DearTaylerTragedy Part 23

xSenka
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 23

Unread post by xSenka »

hannahbanana wrote:Did anyone see her new bio on Instagram? She listed the baby she lost this year. I thought Tayler said she didn't count that as a pregnancy since she "never seen an ultrasound of the baby".
I wonder if she and Chuckie are still getting married? she posted a picture of her knuckle tattoo and someone asked her why she wasn't wearing her rings and Tayler commented back saying how she doesn't wear then at home. And on tumblr someone asked her when they're getting married and the plans, Taylers response was that she couldn't answer that question.
The chemical pregnancy .__. She can't decide what that pregnancy was. She's ridiculous. More pity from new subs though.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I wuldnt call her modified. Everyone and their mom has those ear thing (dont know wat theyre called). They even make fake one you can get at the swapmeets meets. 3 pair for $20. Shes a joke.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I bet she thinks her c section scar makes her modified.
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

Blackswan wrote:I wuldnt call her modified. Everyone and their mom has those ear thing (dont know wat theyre called). They even make fake one you can get at the swapmeets meets. 3 pair for $20. Shes a joke.
omg, gurl you ain't even know how modified she b, get on hur level.

Seriously though, your right. All her piercings, all her tattoos, all her everything everyone has. I mean, seriously she's just another human being.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:I bet she thinks her c section scar makes her modified.
Lmfao
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

Earlier names were discussed, what about Jamie ;) kidding. But that's my name. I was given a name for either gender because, (exactly what was told to me) my name on job applications sticks out more because they'd think I'm a guy. I don't think it's like that anymore.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

xSenka wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I wuldnt call her modified. Everyone and their mom has those ear thing (dont know wat theyre called). They even make fake one you can get at the swapmeets meets. 3 pair for $20. Shes a joke.

Seriously though, your right. All her piercings, all her tattoos, all her everything everyone has. I mean, seriously she's just another human being.
Shes gonna ride the "modified" band wagon till the wheels fall off. We can add "I'm modified" to her pull my string doll. Along with "Im a damn good mom".
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

Blackswan wrote:
xSenka wrote:

Shes gonna ride the "modified" band wagon till the wheels fall off. We can add "I'm modified" to her pull my string doll. Along with "Im a damn good mom".
Does the doll include fetal movement at 12 weeks?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HAHAHAHAHA yeah the doll can have a baby bump lol
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

Blackswan wrote:HAHAHAHAHA yeah the doll can have a baby bump lol
Tayler never loses hers and if she does it's not for long SO, perfect. Creepy not blinking eyes included.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

is she still deleting or is it just me? it seems like more suddle deleting though like just removing a few posts at a time not wiping things clean like before.. might just be my imagination though hah

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”