DearTaylerTragedy Part 24

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 24

Unread post by sleep84 »

Ohhhhhhhsweeeeetbabyjeeeeeeeeesusssssss. :( It's a girl then? Oh my. Poor poor Jakoby. But maybe she'll STOP having kids for a while? Now that she even has the gender she blatantly wanted?
I'm a little butthurt that in one way or the other she always gets her way! even her petty wishes for a gender or the other!I mean, come on! :roll:
up all night, got demons to fight
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by staceymj »

That would have to be the worst name reveal video I have ever seen.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

That video was so badly done, focusing and unfocusing at the grass? What the heck. And her voice over/talking was stupid.
Part of me, the mean part, hopes that the tech was wrong and the baby comes out a boy!!
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Anberlin in theory might sound alright I just think it's super tacky and just downright ugly for a girls name... I'd almost prefer Chevbolynn(haha. Lucy, better get to picking a name its been over a week)
Anberlin Sophia Herron actually sounds alright...
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

Anberlin just doesn't click for me. Adestria grew on me after awhile, it something you can live with. Anyway with Tayler's track record I'm sure she will change last minute like with Jakoby he was called Allister for most of her pregnancy.

I kind of have a belief that you should name the baby when you see it. When I was born my Dad said I looked like a Maddison so I was called Maddison. Some babies to me don't suit their names, but I'm not their mother so I can't really do anything about it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”