 chance when it comes to it, why would you take that risk? Would you smoke cigarettes while pregnant?
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lalalashell23 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I doubt weed is the reason Jakoby is delayed. I know two women who smoked weed while pregnant. One for severe morning sickness and one I guess just for the F of it but both kids are perfectly fine. I have a feeling she did something else. Something chemically made from beginning to end. Im no expert but I highly doubt weed delayed him. She did something she will never fess up to.

I have to stop you right there. I am a PRIME example of why a woman shouldn't smoke weed during pregnancy. Yes, your baby could come out 100% healthy after smoking marijuana whist pregnant. On the other hand (hence why you just shouldn't do it period), your baby could have delayed development or delayed reactions like myself.

I'm fine now, but I have the worst memory (I had problems before my severe head injury in 2008, but it did worsen after my motorcycle accident). I have delayed reactions. Now, I'm starting to speculate that I've been suffering from absence seizures. ALL of which has been confirmed by my doctor that it was caused by my mother smoking weed while pregnant.

I do fine now and one wouldn't be able to tell that I'm slightly delayed, but if you had known me as a child, it would have been prominent.

There's a 50/50 chance when it comes to it, why would you take that risk? Would you smoke cigarettes while pregnant?
Your right. I just have a feeling Tayler did something other than weed.

Would smoking weed only "twice" during her pregnancy really affect Jakoby THAT much? To the point where he barely crawls at 12 months old?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

According to Tayler she only smoked twice :roll:
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

i honestly dont belive jakoby is delayed because of something she did while pregnant. i think its just because she doesnt work with her kids on anything! shes doesnt want to "make" jakoby crawl or anything if he "doesnt want to". just like she wont take alesanas binki or potty train her properly. i rememebr (didnt get any screen shots) but on the post on her Facebook, the one where chuckies mom was being rude for no fucking reason asking tayler how she deals with people, someone suggested she begin potty training and tay sinply said "no, im just gonna let alesana do her own thing and figure it out when shes ready".
the problem with her childrens development isnt them, its her. shes so obsessed with making them love her and never get mad at her that she fails to teach them things mothers need to teach their kids. she thinks if she steps in and disiplines her kids or tries to make them do stuff (i.e. sleep schedule, no binky, etc.) theyll get upset and hate her or something. i dont think she realizes thats what shes supposed to do and her kids wont resent her for being a normal parent and raising them properly. the kids wont figure things out on their own, thats what their mother is there for.. and them getting upset when she tries to teach them things will not make her a bad mom. it will make her a good mom. otherwise shes gonna end up with kids that have no structure, no sense of respect for adults or superiors and kids that are just straight up anooying brats. tayler, letting your kids do what they want just so theyre always happy does not make you a damn good mom, teaching them how to grow and live and be nice and all of that does make you a damn good mom.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

I don't know how it works in America but here we have health visitors who basically come by and visit and certain points throughout your childs first few years, making sure they are meeting milestones, and arranging weigh ins and vaccinations or any other doctor appointments. Also helping with what can be done if a child is behind. Would Tayler not have something like that. I know she said she thinks she missed A and Js 1 and 2 year appointments and that worries me.

Did she really say that she was going to 'let A do her own thing and figure it out when she is ready' when it comes to potty training. In her update she said A was going to the potty if she didn't have any underwear on, she seems more than ready to be potty trained without having to force her. It looks to me like she wants to be potty trained she just need that extra guidance.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Did she really say that she was going to 'let A do her own thing and figure it out when she is ready' when it comes to potty training. In her update she said A was going to the potty if she didn't have any underwear on, she seems more than ready to be potty trained without having to force her. It looks to me like she wants to be potty trained she just need that extra guidance.[/quote]

sshe said she letting alesana figure out the relation beyween having to pee and going to the potty on her own. in one of her videos she said she just lets alesana run around naked because shell pee in her clothes otherwise. like taylers not putting in the effort to teach ehr to take potty breaks and stuff
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Beth_munday wrote:I don't know how it works in America but here we have health visitors who basically come by and visit and certain points throughout your childs first few years, making sure they are meeting milestones, and arranging weigh ins and vaccinations or any other doctor appointments. Also helping with what can be done if a child is behind. Would Tayler not have something like that. I know she said she thinks she missed A and Js 1 and 2 year appointments and that worries me.

Did she really say that she was going to 'let A do her own thing and figure it out when she is ready' when it comes to potty training. In her update she said A was going to the potty if she didn't have any underwear on, she seems more than ready to be potty trained without having to force her. It looks to me like she wants to be potty trained she just need that extra guidance.
Tayler seems too lazy to potty train Alesana. Potty training Alesana would mean getting off the internet and actually doing her mom work. Because being a mom IS work. Of course playing with baby and what not is not work but potty training, sleep training, weaning, etc. Is work because you have to stay consistent and commited.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Jakoby is delayed?

I doubt that Jakoby could be this fine if she had taken something for the whole course of her pregnancy. They would have picked up on it at birth, I mean that stuff shows up in blood tests.
Charles looks way too good to be doing meth. Crushing and snorting? Maybe.. I doubt it's heavy stuff, maybe just the occasional pill that his buddy can snuggle, like pain pills, etc. Cocaine is too expensive.
I think he just exceed in alcohol, for sure he smokes pot (how the hell did she get her hands on it in the first place? She doesn't know anyone)
up all night, got demons to fight
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
Beth_munday wrote:I don't know how it works in America but here we have health visitors who basically come by and visit and certain points throughout your childs first few years, making sure they are meeting milestones, and arranging weigh ins and vaccinations or any other doctor appointments. Also helping with what can be done if a child is behind. Would Tayler not have something like that. I know she said she thinks she missed A and Js 1 and 2 year appointments and that worries me.

We don't have anything like that in the US. Unless maybe you have a midwife and she checks up on you periodically. I don't personally know anyone that has done that. You would have to pay for such a service.
We do have that in the U.S. but its private organizations. I applied for one but did not qualify. They come to your house and answer any questioms you have and work with you and your baby. They work on baby milestones and with mommy (cleaning schedule, meal prep) Whatever your needs are they help with.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If i remember correctly you have to have low income and theres a waiting list. Its a really great program. Theyve taken families to Disneyland and what not. They even provide day care for those parents who want to contiue their education.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Did Tayler put that video up?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LurkyMclurkson »

lalalashell23 wrote:

No way your doctor confirmed that. There is no possible way to determine that.
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LurkyMclurkson »

lalalashell23 wrote:

Also, why would women chance taking any prescription drug at all during pregnancy? I'd vape MJ for morning sickness over popping a pill anyday.
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wish someone would ask her why she thinks Jakoby is barely crawling at 1 year old
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

LurkyMclurkson wrote:
lalalashell23 wrote:

No way your doctor confirmed that. There is no possible way to determine that.
Would you like to speak with my then Pediatrician? My mother was very open with the fact that she smoked marijuana while pregnant (she was not proud of it, but whatever). He said "had [she] not smoked marijuana, either medically or recreationally, [my] delayed speech and slow reaction time would have most likely not been an issue".

I suppose I shouldn't say "confirmed", but with no other problems, it's safe to say the effects of marijuana is what caused it.
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”